Poster Rank:583

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1008
Re: American Muslims Stone Christians

i really try not to be prejuice against any group of people. i also try to go with the saying "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." so i will say something nice. what a lovely group of muslim children. aren't they just precious! so cute with their fowl little mouths sputtering out such garbage. obviously their parents hav taught them well.

and americans have complaints about the mexicans here? sure they mnay have 20 people living in a 2 bedroom home but its an upgrade for them. running water, indoor toilets and glass windows they can look out of and watch the rain. in mexico, they watched the rain make a soggy mess of thir cardboard home. they came here for a better standard of living (like i said even 20 living in a 2 bedroom home is an upgrade for them). perhaps a few want to take over the country or at least the southern most states. (you'd think they thought they were here first?)

as to the muslims, personally, i don't think we have any business being on the other side of the world. and unless they come over here for a better life and with a respect for this country, then they should get the hell out. i want to say the majority of them, however, i don't know how many, perhaps its a small percentage of them are here for one reason. they want to take over the countrty, turn it muslim and have it ruled by sharia (or whatever the fuck its calledd) law. these types, regardless of how many there are or are not should be exported immediately unless we no longer want to b an american country.

they have as good foot hold when the cops won't even try to make them obey the laws here but instead turn on americans whos forefathers built this counhtry. even the fucking cops are afraid of them and won't even do their job. the muslim population is growingg here. if we don't close our doors to them immigrating here and start exporting the ones who aren't already citizens then we are going to be in a sorry state. the irony of it is that congress and the senate don't realize that unless they act soon, there will be no place for them left in our country. muslims don't need a congress or a senate.

of course when they take over, they will be extra kind to us for giving them our country, right?

muslims... they always get a head one way or another.

The Following User Says Thank You to TwistedPrincess For This Useful Post:
Zambini
The Following Users Disliked This Post By TwistedPrincess:
rob666
Old 06-29-2012, 07:52 PM
AnneLea
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1732
female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss186

Those little shits need better parents. Nobody should encourage a child to hurt another human being, even if the encouragement is to simply look the other way.

As for the adults... what the hell are you thinking? You know the majority of people there aren't a part of your religion. You know your were refused a "bull pen" or whatever it was LEGALLY. You were thus discouraged from going to the event in that manner.

If you're not protesting, why are you carrying signs that go against the majority's position and saying things like "If they'd just let the ministers pass out the gospel tapes" then the people wouldn't have attacked you?

Who honestly believes handing out pamphlets of unrealistic people unrealistically converting to Christianity, or handing out music to people who won't listen to it because it's not in their favorite genra is actually going to make people who don't agree with you suddenly become "good Christians" and not tell you exactly what they really think?

Grow a brain. If you want to convert someone to your religion, you have to convert the ones who are searching for something to believe in. If the people already have something to believe in, leave them be! Don't put yourself into those situations intentionally!

The Following User Says Thank You to AnneLea For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 06-29-2012, 08:59 PM
speakyourmind
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:108

Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9192

There needs to be a massive anti-god anti-religion movement. Anyone else find it weird when public figures embrace a religion? Like when government officials are Christian or something. I mean your supposed to be running my country, yet you believe in the fairy tale that is religion?

Religion is so old and so outdated and needs to be phased out. Its like still driving a ford model T or something. Im going to make a new religion, with modern principles of love and peace and universal brotherhood/sisterhood, and become a millionaire.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to speakyourmind For This Useful Post:
AnneLea, pbaj12
Old 06-29-2012, 09:03 PM
AnneLea
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1732
female

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss186

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakyourmind View Post
I mean your supposed to be running my country, yet you believe in the fairy tale that is religion?
I may not be athiest, or even judaistic, but I do tell people that trying to get me to believe in their book/story/deity is like trying to get me to believe Peter Pan is for real.

Old 06-30-2012, 02:48 AM
malneyugnfl
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:12569

Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss5

From watching that video, the anger of those kids didn't really seem to be about religion; it was because a group of strangers (the Christians) invaded the Muslims' turf (the festival) and started disrespecting everybody. Those kids in that video probably just wanted to have a good time at the festival and some douchebags come and ruin the party.

If some Atheists, Muslims, or random douchebags came to my church while we were having a potluck and started talking a lot of trash and ruining the good vibes in our celebration, I'd want to beat them over the heads with a baseball bat and take a piss on their corpses.

However those kids were pretty stupid in how they handled the situation. The best thing to do would be for all the Muslims at festival to treat the Christian protesters with politeness and respect. Then the Muslims could have some POLITE conversation with the Christians and obtain the full names of the Christians and the name of the church they went to. Meanwhile someone should be recording this whole exchange on an iphone or something. This video could then be posted on youtube, shown in the local news, etc.

If those kids stayed calm and spread that video, those Christian protesters would be shamed, humiliated, and held accountable for their hate. But those kids lost their calm and everyone in this video just ends up looking like a bunch of idiots.

This video reminded me that most of us, no matter what religion we follow or culture we're from, are all crazy a-holes (myself included).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to malneyugnfl For This Useful Post:
mpcronin, TwistedPrincess
Old 07-01-2012, 08:43 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneLea View Post
Those little shits need better parents. Nobody should encourage a child to hurt another human being, even if the encouragement is to simply look the other way.

As for the adults... what the hell are you thinking? You know the majority of people there aren't a part of your religion. You know your were refused a "bull pen" or whatever it was LEGALLY. You were thus discouraged from going to the event in that manner.

If you're not protesting, why are you carrying signs that go against the majority's position and saying things like "If they'd just let the ministers pass out the gospel tapes" then the people wouldn't have attacked you?

Who honestly believes handing out pamphlets of unrealistic people unrealistically converting to Christianity, or handing out music to people who won't listen to it because it's not in their favorite genra is actually going to make people who don't agree with you suddenly become "good Christians" and not tell you exactly what they really think?

Grow a brain. If you want to convert someone to your religion, you have to convert the ones who are searching for something to believe in. If the people already have something to believe in, leave them be! Don't put yourself into those situations intentionally!
Exactly.
Those Jesus freaks are all about provoking people, go look on their youtube channel and that is all they do...... Show up at another religions festivals or ceremonies, and start holding up their signs and shouting into bullhorns.

If that was a bunch of Muslims that showed up at a Christmas Parade and started trying to convert people, interrupting and making a whole bunch of trouble someone would have gotten killed, and the whole Fox News/Glen Beck/Rush Limbaugh crowd would have been marching in the streets.

Old 07-02-2012, 02:43 AM
Illusion
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:27
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Quoted: 10963 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25942

These idiots have too much time on their hands.

Old 07-02-2012, 07:22 AM
RedneckR0nin
Offline:
goinggoingGONE
Poster Rank:14
I am a man yes I am and tell ya so

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quoted: 5369 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss44935

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
These idiots have too much time on their hands.
Totally..should outlaw public displays of religion... do it at church or your home...do it in public and get arrested...just like urinating..it is obscene and indecent

Old 07-02-2012, 07:49 AM
Illusion
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:27
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Quoted: 10963 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25942

Yeah cause we Canadians piss in urinals and toilets.