Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: Amnesty is the Democrats #1 Concern. Their Plan to Snuff the Citizen Vote

I see. So you agree, the Democrats are looking to build their base with amnesty.

I know you didn't say that exactly but I speak radical leftist. When you just go full smoke and mirrors.

Old 11-04-2014, 08:31 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I see. So you agree, the Democrats are looking to build their base with amnesty.

I know you didn't say that exactly but I speak radical leftist. When you just go full smoke and mirrors.
That's pretty much what most people have come to realize are your views and responses. But just to be clear, no I don't agree that's the case.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Mr Poo:
niknik
Old 11-04-2014, 09:14 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

In law enforcement circles within Southern California it's common knowledge that "illegal aliens" have been called "undocumented Democrats" for years. If you don't think the overall plan for any blanket presidential amnesty is to get more Democrat voters...you're delusional. At least that's the plan for the South Western part of the country.

The Following User Says Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
niknik
Old 11-04-2014, 09:48 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
In law enforcement circles within Southern California it's common knowledge that "illegal aliens" have been called "undocumented Democrats" for years. If you don't think the overall plan for any blanket presidential amnesty is to get more Democrat voters...you're delusional. At least that's the plan for the South Western part of the country.
Was that Reagans plan when he gave amnesty to 4 million illegal immigrants in 89? He wanted to scoop up all those undocumented Republicans?

rob666
Old 11-05-2014, 02:29 AM
FunkPumpkin
Offline:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Poster Rank:375
Contributions: 9

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1929

*stocking up on aluminum foil, in preparation for the shortage induced by foil-hat demand* (I'm going to make a killing, just like all those dumbfucks who hoarded gold when it was at/near its top-price. HAHA!)

"Next in news, more shit that we didn't vet and you can't believe."

Old 11-05-2014, 08:57 AM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4575 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11715

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Was that Reagans plan when he gave amnesty to 4 million illegal immigrants in 89? He wanted to scoop up all those undocumented Republicans?
Well just to be somewhat fair in this debate-

Reagan was working in part with a bipartisan task force. Which in turn of his efforts created a catastrophe of For quite some time.

30564U, Mr Poo
Old 11-05-2014, 10:53 AM
niknik
Offline:
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Ahh changing the subject. Maybe you should read more about Reagans immigration reform. He didn't just give 12 million people green cards, like Obama wants to do. Reagan isn't Obama, he's nothing like Obama, in any way.

Reagan didn't hold rallies beating the drum of racism against Democrats. And using immigration reform as a way to shore up his base and divide immigrants against a political party.

What Reagan did has been called racist by Democrats today. Like the bill aimed to shut the border down first. You had to have been in America for so long to qualify. You had to have no criminal record. You had to learn to speak English. Businesses would be fined for hiring illegals.

The bill had good intentions but ultimately it was a failure. Because funding wasn't made available to fully close the border, and the million or so who didn't qualify didn't get deported. You should get your numbers right. Less than 3 million got green cards.

And now Obama and the Democrats want to just give Amnesty to practically 4 times as many with no standards of immigrant for qualification. No penalties, no background check, no English requirement. Because the left isn't interested in actually fixing our immigration problem. They are interested in getting the Mexican vote period.

Comparing these two things only goes to show how little you know about them. Especially since it was signed in 86 not 89. And if you know so much about that bill, then you know why what Obama is trying to do is wreck less. Border security and deportation have to be the biggest parts of any real immigration reform bill. That's why Reagans bill failed. Democrats want to do this almost similar bill, and they don't care about its previous failure. Because they are doing it for votes. Not to fix the problem.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 11-05-2014, 11:15 AM
niknik
Offline:
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkPumpkin View Post
*stocking up on aluminum foil, in preparation for the shortage induced by foil-hat demand* (I'm going to make a killing, just like all those dumbfucks who hoarded gold when it was at/near its top-price. HAHA!)

"Next in news, more shit that we didn't vet and you can't believe."
Dumb fucks who hoarded gold are fucking rich because of it. Nations like China are buying all the gold they can get their hands on. Why? Because if the world turns on the Dollar our economy falls apart. And you're bank account with $50 grand would be worth $10 grand overnight. People with 50 grand worth of gold would see that worth triple over night.

Buying gold is the smartest investment there is.

Old 11-05-2014, 07:32 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Ahh changing the subject. Maybe you should read more about Reagans immigration reform. He didn't just give 12 million people green cards, like Obama wants to do. Reagan isn't Obama, he's nothing like Obama, in any way.

Reagan didn't hold rallies beating the drum of racism against Democrats. And using immigration reform as a way to shore up his base and divide immigrants against a political party.

What Reagan did has been called racist by Democrats today. Like the bill aimed to shut the border down first. You had to have been in America for so long to qualify. You had to have no criminal record. You had to learn to speak English. Businesses would be fined for hiring illegals.

The bill had good intentions but ultimately it was a failure. Because funding wasn't made available to fully close the border, and the million or so who didn't qualify didn't get deported. You should get your numbers right. Less than 3 million got green cards.

And now Obama and the Democrats want to just give Amnesty to practically 4 times as many with no standards of immigrant for qualification. No penalties, no background check, no English requirement. Because the left isn't interested in actually fixing our immigration problem. They are interested in getting the Mexican vote period.

Comparing these two things only goes to show how little you know about them. Especially since it was signed in 86 not 89. And if you know so much about that bill, then you know why what Obama is trying to do is wreck less. Border security and deportation have to be the biggest parts of any real immigration reform bill. That's why Reagans bill failed. Democrats want to do this almost similar bill, and they don't care about its previous failure. Because they are doing it for votes. Not to fix the problem.
"hold rallies beating the drum of racism"

"What Reagan did has been called racist by Democrats today."

"And now Obama and the Democrats want to just give Amnesty to practically 4 times as many with no standards of immigrant for qualification. No penalties, no background check, no English requirement."

You crack me up Rush..

I didn't know you were a psychic and could tell us exactly what this plan Obama and the evil Democrats have for amnesty when it's yet to be submitted..

However, what Obama DID state he wanted originally contradicts what you said, as always..

Quote:
"Illegal immigrants who are presently in the United States will be required to register with the federal government, pass a background check and pay various fees and penalties before obtaining “provisional legal status.”

Upon obtaining legal status, they will ultimately be able to apply for a green card and be eligible for U.S. citizenship.

rob666
Old 11-07-2014, 02:58 AM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8008

so didn't the republicans win the majority the other day during the mid-term elections or something (sorry, in UK here)...

if that happened then the republicans have the power now so won't they basically veto everything obama wants to do?? that's what normally seems to happen even if it's something good for the country and something that the republicans might see as a good idea but won't vote yes because they don't want the democrats to acheive anything.....so surely an issue like this would be thrown right out now