Go Back  

Another Lie Exposed: Disposing of Osama's Body at Sea is NOT in Compliance with Islam 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 05-03-2011, 08:32 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: Another Lie Exposed: Disposing of Osama's Body at Sea is NOT in Compliance with I

If it were a purely religious reason and people were telling the truth about the matter I would not be concerned....but there is TOO MUCH WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE....bells that can not be unrung....I just plain dont like that they even SUGGESTED that they did anything with religious/Islamic tradition or respect in mind....

Its not about what happened or why but about their LYING that pisses me off.

Old 05-03-2011, 08:47 PM
RedneckR0nin
Offline:
goinggoingGONE
Poster Rank:14
I am a man yes I am and tell ya so

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quoted: 5369 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss44935
Re: Another Lie Exposed: Disposing of Osama's Body at Sea is NOT in Compliance with I

Again pink they don't owe you shit....this is a delicate situation and sadly Obama is pussy footing around the matter. Should just come out and say they capped him and show the pics. Problem is no one that doubts it is coming up with any plausible reasons why he is alive! So they don't give a fuck!

Old 05-03-2011, 09:16 PM
AK47pup
Offline:
Laaaa Deee FREAKIN Da!
Poster Rank:56
Female

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16444

It's not like Osama was a prime example of a good Muslim religous man. He perverted and brainwashed others to believe in things the was he thought they should be.

Islam is a religon of peace whether others choose to believe it or not. Why should he have an "islam burial" when he wasnt even a decent islamic man?

Pink.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:17 PM
AK47pup
Offline:
Laaaa Deee FREAKIN Da!
Female

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16444

In other words. He was a disgrace to the TRUE Islam religon...so in death..he was disgraced and didnt deserve a respectful burial.

Just my thoughts.

Amen.

Pink., WonderWomanFan
Old 05-03-2011, 09:17 PM
AK47pup
Offline:
Laaaa Deee FREAKIN Da!
Female

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16444

haha my avatar makes me giggle!

Old 05-03-2011, 09:44 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckR0nin View Post
Again pink they don't owe you shit....this is a delicate situation and sadly Obama is pussy footing around the matter. Should just come out and say they capped him and show the pics. Problem is no one that doubts it is coming up with any plausible reasons why he is alive! So they don't give a fuck!
I believe they whacked him....
but am looking at the discrepancies in the mission stories because it pleases ME personally to try and figure out the actual events and how they went downm.....It happens to be FUN....for me anyway.

I am not referring to anybody owing ME anything.

some things are best left UNknown. that is what actually HELPS to maintain order. It is about keeping a very delicately balanced pile of diplomatic bullshit from toppling....and maybe protecting a few lives that would not otherwise be protected.

Old 05-03-2011, 11:43 PM
Pappyo13
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1195

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss318

Is it considered improper to drop his body down one of those deep oil wells which helped fund his fortune in the first place? Sure, it may be a tight fit but with enough when loaded on top he'll shoot to the very bottom like crap through a goose.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pappyo13 For This Useful Post:
AK47pup
Old 05-04-2011, 02:08 PM
Black Knight
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:210
Male

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4193

Proper burials with respect to religion are for human beings and not animals.

I would have ground his remains up with a pig and then threw him overboard as a message to the Islamic fanatics that even if they die their will be no virgins in their future (hence the pig reference)

Old 05-04-2011, 09:38 PM
AK47pup
Offline:
Laaaa Deee FREAKIN Da!
Female

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16444

hey could have at least shoved a porkchop up his butt before feeding him to the fishes.

Old 05-04-2011, 09:54 PM
rottenflesh
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:439
Male

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1497

The Burial at sea was a cover. Bin Laden's body was cut into small pieces, after being taken to Ft. Hood, where the remains were fed to hogs at a nearby pig farm.