Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Americans Killed by Cops Now Outnumber Americans Killed in Iraq War

I'm not in the least surprised. That's what happens when you become a police state. If police equaled security and a lack of crime, the U.S. would be damn near crime free. Instead, crime is always high. Hmm, go figure.

As this illustrates, more and more often the crimes are committed by the cops themselves. Things like this are why I have no patience for cops.

Same goes for federal agencies. Which is EXACTLY why the power that the NSA now holds is so dangerous. It's not JUST the corrupt organization itself, which is bad enough, but the power that an individual working for them holds, such as access to all of your communications.

Can you imagine if your crazy EX worked for the NSA for instance? Lol!

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
TwistedSisterr
Old 03-27-2014, 10:10 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

I can't speak for most of the video on whether those people were innocent or not but i can comment and shed some light on the one at 7:13. That little cunt was NOT innocent. He was stoned off his tits, stole from a shop and threatened the cashier, then resisted arrest and was tasered while trying to flee. Fuck him! Let that be a lesson to other scrote arsed criminals, you don't come to my country and act like a shit and expect to get away with it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
Paupercool1, Photoplay, TwistedSisterr
Old 03-27-2014, 02:33 PM
TwistedSisterr
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:427
Tenacious Bigmouth
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1601

my dad was a cop........

Old 03-27-2014, 04:12 PM
dirty ike
Offline:
Poster Rank:398
m

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1815

I am not saying all cops are bad but if you don't question authority in this country, you are part of the problem. There are to many instances of rouge cops killing people when other means would have done the trick and they are rarely held accountable for there actions. Investigations done by the cops on their own cops is laughable at best, on the off chance that the cop is found to be in the wrong the punishment is usually a joke too. I hate to tell you this but ultimately its our fault for letting it get this out of hand there are just to many damn sheep in this country that refuse to vote and make a difference.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dirty ike For This Useful Post:
Paupercool1, Rackas321, TwistedSisterr
Old 03-27-2014, 05:32 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
Poster Rank:363
Female

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2029

So, how many of these people were actually innocent, rather than committing a crime?

Old 03-28-2014, 04:20 PM
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:86
Man

Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11935

Interesting thread

Old 03-28-2014, 07:46 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty ike View Post
I am not saying all cops are bad but if you don't question authority in this country, you are part of the problem. There are to many instances of rouge cops killing people when other means would have done the trick and they are rarely held accountable for there actions. Investigations done by the cops on their own cops is laughable at best, on the off chance that the cop is found to be in the wrong the punishment is usually a joke too. I hate to tell you this but ultimately its our fault for letting it get this out of hand there are just to many damn sheep in this country that refuse to vote and make a difference.
I agree with most of you what you say however, if you think the problem with this country is a lack of voting, the government DEFINITELY has you fooled. Voting is ONLY there to make you think you are making a difference and to give people the illusion of control so they will stay sheep. It's not sheep that refuse to vote, it's actually sheep that do vote. I won't even go into the thousands of words I could write about the corrupt voting process.

If someone thinks wresting is fake, but voting is real, then it must be nice to be oblivious and blissful.

I have been saying lately that if voting truly made a difference, it would be illegal! If you think about it, that's the truest sentence you've read in a long time!

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
TwistedSisterr