Go Back  

With All the Secret Service Blunders Who Didn't See This Coming? 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 10-06-2014, 10:37 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668
Re: With All the Secret Service Blunders Who Didn't See This Coming?

The racism charges in this case are total bullshit...typical liberal victim mentality. Everyone in law enforcement who has ever worked with the Secret Service knows exactly why they look so lame lately. Their command staff are fucking idiots and have been for years. They have this attitude of "we can do more with less and that makes us more bitchin than any other Federal law enforcement agency". What they're too dumb to understand...because they're ass kissing retards...is that they're killing their agents...especially their protection details. They demand these folks work ungodly hours with little or no days off or vacations...and allow the protectees to call the shots on their security. Their weapons, equipment, and techniques are outdated and in dire need of updating. The agents have been screwed by their idiot politically correct command staff for at least the last ten years. If you really know what's going on, it's scary as hell. The agents of the Secret Service are some of the best investigators in the world and everyone I've ever worked with has been outstanding...but their management team are fools.

I'm no Obama fan and I really could care less what happens to him from a political perspective...he is the President and the Comander in Chief. If he gets killed in office it's going to look really bad and then the retard will forever be a myrter instead of the half ass screwup that he has been seen to be. If that idiot gets himself assinated we'll never be rid of him and his "legacy". Shit...I bet they'll even put his big eared likeness on our money...God help us then.

The Secret Service command staff are well known fuck ups and if you were to talk to any agent they'd tell you exactly that...this is not the fault of the agents on the ground...it's their bosses that are more concerned in appeasing the political powers than supporting their agents. It has nothing to do with Obama's race. It offensive to even suggest that the Secret Service is biased against any protectee, especially the President.

The Following User Says Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
Metal Mike
Old 10-07-2014, 01:27 AM
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388
Re: With All the Secret Service Blunders Who Didn't See This Coming?

Elijah Cummings is a fucking narcissistic moron that cries racism when he sees a gallon of Ben & Jerry's Cookies & Cream because the vanilla ice cream is taking up more space than the chocolate chunks.

Why the fuck anyone takes that man seriously is beyond my comprehension, and his tenure in the House is proof-positive of the incredibly low-information nature of the African-American voting bloc.

The Following User Says Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
30564U