Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: Arizona, A Criminals Worst Nightmare.

How to purchase a firearm in NSW Australia.

To purchase a firearm you must:
· Hold a current firearms licence for the category of firearm you wish to purchase.
· Locate a NSW Firearms Dealer to purchase the firearm from or to witness the transaction.
· Apply for a Permit to Acquire a firearm by phoning the NSW Firearms Registry Customer Service Line on 1300 362 562.
· When completing your application form ensure that you show good reason for obtaining the firearm.
· A 28-day cooling off period applies to Permit to Acquire applications.
· When you receive your Permit to Acquire you have 90 days to purchase your firearm from a dealer.

Safekeeping Requirements of the Licence or Permit Holder

Owners of Category A or B firearms must store them in a locked safe which:
Is constructed of hard wood or steel which is not easily penetrable and has solid metal locks
Is fixed to the frame of the floor and/or wall of the premises (if it weighs less than 150kg when empty).
Owners of Category H firearms must store them in a locked steel safe which:
Is of a thickness which is not easily penetrable
Is bolted to the structure of the premises.
Ammunition must be stored seperately from the firearms, in a locked container.

Old 06-04-2011, 02:39 AM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:230
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottenflesh View Post
In or about 2006, there were about 60 million people in the UK as a whole, including Scotland.

In England and Wales alone — discounting Scotland — there were over 163,000 knife crimes.

By the end of 2006, there were more than 300 million people in the US as a whole.

In the US as a whole, there were fewer than 400,000 gun crimes.

In the UK, based on these numbers, there was one knife crime commited for every 374 people (rounded down).

In the US, based on these numbers, there was one gun crime committed for every 750 people — less than half a gun crime per 374 people (about 0.4987 gun crimes per 374 people, actually).

That means that, based on these statistics, you are more than twice as likely to be a victim of knife crime in the UK as you are to be a victim of gun crime in the US.

The murder rates of the U.S. and U.K. are affected by differences in the way each counts homicides.

The FBI asks police to list every homicide as murder, even if the case isn't subsequently prosecuted or proceeds on a lesser charge, making the U.S. numbers as high as possible.

By contrast, the English police "massage down" the homicide statistics, tracking each case through the courts and removing it if it is reduced to a lesser charge or determined to be an accident or self-defense, making the English numbers as low as possible.

America's founders, like their English forebears, regarded personal security as first of the three primary rights of mankind.
That was the main reason for including a right for individuals to be armed in the U.S. Constitution.

Not everyone needs to avail himself or herself of that right. It is a dangerous right. But leaving personal protection to the police is also dangerous.

The English government has effectively abolished the right of Englishmen, confirmed in their 1689 Bill of Rights, to "have arms for their defence," insisting upon a monopoly of force it can succeed in imposing only on law-abiding citizens.

It now is depriving its people of the ability to protect themselves at all, and the result is a more, not less, dangerous society.
Thanks for posting the truth. If you look at the stats you can find that UK is actually a more violent place than areas where fire arms are allowed as personal protection.

Old 06-04-2011, 02:42 AM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:230
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyD View Post
Nah guns will never be part of the lives of ordinary citizens here in the UK. They have a completely different philosophy here which derives, in part, from the development of its social class structure over the years.

The use of guns have always been a relatively elitist activity here (for the gentry and aristocracy), and to be honest I'm glad that there are no guns here.

Also I think that cops shouldn't be given the right to bear arms - just like Judge Dredd you're giving them the power to decide who should live or die. They are human just like anyone else, and thus shouldn't have the power to make that decision. As long as the police do not carry guns, then people and civilians are less likely to; there is no need to. This is the philosophy of most Brits I would imagine.

I mean just look at the stats. The US has 4 times the murder rate of the UK (inclusive of all homicides, not just those relating to guns).

Thing is people can use guns in a petty dispute. Take that gun out of the equation and what would have been an unintentional killer (he saw red and pulled the trigger), now isn't a killer. Yeah you could turn around and say they could grab a knife or any other weapon, but you stand a much better chance of survival than against someone with a gun.

Now looking at those stats again it's not really about guns at all because if here in the UK they don't have guns, many seem to assume then that they instead use other means to commit murder. But that obviously isn't the case.

