Go Back  

Americans Ignorant As Europeans Protest US Wars 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 03-29-2011, 03:21 AM
Blewvane's Avatar
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: Americans Ignorant As Europeans Protest US Wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
After nine hundred and ninety nine billion, they had to call it something. I'm not even convinced what you say is true, think about that.
I don't need to because what i said is a fact. Do the research for yourself or remain ignorant, either way i don't care.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-29-2011, 11:44 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Americans Ignorant As Europeans Protest US Wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
I don't need to because what i said is a fact. Do the research for yourself or remain ignorant, either way i don't care.
well blew, even though I knew you were giving made up facts I looked it up anyway. Trillion is a french word first used in the 1690's before America... Whats up with that?

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-29-2011, 06:41 PM
ChockFullOfChock's Avatar
ChockFullOfChock
Offline:
Madonna vergine bugiarda.
Poster Rank:301
Male
Join Date: May 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2628
Re: Americans Ignorant As Europeans Protest US Wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
well blew, even though I knew you were giving made up facts I looked it up anyway. Trillion is a french word first used in the 1690's before America... Whats up with that?
Enormous amounts of English comes from French. No one ever heard of a trillion until your Fed started 'printing' them.

Planning on having any slaves are you?

__________________
Could I spin the world a little slower for you?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-29-2011, 07:20 PM
bdjackass318's Avatar
bdjackass318
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:154
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 5
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6181
Re: Americans Ignorant As Europeans Protest US Wars

we're fucked here in the usa because people here really only care about the unimportant shit like the latest on who is fucking who in hollywood. i bet you the best selling magazine in america is a gossip rag. we americans are so easily distracted and that is why we are so ignorant

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-29-2011, 09:16 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Americans Ignorant As Europeans Protest US Wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChockFullOfChock View Post
Enormous amounts of English comes from French. No one ever heard of a trillion until your Fed started 'printing' them.

Planning on having any slaves are you?
We are a wealthy nation, our monitary system is for America's benefit. As well as the worlds, without it the world world suffer. Its not some conspiracy to manipulate the system. But whatever, the system we have is hard to understand and I smoke to much weed to try and comprehend it entirely. I know enough that many nations monitor our system and what the fed does, screwing with it would cause our country a lot of harm. And yes, wouldn't mind a few slaves. Sexy ones..

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-29-2011, 11:23 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Americans Ignorant As Europeans Protest US Wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChockFullOfChock View Post
America also ignored Eisenhower's wise words.

Silly Americans.
<****** title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5pWAGgLSCSQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

Forget about Nostradamus, this guy saw the future.........

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-29-2011, 11:26 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Americans Ignorant As Europeans Protest US Wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
We are a wealthy nation, our monitary system is for America's benefit. As well as the worlds, without it the world world suffer. Its not some conspiracy to manipulate the system. But whatever, the system we have is hard to understand and I smoke to much weed to try and comprehend it entirely. I know enough that many nations monitor our system and what the fed does, screwing with it would cause our country a lot of harm. And yes, wouldn't mind a few slaves. Sexy ones..
Your monetary system showed its true colors, because of it the whole world suffered.
Bottom line is the Federal Reserve isn't federal, isn't even Government...... Private banking prints your money lol....... What could possibly go wrong?

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-30-2011, 03:16 AM
ChockFullOfChock's Avatar
ChockFullOfChock
Offline:
Madonna vergine bugiarda.
Poster Rank:301
Male
Join Date: May 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2628
Re: Americans Ignorant As Europeans Protest US Wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Your monetary system showed its true colors, because of it the whole world suffered.
Bottom line is the Federal Reserve isn't federal, isn't even Government...... Private banking prints your money lol....... What could possibly go wrong?
Just to clarify, the Fed isn't actually guilty of rampantly 'printing money', what it does instead is 'forgives debt' for anyone it sees fit. It makes their debt vanish. This is the tricky part, because it's a bit hard for the average person to get their head around (and that's why they can get away with it), but essentially when one of their friends has a debt they can't handle, they simply say 'give it to us'. This debt is then sold off to another country like China, Japan, the UK or someone, along with the promise that it will be repaid at some point by the USA.

All the current American wars are completely financed in this way.

What it means in actuality is your children will be effectively enslaved by that debt.

Any questions?

__________________
Could I spin the world a little slower for you?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-30-2011, 11:44 AM
achurch2186's Avatar
achurch2186
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9519
Join Date: May 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss9
Re: Americans Ignorant As Europeans Protest US Wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
After nine hundred and ninety nine billion, they had to call it something. I'm not even convinced what you say is true, think about that.
Well in Europe instead of saying "billion" they say "one thousand million". I'm not positive what they call it after that.

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-30-2011, 12:32 PM
BICHOFELIX's Avatar
BICHOFELIX
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1115
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss352
Re: Americans Ignorant As Europeans Protest US Wars

I live in the U.S and my business is slow as fuck!

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO