Go Back  

Another Lie Exposed: Disposing of Osama's Body at Sea is NOT in Compliance with Islam 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 05-03-2011, 06:49 AM
RedneckR0nin
Offline:
goinggoingGONE
Poster Rank:14
I am a man yes I am and tell ya so

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quoted: 5369 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss44935
Re: Another Lie Exposed: Disposing of Osama's Body at Sea is NOT in Compliance with I

If it is bullshit then I highly doubt any of us are of any concern to the U.S federal government to show you or tell you where it is. Frankly we don't matter and that's not changing anytime soon.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RedneckR0nin For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318, Devourment, Pink.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:18 AM
Black Knight
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:211
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4193
Re: Another Lie Exposed: Disposing of Osama's Body at Sea is NOT in Compliance with I

That is correct. I also applaud the US for it. It accomplishes two things:

1) No burial site where the fanatics could build a shrine and further increase his martyr status.

2) A true burial would be in the ground with his head pointed towards Mecca so by burying him at sea it was a slap in the face to Islam.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Black Knight For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, gregforbes, Morgasm, TheHitman
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Black Knight:
deathass
Old 05-03-2011, 10:31 AM
postie
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:8683
male

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss11

Elton Johns been asked to play at osama's funeral.He's going to play"sandals in the bin"

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to postie For This Useful Post:
Devourment, gregforbes, Stevee
Old 05-03-2011, 10:33 AM
Morgasm
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1152
male

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss336

And we should honor Islamic customs because they are so respectful and tolerant towards other religions and cultures?

Me: Honey I have been thinking, I have ate enough pussy time for you to suck some cock, that would really make me happy!

Him: Uhhhhhhhhh...(long silence) *thud*

Me: Honey? Honey? Wake up ya pussy!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morgasm For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318, gregforbes, Nutbutter
Old 05-03-2011, 10:36 AM
RedneckR0nin
Offline:
goinggoingGONE
Poster Rank:14
I am a man yes I am and tell ya so

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quoted: 5369 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss44935

Quote:
Originally Posted by postie View Post
Elton Johns been asked to play at osama's funeral.He's going to play"sandals in the bin"

Old 05-03-2011, 10:53 AM
Jere
Offline:
blow me
Poster Rank:69
pillager

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Old 05-03-2011, 12:20 PM
AK47pup
Offline:
Laaaa Deee FREAKIN Da!
Poster Rank:56
Female

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss16468

The sacred texts of Islam prefer burial on land, "so deep that its smell does not come out and the beasts of prey do not dig it out". However, if a person dies at sea and it is not possible to bring the body back to land before decay, burial at sea is allowed. A weight is tied to the feet of the body, and the body is lowered into the water. This would preferably occur in an area where the remains are not immediately eaten by scavengers. Also, if an enemy may dig up the grave to mutilate the body, it is also allowed to bury the deceased at sea to avoid mutilation.[3]

In the famous Sunni Fiqh book Umdat al-Salik wa Uddat al-Nasik, the condition for sea burial is given as follow:

It is best to bury him (the deceased) in the cementery... If someone dies on a ship and it is impossible to bury him on land, the body is placed (O: tightly lashed) between two planks (O: to obviate bloating) and thrown into the sea (O: so that it reaches shore, even if the inhabitants are non-Muslims, since a Muslim might find the body and bury it facing the direction of prayer (qibla)).[4]

Evidence of the dead body perishing in sea (rather then sea burial) is found from a Hadith in Sunan ibn Majah, in which Prophet Muhammad said, "The one who receives the martyrdom in a sea battle is equal to the two martyrs of a land battle."[5]

The most notable Muslim, by far, to be buried at sea is Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden. Who was buried in an unmarked grave in the Arabian Sea by the United States Government after his death and has since sparked some controversy

Pink., rapeWhistle
Old 05-03-2011, 04:04 PM
zadfrackglutz
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:556
male

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1094

fuck him he's shark bait now. and do the radical islamist really need any reason at all to attack the usa??? fuck no. they would find any reason. so fuck them too. and what about all the muslims ubl killed?? he didn't bury them properly. fuck him and anbody who thinks he even deserved a "proper burial".

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zadfrackglutz For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, Black Knight, gregforbes, Pink., RedneckR0nin
Old 05-03-2011, 04:22 PM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376

Quote:
Originally Posted by zadfrackglutz View Post
fuck him he's shark bait now. and do the radical islamist really need any reason at all to attack the usa??? fuck no. they would find any reason. so fuck them too. and what about all the muslims ubl killed?? he didn't bury them properly. fuck him and anbody who thinks he even deserved a "proper burial".
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTH ANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU...and so forth.

Pink., TheHitman, WonderWomanFan
The Following 2 Users Disliked Azimuth For This Post:
deathass, niknik
Old 05-03-2011, 07:44 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

They should have cremated him and turned him into toilet paper so we could all wipe our arses on him.