Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss65
America's Corrupt Legal System

Lets get some feedback here.

It is just getting worse and worse in America's legal system. For some years now, the USA judges and lawyers have gotten used to denying people justice, to the great flow of bribery money, and even to committing felony crimes in broad daylight and getting away with it. It just keeps on escalating. Though a social explosion is lurking beneath the surface - with judges starting to get murdered, and people lighting courthouses ablaze - the people who run America are letting the current system chug along as it is, justice be damned, and to hell with the people who seem to have no way to fight back.

It can't go on like this forever, but it may get a lot worse first, despite the fair internet visibility on documented American legal corruption. One should note a brave and promising grass-roots attempt at judicial reform in the USA called (Jail 4 Judges - www.jail4judges.org), which attempts to place onto American ballots, a referendum for a new procedure to give citizens a real right of redress against corrupt judges. It is a wonderful and beautiful idea that deserves success, and will help transform America if it moves forward.

Regrettably, though, for all the usual reasons of fear, there is no one with any big money or media clout, yet making a foray against the real-life nightmare of America's courts and prisons. It remains a taboo subject for the American media, and the media silence feeds and encourages the whole machine of bribery and repression.

Perhaps, though, it will not be until after America has had a major economic or social cataclysm, that the big American machine of legal corruption finally comes to be reformed.

Sociologically speaking, it's astonishing how disgraceful American lawyers have become - they are now both the mafia and the gestapo of American life. America's lawyers, as a whole, have had little to say about America’s recent international crimes of prisoner abuse, and violation of international human rights agreements. American lawyers, as always nowadays, are "playing the game" with America's government and its judges.

America, indeed, does not have the rule of law at all. Instead, it is just the rule of lawyers, lawyers who crave money and power. And, in America, it can be jail or worse for anyone who tries to fight these lawyers.

The reality of the United States of America is that Americans, despite their overall wealth as a nation, are now a people living in a society of great fear. Their fears are complicated, and many Americans cannot even put their fears into words. They are afraid of lawyers and the prison system, afraid of losing their jobs in a brutal society with no social safety net, afraid of needing health care in a disastrous system with no health plan. And Americans are afraid of what will happen if they try to question the system and the way things work. They often feel helpless and powerless against the great forces dominating their country.

American citizens are confused and fearful, and gullible to propaganda. Because Americans have difficulty in sorting out their many fears, they have become ripe candidates for racial and religious hatreds, and for following their government into war. The issues of "terrorism" and war distract the emotions of Americans from the terrible problems in their own society at home. The foreign "enemy" gives Americans a face on which to project their fear and their anger. The result is the horrifying misconduct of some Americans in these wars; while back inside the USA, there is increasing corruption and repression in the legal system.

Americans desperately would like to believe that they still live in a "free" country, as it is so horrifying to them to face the ugly truth, that their freedom is already largely lost. Americans can imagine they are "free" because they can still choose among different products to buy, or quit their job, or buy a gun at the store. And the Americans most likely to imagine they are still "free" are the ones who have not yet been trapped in the halls of America’s legal system. They have not yet seen the lawyers and judges who smirk and laugh as they deny victims the most basic human rights.

The truth is that, inside America, a nightmare has begun. The lawyers and judges and courts, "playing the game", regularly trample upon the freedoms that Americans thought they had. It is people like myself, escaped from the USA, living in kinder and gentler places, who are now the lucky ones.

No one should ever again be fooled by USA propaganda about being the "land of freedom". Those who are thinking of travelling to, visiting, or working in America, should think again. It might not be worth the risk of being in a country that has one of the most crooked legal systems in the world

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...ext=va&aid=885

Old 04-06-2011, 12:49 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: America's Corrupt Legal System

Like that corrupt Wisconsin judge who blocked the will of the people.

Old 04-06-2011, 05:28 PM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

Well what do you expect; its money based. Money burns anything it touches. The legal system is highly profitable much like war. W/o it, many educated people would be out of work so don’t expect it to change anytime soon. All you can do is try your best to stay clear of it. I got burned once. When it was all said and done I had shelled out 15k and weeks of going back & forth to court keeping me away from my job just to be found not guilty of the obvious-domestic abuse. Michigan's a woman's state as are many others so her word was absolute even w/o a bruise to show the judge. Sucks.

Old 04-06-2011, 05:38 PM
ChockFullOfChock
Offline:
Madonna vergine bugiarda.
Poster Rank:301
Male

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2628

No surprise here. Americans refuse to do any serious protesting, so they get what they are given. Over here in Europe the people are in the streets every second day making sure the bastards know they're being watched.

Freedom isn't free, as the American military says, but then what the fuck would they know.

Old 04-12-2011, 02:34 AM
Terminal Expiry
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1603

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss208

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChockFullOfChock View Post
No surprise here. Americans refuse to do any serious protesting, so they get what they are given. Over here in Europe the people are in the streets every second day making sure the bastards know they're being watched.

Freedom isn't free, as the American military says, but then what the fuck would they know.
Yup, we are a nation of pussies.

Old 04-12-2011, 10:15 AM
observant
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5050

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss32

It is true that in America the better Lawyer you have the better the legal system will be to you. Thus those who can't afford, or don't know a lawyer should be more careful then those who cannot. Ironically, the poor are often the most reckless.
But to say that American's live in Fear? That's a bit extreme.

To illustrate my stand point, I'm an American living in Europe who frequents the Middle East. While Europeans are more likely to get together and protest the government when it does something "dum" on a Macro scale, on Americans definitely have more freedom on the individual level. They're generally ignorant regarding the Laws in which the live on simply because they rarely come across something they weren't suppose to do. Thus I wouldn't say they live in fear. In Europe, people are more aware of their steps; and I accredit this to the fact that they have to be.
In the Middle East, Speak out against the government and the person your speaking to won't respond. I call that fear. (i actually experienced this)

As far as being in "the system," in the United States your treatment depends on your lawyer. In Europe, (based on people's testimonies,) the poor are treated ALOT better. lol and in the Middle East, charges=convictions. (unless your family is RICH)

Old 04-13-2011, 10:40 PM
Darkmist74
Offline:
★ Gore Fanatic ★
Poster Rank:429
male

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1592

Great post!! America really is in bad shape. I think most Americans are afraid of speaking up because of "political correctness", also known as "cultural communism". It's time to wake up and take our country back!

Old 04-14-2011, 11:10 PM
jaybo
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1051

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss387

I have been around for a while, 60 year old. Had my share of ups & downs. I have found the system fair. yes they/re pitfalls but with an attorney you can avoid most. But if you want to challenge the system. not pay taxes, do drugs and get caught, drive drunk/ then your on the wrong side of the system. i have my share of fun I have a legally own machine guns, do what i please I don;t bother anybody and I kill the ones that bother me rather simple