Poster Rank:1372
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss263
Re: Arizona, A Criminals Worst Nightmare.

I agree 100% Arizona gun law is a thing of beauty. But Joe Arpaio is a piece of shit, and the sooner we elect another sheriff into office, or the sooner he die's , the better of Arizona will be! In my opinion.

Old 06-06-2011, 07:27 PM
mrh2008
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:527
male

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakuto50 View Post
I agree 100% Arizona gun law is a thing of beauty. But Joe Arpaio is a piece of shit, and the sooner we elect another sheriff into office, or the sooner he die's , the better of Arizona will be! In my opinion.
Personally, I love Arpaio and I don't think he's going anywhere any time soon. He's been Sheriff of MCSO for what 18, 19 years straight? We all love Arpaio, if we didn't he wouldn't be sheriff. He stands up for the civilians, cracks down on the criminals and stands up for what he believes is right, even when the Feds want to try and play "bully". C'mon, what other sheriff in this country has dedicated a day to rounding up and arresting dozens of dead beat parents in a single day? Oh yea, for those that don't know, every Mothers Day is dead beat parent day here in Maricopa county Arizona. Arpaio and his officers round up as many parents that they can find with outstanding child support bills and haul em off to jail. If thats not fuckin awesome, then I don't know what is! Yea, some of his top officers have fucked up lately, but guess what! He fired their asses and made it a public event!

"Dave Hendershott was removed from his duties because he let me down," Arpaio said at a news conference. "When it comes to serious integrity violations, there is no wiggle room for a law enforcement professional."

PHOENIX July 28, 2010 — Without the benefit of their state's strict new immigration law, officers from a single Arizona county helped deport more than 26,000 immigrants from the U.S. through a federal-local partnership program that has been roundly criticized as fraught with problems. That's about a quarter of the national total of 115,841 sent out of the U.S. by officers in 64 law enforcement agencies deputized to help enforce immigration laws, some since 2006, under the so-called 287(g) program.

C'mon, ONE county (Arpaio's county) responsible for deportation of 1/4 of the country's illegal immigrants that have been deported so far... Thats OUTSTANDING!!! That speaks for itself!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrh2008 For This Useful Post:
whitewolf583, xman10
Old 06-07-2011, 10:24 PM
firegirl
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2542
female

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss102

I wish Maricopa county was strict on all of their laws and not just gun laws. I say this cause i have a X in Maricopa county AZ who is a deadbeat, but that is another story. I only bring it up in this post because so far Maricopa county wont help on my case.

Anyway, I had to call a court house in Maricopa county AZ recently and as i waited on hold the automated voice was telling me how i and all parents needed to get our/their children vaccinated and it did not matter whether or not "I could pay for" the vaccines or even "what my legal status was, cause all vaccines would be provided."

I found this funny given the stance AZ gives on illegals.

Now i know this is not so much gun related, but more for AZ so i will say that as a proud gun owner and someone who is going to get a concealed to carry permit, guns do not kill people, it is only a tool, the person using the tool is one who should be responsible for the proper use of that tool.

Old 06-07-2011, 10:32 PM
firegirl
Offline:
Poster Rank:2542
female

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss102

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrh2008 View Post
Personally, I love Arpaio and I don't think he's going anywhere any time soon. He's been Sheriff of MCSO for what 18, 19 years straight? We all love Arpaio, if we didn't he wouldn't be sheriff. He stands up for the civilians, cracks down on the criminals and stands up for what he believes is right, even when the Feds want to try and play "bully". C'mon, what other sheriff in this country has dedicated a day to rounding up and arresting dozens of dead beat parents in a single day? Oh yea, for those that don't know, every Mothers Day is dead beat parent day here in Maricopa county Arizona. Arpaio and his officers round up as many parents that they can find with outstanding child support bills and haul em off to jail. If thats not fuckin awesome, then I don't know what is! Yea, some of his top officers have fucked up lately, but guess what! He fired their asses and made it a public event!

"Dave Hendershott was removed from his duties because he let me down," Arpaio said at a news conference. "When it comes to serious integrity violations, there is no wiggle room for a law enforcement professional."

PHOENIX July 28, 2010 — Without the benefit of their state's strict new immigration law, officers from a single Arizona county helped deport more than 26,000 immigrants from the U.S. through a federal-local partnership program that has been roundly criticized as fraught with problems. That's about a quarter of the national total of 115,841 sent out of the U.S. by officers in 64 law enforcement agencies deputized to help enforce immigration laws, some since 2006, under the so-called 287(g) program.

C'mon, ONE county (Arpaio's county) responsible for deportation of 1/4 of the country's illegal immigrants that have been deported so far... Thats OUTSTANDING!!! That speaks for itself!
(Talking about the bolded part)
I wish he would round up my X, he lives in Maricopa county and even has a felony warrant for his arrest, nothing has been done. that would be an AWESOME present for my kids and my mothers day gift

I wonder if he takes out of state requests

Old 06-08-2011, 01:50 AM
mrh2008
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegirl View Post
(Talking about the bolded part)
I wish he would round up my X, he lives in Maricopa county and even has a felony warrant for his arrest, nothing has been done. that would be an AWESOME present for my kids and my mothers day gift

I wonder if he takes out of state requests
They only get the ones they can find. I'm sure the list is thousands of names long, and i believe that most of those parents are not very good people and move around from place to place. If ya don't know where they are, then you can't find them.

Yes, he does take out of state requests. I don't know if they do anything with them but who knows. If you go to www.MCSO.org and click on "techno cops" under the "general" tab at the top of the page, you can search MCSO for active warrants, if the person you are looking up has a warrant, you can send them info on that person and give them a location. Again, I don't know what they do with the info.

Old 06-08-2011, 10:31 PM
Timmyboy188
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4204
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss43

How funny is this article! I grew up in Sedona, and Will Hamberg is one of my best friends growing up to this day, Brian is his older brother, lol, small world. I do not carry my 1911, but it's well loaded in my home and ready for action if anyone comes in my home. I agree we should all be allowed to carry a gun, but I also STRONGLY agree you should know how to use one, and train with that gun as much as you possibly can. Understanding the end result in shooting another human being is just as important as the right to be able to do just that if deemed necessary.

Old 06-08-2011, 11:23 PM
mrh2008
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyboy188 View Post
How funny is this article! I grew up in Sedona, and Will Hamberg is one of my best friends growing up to this day, Brian is his older brother, lol, small world. I do not carry my 1911, but it's well loaded in my home and ready for action if anyone comes in my home. I agree we should all be allowed to carry a gun, but I also STRONGLY agree you should know how to use one, and train with that gun as much as you possibly can. Understanding the end result in shooting another human being is just as important as the right to be able to do just that if deemed necessary.
What a coincidence! did you know of the two thugs that tried to rob him?
I don't know him, just ran across the story on the interwebz.

Well said, no matter how experienced you are... You still need to practice. Once you pull that trigger, you can't take that bullet back. You sure as shit better know where that bullet is gunna end up when it stops moving.

Old 06-09-2011, 06:20 AM
bakuto50
Offline:
Poster Rank:1372
male

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss263

The Feds already have there sights on Arpaio, his days are numbered. And Hendershott was fired because Arpaio had to give them somebody, all he did was pass the buck before they started handing down indictments! And he didn't make it a public event, the media made a spectacle of it, and hyped it, not Arpaio. And as for the high numbers in illegal aliens being rounded up and deported this year? Jan Brewer had more to do with that than Arpaio. Just google him if you don't believe me. He costs the county millions every time he gets dragged into court or sued. It's a fact.I guess we just have to wait and see.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By bakuto50:
johnleeknoefler
Old 06-09-2011, 05:06 PM
mrh2008
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakuto50 View Post
The Feds already have there sights on Arpaio, his days are numbered. And Hendershott was fired because Arpaio had to give them somebody, all he did was pass the buck before they started handing down indictments! And he didn't make it a public event, the media made a spectacle of it, and hyped it, not Arpaio. And as for the high numbers in illegal aliens being rounded up and deported this year? Jan Brewer had more to do with that than Arpaio. Just google him if you don't believe me. He costs the county millions every time he gets dragged into court or sued. It's a fact.I guess we just have to wait and see.
Blah blah blah blah blah... FACT: Arpaio is the greatest Sheriff in this country. Brewer has not gone out and gotten a single illegal... all she did was sign a piece of paper... Don't get me wrong, Brewer is great as well, but she doesn't round up the illegals, Arpaio does. He did make it a public event, he didn't have to say anything, let alone hold a press conference about it!

Old 06-09-2011, 09:08 PM
Timmyboy188
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4204
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss43

There are two things Arpaio is tough on/ cares about. Drugs and illegals, the TWO BIGGEST problems we have in this state. If you don't live here, then you have no idea how bad the two issues are. I like a man that handles his business, and protects the citizens that are legal and not commiting crimes from ones who are- and that's exactly what he's doing. Just a down to earth dude with a simple view, to clean up the streets. We need law enforcement like this. Because in AZ, drastic times call for drastic measures.