The gun problem America has relates to its culture. If Sweden and Switzerland are just as willing to arm their citizens as the US (Sweden would be more like Switzerland in my view if not for the EU restrictions), why aren't their overall homicide rates anywhere near as high as the US?

Both sides of the equation obviously work. Sweden and Switzerland are examples where armed civilians isn't a problem. Britain, the Netherlands and Japan are the biggest opponents to ordinary folk bearing arms in my view and their crimes rates are also very low. China also to an extent though I don't know about their regulations.
I look forward with great enthusiasm to the day that a muslim pig will tear your panties off and fill you with his loathsome seed as he pounds the living shit out of your brains. Then and only then will you see the wisdom of owning your own firearms and protecting yourself. As you lay there under his filthy stinking body while he is beating you and raping your cunt you will perhaps remember how you looked down on us barberic Americans for wanting to have the means to protect ourselves. Cheers you stupid little cunt.

The Following User Says Thank You to johnleeknoefler For This Useful Post:
xman10
The Following Users Disliked This Post By johnleeknoefler:
MattyD
Old 06-04-2011, 05:15 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
I look forward with great enthusiasm to the day that a muslim pig will tear your panties off and fill you with his loathsome seed as he pounds the living shit out of your brains. Then and only then will you see the wisdom of owning your own firearms and protecting yourself. As you lay there under his filthy stinking body while he is beating you and raping your cunt you will perhaps remember how you looked down on us barberic Americans for wanting to have the means to protect ourselves. Cheers you stupid little cunt.
That's not a fair assessment of his post. I think all HE ( ) was saying was that he is anti firearm. We are all entitled to our opinions, even when the opinion seems retarded. I believe that everyone should carry a firearm at all times, anywhere they go. Some people just don't have a strong survival instinct and they will oppose my idea, they have the right to do so just as i have the right to tell them not to bother asking me for protection if the shit hits the fan.

The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
MattyD
Old 06-04-2011, 08:33 PM
mrh2008
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:527
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
That's not a fair assessment of his post. I think all HE ( ) was saying was that he is anti firearm. We are all entitled to our opinions, even when the opinion seems retarded. I believe that everyone should carry a firearm at all times, anywhere they go. Some people just don't have a strong survival instinct and they will oppose my idea, they have the right to do so just as i have the right to tell them not to bother asking me for protection if the shit hits the fan.
Great minds think alike.

"I don't call 911, I call .357."

The Following User Says Thank You to mrh2008 For This Useful Post:
5umguy24
Old 06-05-2011, 01:41 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Statisticly you are more likely to die as a gun owner.

Old 06-05-2011, 01:43 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
This is really vile stuff John, pretty uncalled for.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
MattyD
The Following Users Disliked This Post By rob666:
johnleeknoefler
Old 06-05-2011, 11:27 AM
Dmander
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:501
Male

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1264

Hell I lived in Scottsdale (North of Grey Hawk bordering on the Tonto National Forest) for many years and experienced no crime and absolutely loved it. I did however have a 16 foot concrete wall surrounding my house and property.

Creepy
Old 06-05-2011, 05:26 PM
mrh2008
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158

How to buy a gun in Arizona.

1 Walk into a gunshop with Identification handy.
2 Pick a firearm.
3 Fill out a 2 page booklet with your info. A few "yes" or "no" questions and your information.
4 Wait for 2 minutes while dealer calls NICS (National Instant Criminal Background Check System) NICS will tell the dealer "yes" or "no"
this is a good time to pick out some nice hallowpoints while you wait. I prefer PDX1's or some armor piercing rounds for your new AR15.
5 walk to the cash register, pay the good man and walk back out with your new firearm and ammo in your hand!

Old 06-05-2011, 05:27 PM
mrh2008
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmander View Post
Hell I lived in Scottsdale (North of Grey Hawk bordering on the Tonto National Forest) for many years and experienced no crime and absolutely loved it. I did however have a 16 foot concrete wall surrounding my house and property.
Scottsdale's for the rich folk nowadays!

The Following User Says Thank You to mrh2008 For This Useful Post:
bakuto50