Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss853
Anders Behring Breivik's Manifesto

<****** width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rAwp2FnRmsE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

Quote:
The killing machine arrested in the Norway massacre posted a rambling manifesto online hours before the attacks - chillingly detailing his preparation and railing against the influx of Muslims in Western Europe. Anders Behring Breivik, the man charged with the deadliest rampage in his country's history, described purchasing chemical explosives and testing out a bomb on June 13. In the 1,500-page screed, Breivik presents himself as a right-wing nationalist bent on uprooting the "Muslims," "Marxists" and "multiculturalists." "Time is of the essence," he wrote. "We have only a few decades to consolidate a sufficient level of resistance before our major cities are completely demographically overwhelmed by Muslims." "For me it would be hypocritical to treat Muslims, Nazis and Marxists differently," Breivik added in the manifesto, titled "2083: A European Declaration of Independence." Breivik, a 32-year-old Christian fundamentalist, fantasized about the death of a million "Marxists/multiculturalists." "The time for dialogue is over," he wrote. "We gave peace a chance. The time for armed resistance has come." Apart from his writings, the blue-eyed, blond-haired Breivik led an unremarkable life. He had no previous criminal record. He belonged to a local gun club and legally owned weapons, according to the Norwegian news agency NTR. The suspected killer attended school in an Oslo suburb, where he made good grades but few friends during his middle-class upbringing. "He was rather introverted," classmate Michael Tomola told Reuters. "I'm very surprised by this. I had a good impression, although he became very engaged in subjects he cared for. "He got very extreme about things he cared for." Breivik's Facebook page listed zero friends but an assortment of interests - from movies to classical music, from politics to philosophy. The quiet man owned a farm in the town of Rena, growing melons and vegetables. Breivik apparently used his agricultural operation to purchase 6 tons of fertilizer just two months before the blast that rocked Oslo. He was an active member of the anti-immigrant Progress Party for a decade, joining its youth movement as a teen in 1997. Breivik served as deputy chairman for a local Oslo chapter of Norway's second-largest party before dropping out in 2007. He also kept an apartment in a four-story Oslo building, where neighbors said Breivik's mother lived. He stopped by often to check on his mom, said Hemet Noaman, 27, who lives in the same building. "She is a very polite lady, pleasant and very friendly," Noaman said.
Anders Behring Breivik's manifesto "2083: A European Declaration of Independence." is included down below.

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: pdf 2083+-+A+European+Declaration+of+Independence.pdf(5.44 MB, 2987 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to rabenson For This Useful Post:
shoelessjojackson
Old 07-24-2011, 06:09 AM
Hvergelmir
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:119
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8385
Re: Anders Behring Breivik's Manifesto

That's pretty crazy.

Old 07-24-2011, 10:23 AM
jinhwangtikatang
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:913

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss501

Fear based attitude. Weak man.

Old 07-24-2011, 03:04 PM
nihilissimo
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:760
8=====D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss677

Killers wear lacoste, lets everybody boy-cott that crap! :)

Fear can be good thing but IMO I see many man and woman who live based on fear alone. IMO I think you are not mature until you've suffered and born things not going your way, until you've witnessed tragedy and learned not to have high expectation. Then you develop attitude of "even if something bad can happen, I am who I am and I will enjoy what life throughs at me". Too many people I know try to keep every second of their life down on a schedule as if one second is the matter between getting a doctorate/degree/promotion and not lmao. Its not good to live on fear, you live only once and waste all of that time you could have spent enjoying live. :)

Old 07-24-2011, 04:08 PM
ballyhairs
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3218

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss68

He sucks, big time
His history knowledge is very poor if you read what he wrote.
Also dude, if you hate Muslims then go kill some, not your own people! And young ones! wtf
Let that psycho rot in jail

Old 07-24-2011, 06:17 PM
shoottokill
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:209
roneluv

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4221

yea, instead of attacking young Norwegians who may have a political connection through family, target fucking the people of your hate and disgust. go attack the mosques in Oslo. i'm sure there were a few around the area. go target the local muslim communities. I'm sure if you did any kind of research you'd be able to find tight knit groups of them close to were u lived. Instead you targeted your own people

Old 07-31-2011, 05:41 AM
Tigermismorell
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4741
feme

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss35

He shouldn't kill anyone, why would you suggest that?? -.- He's a sick man who needs to be locked up forever!

The Following User Says Thank You to Tigermismorell For This Useful Post:
Nite
Old 07-31-2011, 06:18 AM
vnathan
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:56491
8=====>

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss0

You have a problem with Muslims then go ahead and kick them out. I dare the governments. They will be violating every right to freedom which they had set. Problem? Deal with it.

Old 07-31-2011, 03:29 PM
luton loyal
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:115

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8705

Old 08-01-2011, 12:17 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoottokill View Post
yea, instead of attacking young Norwegians who may have a political connection through family, target fucking the people of your hate and disgust. go attack the mosques in Oslo. i'm sure there were a few around the area. go target the local muslim communities. I'm sure if you did any kind of research you'd be able to find tight knit groups of them close to were u lived. Instead you targeted your own people
Like that would make it OK?