Quoted: 891 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3276
Re: American Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
Guess what folks, get ready for more dead firefighters.

Physical requirements for joining said departments are being dropped in order to get women in.

Thats right ladies n gents! So instead of some strapping, physically capable man to lift your
200lbs+ ass out of danger and any other obstacles you might get someone as strong as your 11 year old nephew pre-puberty.

You might as well just jump out the window.

I expect a report about this to come out and get buried by all the mass hysteria of pro-woman. And pro-black too.
I understand what you're saying, but there are situations where it's beneficial to have women in the squad since they are generally smaller than men and are therefore able to slip through spaces bulkier men wouldn't fit through (like small basement windows) That can change the tide in a life or death situation if the entrance to a building has collapsed. It's all about team balance.

diamondsmiles, gatagato, Zambini
Old 12-30-2014, 12:08 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527
Re: American Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by invertigo View Post
I understand what you're saying, but there are situations were it's beneficial to have women in the squad since they are generally smaller than men and are therefore able to slip through spaces bulkier men wouldn't fit through (like small basement windows) That can change the tide in a life or death situation if the entrance to a building has collapsed. It's all about team balance.
Don't their suits weigh 40-50 pounds, plus equipment? You need to be strong.

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001