Go Back  

Another Woman Arrested Over 'racist Rant' on Tube,London,England. (Updated May 2012) 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 02-07-2012, 08:17 PM
güttsfükk
Offline:
Super *********
Poster Rank:34

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss22942
Another Woman Arrested Over 'racist Rant' on Tube,London,England. (Updated May 2012)

May 2012 Update

Quote:
A London Underground passenger has been jailed for 21 weeks after she admitted hurling racist abuse at fellow passengers.

Jacqueline Woodhouse, 42, of Romford, east London, directed an expletive-ridden rant at Tube passengers on the Central line on 23 January.

A seven-minute video of the verbal assault was uploaded to YouTube.

She received a 21-week prison sentence and a five-year Asbo at Westminster Magistrates' Court.

Woodhouse admitted racially aggravated intentional harassment, at the court, earlier in May.

The prosecution offered no evidence on a separate charge of racially aggravated common assault.

'Sense of shame'

The court heard she stumbled over a black woman named Judy Russell as she boarded the carriage and proceeded to hurl insults, shouting: "You Africans take our council flats."

The video shows Galbant Juttla, who filmed the incident on his mobile phone, telling Woodhouse to keep her mouth shut and that she had had too much to drink.

"It's not your country anyway so what's your problem?" she said.

"It's been overtaken by people like you."

In further remarks, on a packed train between St Paul's and Mile End stations, she told passengers: "I'll have you arrested because you don't live here" and "I hope you are not claiming benefits."

The video of the verbal assault was viewed on YouTube more than 200,000 times.

Woodhouse handed herself into police, telling officers she could not remember the comments but recognised herself in the video.

Following the hearing, Mr Juttla, of Ilford, east London, said: "I found it very distressing.

"I uploaded it [the footage] to YouTube because I thought that was the fast-track process to catching this person.

"I also needed to show the public that kind of person is out there and not to put up with this kind of behaviour.

"My kids have seen the video and they are disgusted by it."

Condemning Woodhouse's outburst, District Judge Michael Snow said: "Anyone viewing it would feel a deep sense of shame that our citizens could be subject to such behaviour who may, as a consequence, believe that it secretly represents the views of other white people.

'Grossly offensive'

"The train was packed with people from a variety of ethnic backgrounds," he added. "The people included children."

"She became loud, foul-mouthed and aggressive. She targeted her behaviour at those who weren't white.

"She threatened violence against more than one person and it took place over a prolonged period."

He added her "grossly offensive" language reflected her hostility to her fellow passengers.

The judge told Woodhouse she would serve half her prison term behind bars and imposed an order banning her from using the Tube and the Docklands Light Railway while drunk, for a five-year period.

source : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-18251807

oh dear

Quote:
A woman has been arrested after video footage apparently showing ethnic minority Tube passengers being racially abused was posted online.

The alleged abuse was recorded on a packed Central Line train between St Paul's and Mile End stations on 23 January, police said.

A 42-year-old from Romford was arrested on suspicion of racially aggravated common assault and a racially aggravated public order offence.

The woman remains in police custody.

She was arrested after attending a police station in Essex, British Transport Police said.

Officers said they were notified about the video on YouTube on 24 January.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-16932948

Something went wrong, try refreshing the page...

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 racist_woman_on_london_underground_tube_train_january_2012_001.mp4(24.01 MB, 158 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to güttsfükk For This Useful Post:
5umguy24, BigFoot, kellyhound
The Following Users Disliked This Post By güttsfükk:
Pig_fucker
Old 02-07-2012, 09:04 PM
BigFoot
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:657

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss834
Re: Another Woman Arrested Over 'racist Rant' on Central Line, London, England.

The cameraman sounds like a British Mickie Mouse.

The Following User Says Thank You to BigFoot For This Useful Post:
Pig_fucker
Old 02-07-2012, 09:30 PM
SeaGrave
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:597
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss953

What a barbaric cunt.

Old 02-08-2012, 09:22 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1757 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss61186

i bet she has a big black dildo at home.
i mean i fucking bet she fucking has a big fucking black dildo at fucking home.

