Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss57
Re: American Muslims Stone Christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedPrincess View Post
what a lovely group of muslim children. aren't they just precious! so cute with their fowl little mouths sputtering out such garbage. obviously their parents hav taught them well.

and americans have complaints about the mexicans here? sure they mnay have 20 people living in a 2 bedroom home but its an upgrade for them. running water, indoor toilets and glass windows they can look out of and watch the rain. in mexico, they watched the rain make a soggy mess of thir cardboard home. they came here for a better standard of living (like i said even 20 living in a 2 bedroom home is an upgrade for them). perhaps a few want to take over the country or at least the southern most states. (you'd think they thought they were here first?)

as to the muslims, personally, i don't think we have any business being on the other side of the world. and unless they come over here for a better life and with a respect for this country, then they should get the hell out. i want to say the majority of them, however, i don't know how many, perhaps its a small percentage of them are here for one reason. they want to take over the countrty, turn it muslim and have it ruled by sharia (or whatever the fuck its calledd) law. these types, regardless of how many there are or are not should be exported immediately unless we no longer want to b an american country.
The 20 Mexicans living in a 2-bedroom house (even if they entered the country illegally) saw what things were like at home, saw what things were like in America, and decided that they preferred the American system - they came here wanting to live like Americans (although some of them would rather speak Spanish than learn English).

The Muslims came to America, and want its institutions changed to be a clone of what they left behind in Jihadistan.

Which group is more of a threat to the American way of doing things? And why are we leaving them alone while trying to throw out the other group?

Old 07-03-2012, 07:21 AM
TwistedPrincess
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:583

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1008

Quote:
Originally Posted by econobox View Post
The 20 Mexicans living in a 2-bedroom house (even if they entered the country illegally) saw what things were like at home, saw what things were like in America, and decided that they preferred the American system - they came here wanting to live like Americans (although some of them would rather speak Spanish than learn English).

The Muslims came to America, and want its institutions changed to be a clone of what they left behind in Jihadistan.

Which group is more of a threat to the American way of doing things? And why are we leaving them alone while trying to throw out the other group?
that is exactly what i was trying to say. in fact the mexicans and american indians were here before we were. for the most part, the mexicans have no problem with our culture or going with it.they are even willing to take off their sombreros for their drivers license picture. yes, that still irks me that the fmal muslims think they should be able to come over here and be able to have their drivers license photo taken with their veils on. then again, peerhaps we should have let them but then refused their drivers license as valid picture ID when it came to having a bank account, cashing or writing a check, getting married, renewing their green card, applying for citizenship, renting an apartment or buying a home, opening accounts with a utilities company, or anything else that requires a valid drivers license. and if they all want to look alike with their faces covered, then if one is a suspect in a crime or even one fails to pay a traffic ticket that goes into warrant, we arrest them all because we don't know which one is which.

Old 07-03-2012, 08:22 AM
k_dub
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:285

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2893

Idiot fest

Old 07-03-2012, 01:46 PM
Wendell
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:787
Balls

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss629

Protesters: ".........Well, that went well"

I wonder how the parents felt hearing their adorable little darlings shouting "Suck my dick motherfucker!" and "Fucking pussies!"........proud?

(Sigh)

Old 07-03-2012, 05:26 PM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51378

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcaccount22 View Post
muslims dont tolerate christians in their country, they shouldnt expect to be put up with here.
And that is what I hate about the muslim faith

The grief I got in Egypt for wearing my silver cross Yet we allow fucking burqas, Grim Reaper cosplay. No wonder I get annoyed.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
Zambini
Old 07-03-2012, 06:13 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8105 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 11/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss16965

Gays make the best neighbors

Want to gentrify a neighborhood and get property values up?

Have some Gays move in, seriously, they'll have it full of antique and coffee shops in no time!

Sharon, Wendell
Old 07-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Sandbwoy
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:445
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1471

Religion is ridiculous, and is responsible for many of the wars there have been around the world. What a load of shite.

Old 07-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51378

This thread has really made me sad and in a low mood :( It's upsetting how these situations arise, causing so much hate. I truly understand why people despise certain religions. Yet for the minority OTT followers, there are genuinely beautiful people out there. I've known (and know) many who just exault light and a wonderful personna. People who have meant so much to me who I will never forget and always hold dear to my heart. Some Coptic Christians in Egypt we meet welcomed us into their humble home, fed us, showed us around yet tragically they had to keep their faith hush-hush. Beneath this seemingly increasing conflict, there are many many wonderful people. I've noticed that in the UK, forced tolerance of Islam is causing people to become resentful and more pro-active against certain aspects of it - i.e. unlabelled Halal meat. Probably due to that ever rising fact: what we do here (faith, drink, music, etc) is not so tolerated where they live. They come here to live with freedom from their harsh laws yet have the cheek to insult us. They ought to be thankful we offer them a safer home. I pity the women though, they get treated like shit :/ I cried because reading anti-religion words can be taken personally. I'm not perfect. I swear like a trouper, always have, I believe in the death penalty for 1st degree murder, can be harsh in certain opinions, I watch and love horror films, etc, etc. Oh I dunno! Think I'm emotional so better go to bed and read!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
Wendell, Zambini