Go Back  

ANOTHER PART OF LOUISIANA..GOING..GOING...GONE. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 06-29-2011, 11:27 AM
candymosh
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:124

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123
Re: ANOTHER PART OF LOUISIANA..GOING..GOING...GONE.

the ghettos DO need to be phased out. The mentality of the people from there though...that would take a long time to break through. Here in Houston they have some very nice low income housing. Nicer than most houses nice....but the people that live there make it unsafe. Shame too because the city spent a ton of money on those projects.

Old 06-29-2011, 01:36 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhound View Post
hmmmm
KH

*Your mind is in the ditch!!!*

Old 06-29-2011, 01:43 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by candymosh2 View Post
the ghettos DO need to be phased out. The mentality of the people from there though...that would take a long time to break through. Here in Houston they have some very nice low income housing. Nicer than most houses nice....but the people that live there make it unsafe. Shame too because the city spent a ton of money on those projects.
the mindset is sad and pathetic and "THEIR definition of HELP is ALWAYS "Give me money" instead of "give me an education, pique my natural interests, and show me to an employer so that I may get a job.....make a career"

the sad fact is that if one wants to truly oppress a community, SIMPLY MAKE IT TOTALLY DEPENDENT. Give it what it wants, not what it needs. "a Caddy in every garage, HDTVs that can be seen for an entire mile, etc, the BASIC NECESSITY....a good SOUND SYSTEM...oh, and pay my electricity and water bills. CABLE is for the kids education, so you have to GIVE this to me also, or youre being racist because without it, my kids won't be able to compete with the mainstream....bla bla bla.....

Old 06-29-2011, 06:28 PM
souris
Offline:
SpanMan!
Poster Rank:105
guy

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9517

erosion is natural

Old 06-29-2011, 07:42 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Old 06-30-2011, 04:04 PM
Arkoquisa
Offline:
King of East Texas
Poster Rank:272
XY
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 725 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss3067

Quote:
Originally Posted by souris View Post
erosion is natural
yes it is, very good, but here there is discussion of human involved erosion, that is NOT NATURAL.
the shores of the river by my home no longer have sand, just a green and red silt that has killed off much of the natural life, fish and small mammals are starting to go extinct, while deer and coyote populations are out of control and are everywhere.
there is one person in the texas house of representatives who is trying to stop it, that's it. once again leave it to a conservative to get the job done, while the libtards in houston will no doubt one day get the credit, while its THEIR liberal land laws that fucked everything up in the first place.
unless your from here and have spent years studying the area you really don't know what your talking about, its not natural and its what i've dedicated my life to stopping, sorry, i love mi tierra