Old 02-25-2012, 04:54 AM
stephaniewalker
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1253
woman

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss297

Well a lot of people feel the way this woman does...They just keep it to them selves.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stephaniewalker For This Useful Post:
johnleeknoefler, k_dub, Oscar99, Shelbeano ^-^
Old 02-25-2012, 08:36 AM
Pig_fucker
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2235
Male

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss126

She's under the influence of alcohol, shit happens. She's allowed to speak her mind!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pig_fucker For This Useful Post:
johnleeknoefler, k_dub
Old 02-25-2012, 04:35 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:230
Male
Contributions: 26

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig_fucker View Post
She's under the influence of alcohol, shit happens. She's allowed to speak her mind!
The immigrants can beat up, rob, rape, kill and take over the homes of native Brits and that's ok. But let a Brit complain and they can go to jail just for saying.
Immigrants here in USA can be some real assholes as well. Unfortunately this woman thought she actually had free speech.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnleeknoefler For This Useful Post:
k_dub, Shelbeano ^-^
Old 02-25-2012, 05:20 PM
slash4321
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1446
Male

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss244

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
The immigrants can beat up, rob, rape, kill and take over the homes of native Brits and that's ok. But let a Brit complain and they can go to jail just for saying.
Immigrants here in USA can be some real assholes as well. Unfortunately this woman thought she actually had free speech.
I have to disagree John. She's clearly inciting racial hatred, which should never be protected as 'free speech'. Of course, freedom of speech is undeniably necessary in a democratic society, but, protecting someone from using nothing more than racial slurs and inciting hatred towards a particular race is NOT necessary in a deomcratic society.

The judgement in Glimmerveen and Hagenbeek v The Netherlands (1982) 4 EHRR 260 makes a very good point on this - in reference to the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) - that the views held by the appellant were not protected speech as per Article 10 of the ECHR because in effect, those views would contribute to the destruction of the rights and freedoms of others - which is contrary to Article 17 of the ECHR.

I think there is a fine line between what should be protected speech and what clearly shouldn't. I would also recommend the judgements in Lehideux v France and Norwood v UK on what should and shouldn't be covered by free speech.

With regards to immigrants being allowed to 'rape, kill etc', I think that's a bit of a hyperbole! Usually stories about immigrants getting away with this and that are largely apocryphal.

Sorry for the rant; I find Human Rights law very interesting!

Old 02-25-2012, 06:38 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:230
Male
Contributions: 26

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash4321 View Post
I have to disagree John. She's clearly inciting racial hatred, which should never be protected as 'free speech'. Of course, freedom of speech is undeniably necessary in a democratic society, but, protecting someone from using nothing more than racial slurs and inciting hatred towards a particular race is NOT necessary in a deomcratic society.

The judgement in Glimmerveen and Hagenbeek v The Netherlands (1982) 4 EHRR 260 makes a very good point on this - in reference to the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) - that the views held by the appellant were not protected speech as per Article 10 of the ECHR because in effect, those views would contribute to the destruction of the rights and freedoms of others - which is contrary to Article 17 of the ECHR.

I think there is a fine line between what should be protected speech and what clearly shouldn't. I would also recommend the judgements in Lehideux v France and Norwood v UK on what should and shouldn't be covered by free speech.

With regards to immigrants being allowed to 'rape, kill etc', I think that's a bit of a hyperbole! Usually stories about immigrants getting away with this and that are largely apocryphal.

Sorry for the rant; I find Human Rights law very interesting!
Just to be fair I decided to post some real Brit Racism for you. It's true that native Brits are fed up with the massive immigration and are learning to fight back and harrass "asians" as you call them so dishonestly. They are muslims. Pakistani, Afghan, Turkish, or whatever muslim they come from. The confusion caused by calling them asian is deliberate. It's done to hide the fact of their ethnicity and origins.
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/02uEBQojlqE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/02uEBQojlqE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

More news reports calling Pakistanis "asians". Don't dare call them muslims or pakis.
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mg3CJo9-qlo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mg3CJo9-qlo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

So tell me... were any of these racist "asians" arrested for terrorist threats? No? But a lone woman expressing her feelings on a public bus is branded a racist and jailed. You Brits got it coming to you now. You will get what you deserve.
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yc8N85U7Des?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yc8N85U7Des?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Islam is a hateful religion. It teaches hate. Rape, dishonesty, theft and murder. There is no doubt of this. The fact that British are rising up and fighting back shows that they are opening their eyes. The Brits are learning to not tolerate intolerance.
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/95GxhqjHZ3E?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/95GxhqjHZ3E?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Media Spin
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z6xRTKufJH0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z6xRTKufJH0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnleeknoefler For This Useful Post:
EPIC_FAIL, Shelbeano ^-^, Zambini
Old 02-26-2012, 10:54 AM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17005

So much for free speech in the U.K