Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13675
Amnesty is the Democrats #1 Concern. Their Plan to Snuff the Citizen Vote

Congressman Luis Gutiérrez (D-IL) is warning President Obama that if he doesn't announce amnesty for millions of illegal immigrants there could be a "civil war" in the Democrat Party.
Name:  Luis_gutierrez.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  26.3 KB

Gutiérrez has been a staunch advocate for blanket amnesty and was one of the loudest voices urging Obama to use his executive authority to institute a fiat of amnesty to millions of illegals before the midterm elections, something that Obama shied away from.

Unhappy that the President refused his entreaties, the Chicago Congressman now*has a warning*for Obama.

"This problem that you see, politically, is nothing in comparison to the civil war that will be created politically in the Democratic party should the president not be broad and generous in his use of prosecutorial discretion," Gutiérrez told the*UK Guardian. "Because Latinos will not be deciding whether or not they vote, but whether or not they are in the Democratic Party."

Gutiérrez went on to say that Obama has created a "self-inflicted" wound on the Democrat Party by breaking his earlier promises to deal with immigration. And he warned that Latinos may decide that the Democrat Party isn't their home after all.

"Unfortunately people are going to punish their very friends and their very allies who had nothing to do with the president’s decision," Gutiérrez warned.

But while Gutiérrez is attempting to use the amnesty issue to shore up his own personal power base, some say that Hispanics aren't really that upset with Obama's failure to issue a blanket amnesty.

A recent Pew poll found that*Hispanics are split relatively evenly*on whether or not they are upset over Obama's immigration delay.

Supporting the Congressman's warning that Hispanics aren't sold on the Democrats, another poll found that*50 percent of Latinos say*it doesn't matter which party controls the Congress
Brietbart

Old 11-04-2014, 11:24 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13675
Re: Amnesty is the Democrats #1 Concern. Their Plan to Snuff the Citizen Vote

As you can see from this Democrats own words. Giving amnesty is important because they want to make non-citizens into Democrat voters.

Old 11-04-2014, 05:05 PM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8008

this guy is confusing me....so if obama doesn't give amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants they won't vote for the democrats??

so illegal immigrants can vote?? and what immigrant would ever vote for the republican party?? aren't they opposed to immigration?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to commondenom For This Useful Post:
30564U, Mr Poo
Old 11-04-2014, 07:30 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
As you can see from this Democrats own words. Giving amnesty is important because they want to make non-citizens into Democrat voters.
No his words didn't say that actually..

"This problem that you see, politically, is nothing in comparison to the civil war that will be created politically in the Democratic party should the president not be broad and generous in his use of prosecutorial discretion,"

"Because Latinos will not be deciding whether or not they vote, but whether or not they are in the Democratic Party."

"Unfortunately people are going to punish their very friends and their very allies who had nothing to do with the president’s decision,"

The congressman himself being of Latino decent is just worried about his own ass. The selfish cunt is worried he will lose votes because Obama didn't do as he hoped. I don't see how this one guys out-of-context comments can be misconstrued and interpreted how you perceive them.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 11-04-2014, 07:41 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
No his words didn't say that actually..

"This problem that you see, politically, is nothing in comparison to the civil war that will be created politically in the Democratic party should the president not be broad and generous in his use of prosecutorial discretion,"

"Because Latinos will not be deciding whether or not they vote, but whether or not they are in the Democratic Party."

"Unfortunately people are going to punish their very friends and their very allies who had nothing to do with the president’s decision,"

The congressman himself being of Latino decent is just worried about his own ass. The selfish cunt is worried he will lose votes because Obama didn't do as he hoped. I don't see how this one guys out-of-context comments can be misconstrued and interpreted how you perceive them.
He's one of many. The table is set Poo. It's going to happen. You think he is all alone threatening the Democrat party? You must not be paying attention on purpose. His exact words are right there.. Nothing is out of context.

Old 11-04-2014, 07:44 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
He's one of many. The table is set Poo. It's going to happen.
Why are you saying he said something he didn't? Then saying that made up thing is what your entire opposing party stands for?

Old 11-04-2014, 07:47 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13675

Oh denial..

Old 11-04-2014, 07:53 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
He's one of many. The table is set Poo. It's going to happen. You think he is all alone threatening the Democrat party? You must not be paying attention on purpose. His exact words are right there.. Nothing is out of context.
If I already responded to you comment why edit it after the fact and not create a new comment?

Lets see the other threats.. go ahead and put them on the table then talk.

Yes Nik, his words are right there. He didn't say what you said he did. Is that up for debate?

Old 11-04-2014, 08:03 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13675

He didn't say what? It for votes? Of course he did What do you think it's all about

Old 11-04-2014, 08:19 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
He didn't say what? It for votes? Of course he did What do you think it's all about
You don't get to paraphrase a single persons out of context comments and interpret them to mold to what you believe. Then take that misconstrued interpretation and state it's the consensus for an entire group.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens