Go Back  

American Muslim Judge Imposes Sharia Law in Pennslyvania Court 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #1  
Old 02-24-2012, 01:20 AM
johnleeknoefler's Avatar
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Join Date: May 2010
Contributions: 26
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866
American Muslim Judge Imposes Sharia Law in Pennslyvania Court

American Muslim Judge Who Imposed Sharia in Pennslyvania Court Threatens to Jail Infidel Victim for Blasphemy - releasing recorded audio of the case

American Judge in American court (minute 29:50): "Our forefathers intended that we use the first amendment so that we could speak what's on our mind, not piss off other cultures..... Islam is not just a religion, it's their culture, their culture, the very essence, their very being. They pray five times a day, towards Mecca. To be a good Muslim before you die, you have to make a pilgrimage to Mecca unless you are otherwise told you cannot because you are too ill, too elderly, whatever, you must make the attempt. Their greetings salum alaikum waliakum as-salm )as answered by voice), uh may god be with you. It is very common, their language, when they are speaking to each other, it is very common for them to say, uh allah willing, this will happen. It's they are so immersed in it. And what you've done is you've completey trashed their essence, their being. They find it very, very, very offensive. I am a Muslim. I find it very offensive ..... You are way outside your bounds of first amendment rights."(minute 31)
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sv9IyrpOnbs?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sv9IyrpOnbs?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
This is why we must have anti-sharia legislation in America. Equal protection under the law. There is no "equal protection under the sharia for non-Muslims. Under Islam, sharia supersedes the law of the land, any and every land.

Earlier today, I reported on a Muslim judge who sided with a violent Muslim who beat up a parade goer wearing a “Zombie Muhammad” costume while marching in a local Pennsylvania Halloween parade.


According to reports, the Parading Atheists of Central Pennsylvania (PACP) were marching in a Halloween parade in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania,when a Muslim stormed out of the hometown crowd to assault one of the marching atheists who happened to be wearing a Zombie Muhammad costume.

Tn American judge in Pennsylvania ruled on the case and sided with the Muslim, and said that the victim would be put to death in Muslim societies for his "crime."

But this case is worse than that. Ernest Perce, victim of a Muslim beating, may soon be spending time in jail because he released audio footage (above youtube video) of a court proceeding. Aren't court cases open to the public?

According to the description of a released video by Perce, Judge Mark Martin – the presiding judge of the court proceeding -- is threatening to hold Perce in contempt of court for releasing recorded audio of the case even though, according to Perce, Perce was given permission to release the audio.

Commenting for this article, Perce notes that he released the video because he believes that he was treated unfairly and contends that his alleged assailant had been shown preferential treatment by Judge Mark Martin. Perce says he also released the video because he wants persons to evaluate the audio from the court proceeding.

Judge Mark Martin is also a Muslim.


“Having had the benefit of having spent over 2 and a half years in predominantly Muslim countries I think I know a little bit about the faith of Islam. In fact I have a copy of the Koran here and I challenge you sir to show me where it says in the Koran that Mohammad arose and walked among the dead. I think you misinterpreted things. Before you start mocking someone else’s religion you may want to find out a little bit more about it it makes you look like a dufus and Mr. (Defendant) is correct. In many Arabic speaking countries something like this is definitely against the law there. In their society in fact it can be punishable by death and it frequently is in their society.

Judge Martin then offered a lesson in Islam, stating,

“Islam is not just a religion, it’s their culture, their culture. It’s their very essence their very being. They pray five times a day towards Mecca to be a good Muslim, before you die you have to make a pilgrimage to Mecca unless you are otherwise told you can not because you are too ill too elderly, whatever but you must make the attempt. Their greetings wa-laikum as-Salâm (is answered by voice) may god be with you. Whenever, it’s very common when speaking to each other it’s very common for them to say uh this will happen it’s it they are so immersed in it.

Judge Martin further complicates the issue by not only abrogating the First Amendment, but completely misunderstanding it when he said,

“Then what you have done is you have completely trashed their essence, their being. They find it very very very offensive. I’m a Muslim, I find it offensive. But you have that right, but you’re way outside your boundaries or first amendment rights. This is what, and I said I spent about 7 and a half years living in other countries. when we go to other countries it’s not uncommon for people to refer to us as ugly Americans this is why we are referred to as ugly Americans, because we are so concerned about our own rights we don’t care about other people’s rights as long as we get our say but we don’t care about the other people’s say”

But wait, it gets worse. The Judge refused to allow the video into evidence, and then said,

“All that aside I’ve got here basically.. I don’t want to say he said she said but I’ve got two sides of the story that are in conflict with each other.”

And,

“The preponderance of, excuse me, the burden of proof… “

And,

“…he has not proven to me beyond a reasonable doubt that this defendant is guilty of harassment, therefore I am going to dismiss the charge”

The Judge neglected to address the fact that the ignorance of the law does not justify an assault and that it was the responsibility of the defendant to familiarize himself with our laws. This is to say nothing of the judge counseling the defendant that it is also not acceptable for him to teach his children that it is acceptable to use violence in the defense of religious beliefs. Instead, the judge gives Mr. Perce a lesson in Sharia law and drones on about the Muslim faith, inform everyone in the court room how strongly he embraces Islam, that the first amendment does not allow anyone ” to piss off other people and other cultures” and he was also insulted by Mr. Perce’s portrayal of Mohammed and the sign he carried.

This is a travesty. Not only did Judge Martin completely ignore video evidence, but a Police Officer who was at the scene also testified on Mr. Perce’s behalf, to which the Judge also dismissed by saying the officer didn’t give an accurate account or doesn’t give it any weight.

Pennsylvania judges may be removed in one of two ways:

•The judicial conduct board investigates complaints regarding judicial conduct filed by individuals or initiated by the board. The board determines whether probable cause exists to file formal charges, and presents its case to the court of judicial discipline. The court has the authority to impose sanctions, ranging from a reprimand to removal from office, if the formal charges are sustained.

•Judges may be impeached by the house of representatives and convicted by two thirds of the senate.
================================================== ==================================

This is where to file or send complaints: (hat tip Brandy)

Wanda W. Sweigart, Court Administrator
wanda.sweigart@pacourts.us
phone: 717-772-3771

The Court of Judicial Discipline of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania Judicial Center
601 Commonwealth Avenue, Suite 5500
P.O. Box 62595, Harrisburg, PA 17106-2595
Phone: (717) 772-3771 • Fax: (717) 772-3774



Here's the homepage http://www.cjdpa.org/index.html

UPDATE: You can write complaints to: (hat tip John)

The Court of Judicial Discipline of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Judicial Conduct Board
601 Commonwealth Ave
Suite 3500
PO Box 62525
Harrisburg, PA 17106-2525

Quote:
The parading atheists marched in the Mechanicsburg Halloween Parade on Oct 11, 2011 as the Zombie Messengers of God. Talaag, a Muslim, attacked a parade participant in defense of the Prophet of ISLAM. Blasphemy shall not be tolerated in the Borough of Mechanicsburg, PA.
This is the entire trial and we ask you to make your decision whether he acted appropriately or not and then call Judge Mark Martin at 717-766-4575.
He may hold me in contempt of court for releasing this audio. Please spread this video in celebration of FREEDOM OF SPEECH IN AMERICA!
I didn't speak out because the Judge ordered me to not release the audio and said I would violate section 112 of the Rules of Pennsylvania Court. However, this rule does not apply to me. I'm in the boundaries of the law and I'm tired of his contempt court bullying. I'm releasing the video and fully aware of the results that I could and will be illegaly jailed or fined under this action. FREEDOM OF SPEECH IN AMERICA is our founding rights.
No appeal is allowed since that would be double jeopardy.
Suddenly I like Atheists a bit more. At least Atheists should have a right to freedom of expression(even if I disagree).

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnleeknoefler For This Useful Post:
Cancun78, Oswald2001
  #2  
Old 02-24-2012, 01:30 AM
Blewvane's Avatar
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: American Muslim Judge Imposes Sharia Law in Pennslyvania Court

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
In many Arabic speaking countries something like this is definitely against the law there. In their society in fact it can be punishable by death and it frequently is in their society.
So did you guys lose a war i didn't hear about?

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-24-2012, 02:03 AM
johnleeknoefler's Avatar
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Join Date: May 2010
Contributions: 26
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866
Re: American Muslim Judge Imposes Sharia Law in Pennslyvania Court

In the NEWS
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kzGTaEQebfE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kzGTaEQebfE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to johnleeknoefler For This Useful Post:
Cancun78
  #4  
Old 02-24-2012, 07:20 AM
xstunt1ngx's Avatar
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883
Re: American Muslim Judge Imposes Sharia Law in Pennslyvania Court

What the fuck? Send that fucking judge to a middle east country if he wants to practice his beliefs and side with people of his own religion. Piece of shit, Muslims are the most sensitive bastards out there. Fuck Mohammed, Allah, whoever the fuck they praise. Damn child molester.

Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xstunt1ngx For This Useful Post:
Cancun78, EPIC_FAIL, johnleeknoefler, luton loyal, Oswald2001
  #5  
Old 02-24-2012, 08:49 AM
Dynamo47's Avatar
Dynamo47
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:379
Male
Join Date: Jan 2012
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1905
Re: American Muslim Judge Imposes Sharia Law in Pennslyvania Court

John, I HATE living in this God Damn Liberal state of Pennsylvania. We have one major city in Philadelphia which is becoming the murder capital of the country. We have a small city Pittsburgh on the other side of the state and Pennsyltucky in between.

Hell this backwards ass state still has a State Store system for liquor sales. That's right, you can only buy wine and spirits in "state stores". You also have to purchase kegs, and cases of beer at Beer Distributors.

Unlike other states, you cannot go food shopping for a meal and pick up a nice bottle of wine with dinner.

Don't even get me started on the joke of a Death Penalty sentence in PA or the parole system!

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dynamo47 For This Useful Post:
Cumulonimbus, EPIC_FAIL, johnleeknoefler
  #6  
Old 02-24-2012, 03:13 PM
johnleeknoefler's Avatar
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Join Date: May 2010
Contributions: 26
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866
Re: American Muslim Judge Imposes Sharia Law in Pennslyvania Court

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamo47 View Post
John, I HATE living in this God Damn Liberal state of Pennsylvania. We have one major city in Philadelphia which is becoming the murder capital of the country. We have a small city Pittsburgh on the other side of the state and Pennsyltucky in between.

Hell this backwards ass state still has a State Store system for liquor sales. That's right, you can only buy wine and spirits in "state stores". You also have to purchase kegs, and cases of beer at Beer Distributors.

Unlike other states, you cannot go food shopping for a meal and pick up a nice bottle of wine with dinner.

Don't even get me started on the joke of a Death Penalty sentence in PA or the parole system!
And apparently it is now ok to rough up anyone who insults Islam. It was bound to happen sooner or later. Muslims in the House being sworn in on a Quran, .gov websites promoting Islam, National Day of Prayer cancelled and replaced with 60 thousand muslims having Islamic day of Prayer on Capital Mall... and now a Muslim Judge imposing Sharia law.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to johnleeknoefler For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #7  
Old 02-24-2012, 03:54 PM
Dynamo47's Avatar
Dynamo47
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:379
Male
Join Date: Jan 2012
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1905
Re: American Muslim Judge Imposes Sharia Law in Pennslyvania Court

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
And apparently it is now ok to rough up anyone who insults Islam. It was bound to happen sooner or later. Muslims in the House being sworn in on a Quran, .gov websites promoting Islam, National Day of Prayer cancelled and replaced with 60 thousand muslims having Islamic day of Prayer on Capital Mall... and now a Muslim Judge imposing Sharia law.
Unreal but I guess as a nation of freedoms, one of which is religion, we allowed it to happen.

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-25-2012, 01:10 AM
Creepy
Guest
 
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss
Re: American Muslim Judge Imposes Sharia Law in Pennslyvania Court

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamo47 View Post
Unreal but I guess as a nation of freedoms, one of which is religion, we allowed it to happen.
who is this "we" tonto?

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Dynamo47, johnleeknoefler
  #9  
Old 02-25-2012, 02:44 AM
johnleeknoefler's Avatar
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Join Date: May 2010
Contributions: 26
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866
Re: American Muslim Judge Imposes Sharia Law in Pennslyvania Court

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepy View Post
who is this "we" tonto?
Good point. I never voted for that jackass in the oval office. And I sure never signed on for anything but the rights God gave me. Well, him and the constitution.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to johnleeknoefler For This Useful Post:
Creepy
  #10  
Old 02-25-2012, 07:29 AM
Oswald2001
Online
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2759 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
8/11 ssss10529
Re: American Muslim Judge Imposes Sharia Law in Pennslyvania Court

We should allow as many mosques in the US as there are synagogues in Mecca.

That should clear up all this unpleasantness.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
johnleeknoefler

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO