Poster Rank:276

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029
All Out WAR Between Chris Dorner and Cops

Sounds like fully autos going off. You mean to tell me with all the Nazi gun laws in CA, law enforcement has full autos while citizens only have AR's required by federal law to be registered as if they were fully auto?

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh2d99ek1C1pVt04eI"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh2d99ek1C1pVt04eI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AmericanIllusions For This Useful Post:
Brometheus, Kanda444, pbaj12, Pyramid_Head
Old 02-13-2013, 11:49 PM
mengala
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:382

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1893
Re: All Out WAR Between Chris Dorner and Cops

predictable

Old 02-13-2013, 11:54 PM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

Quote:
Originally Posted by mengala View Post
predictable
Why?

Old 02-14-2013, 12:35 AM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

all he needed was some Painkillers and extra Bullet Time. could have shoot dodged his way out of there.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brometheus For This Useful Post:
dean mclean, Megamel29
Old 02-14-2013, 04:11 AM
pbaj12
Offline:
Captain of a Sinking Ship
Poster Rank:887
Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss523

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
Sounds like fully autos going off. You mean to tell me with all the Nazi gun laws in CA, law enforcement has full autos while citizens only have AR's required by federal law to be registered as if they were fully auto?
These gun laws are to make people *feel* safer. There's nothing on the books different from any other long gun. You can bypass the whole ordeal anyway by buying an 80% AR lower and machine it. All the other parts (complete upper, lower parts kit, stock, BCG, etc.) can be bought without an ID. 100% of the gun could be off the record.

It's amazingly simple to turn an AR into full auto too, not that it'd be legal. Oh and to illegally make a supressor wouldn't be hard either, although it might not work as well as the $1000+ ones haha.

And while we're at it, you can get 30 round normal..er "high".. capacity magazines by buying it as a rebuild kit then assemble it..again not that it'd be legal. But if someone is going to go on a rampage I doubt they care about breaking a couple laws.

Old 02-14-2013, 04:44 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

Damn, that was a lot of fire power.

Old 02-14-2013, 10:08 AM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbaj12 View Post
These gun laws are to make people *feel* safer. There's nothing on the books different from any other long gun. You can bypass the whole ordeal anyway by buying an 80% AR lower and machine it. All the other parts (complete upper, lower parts kit, stock, BCG, etc.) can be bought without an ID. 100% of the gun could be off the record.

It's amazingly simple to turn an AR into full auto too, not that it'd be legal. Oh and to illegally make a supressor wouldn't be hard either, although it might not work as well as the $1000+ ones haha.

And while we're at it, you can get 30 round normal..er "high".. capacity magazines by buying it as a rebuild kit then assemble it..again not that it'd be legal. But if someone is going to go on a rampage I doubt they care about breaking a couple laws.
If its illegal then that's the problem. No one wants to be behind bars in a fed joint.

Check this vid out. This kid offered up some real valuable intel because he owns an AR in CA where that bitch Stein is a Sen. If this bill passes, CA can be examined as an example or microcosm of what America will be. The stuff the guy says he went through to get his weapon sucked big time.

<****** width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nCVTchxoJX4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

Old 02-14-2013, 03:23 PM
pbaj12
Offline:

Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss523

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
If its illegal then that's the problem. No one wants to be behind bars in a fed joint.

Check this vid out. This kid offered up some real valuable intel because he owns an AR in CA where that bitch Stein is a Sen. If this bill passes, CA can be examined as an example or microcosm of what America will be. The stuff the guy says he went through to get his weapon sucked big time.
The Assault Weapons Ban of 2013 will be at the federal level, not just CA. That's why it's next to impossible to find ammo, magazines or gun parts for good prices or at all at the moment.

CA laws aren't that strict, they are just useless and won't prevent gun violence. For an AR it needs to have a bullet button (being able to remove the magazine without a tool is illegal) so that you need a tool (no definition, something other than a finger such as a bullet) to detach the magazine. And you can't have more than a 10 round magazine if you have "evil features" (flash supressor, pistol grip, etc.).
It's perfectly legal to posses/buy a regular magazine release and all of the parts to build a normal ("high") capacity magazine aka a rebuild kit. BUT it's illegal to assemble them to the gun..so if someone is going to go on a rampage are they going to care about a couple laws?

The 2013 AWB won't change anything, it's just another one of those laws to make people *feel* safer. People that agree with it don't know the full story. They don't know what an assault rifle is or they think everyone possesses fully automatic weapons. Politicians are great at exploiting tragedies to get nonsensical laws passed.

If people want to live where guns are banned tell them to move to Chicago.

If it does pass, no one I know is registering their firearms and I'm sure lots of other people won't either. It seems when there has been firearm registration in a country, the population gets their weapons confiscated and there's genocide.

The only thing we learn from history is that we don't learn from history.

Old 02-14-2013, 03:51 PM
Broadjumper
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:188
Male

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1181 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbaj12 View Post

The only thing we learn from history is that we don't learn from history.
And that the definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over, but expecting different results..., so by all means, let's do NOTHING.

The Following User Says Thank You to Broadjumper For This Useful Post:
AmericanIllusions
Old 02-14-2013, 04:30 PM
pbaj12
Offline:

Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss523

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadjumper View Post
And that the definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over, but expecting different results..., so by all means, let's do NOTHING.
Well that's not the definition, it's a mis-attributed quote by Einstein trying to give a simplified example of insanity.

I have nothing wrong with doing something. But doing something that is set up to fail and takes rights away from many to *help* stop a few from doing something is stupid.

Like I've said in previous posts..
Fund abortion clinics and promote people getting their tubes tied after they've had enough kids. Stop paying people to have more than 2 kids. If you can stop kids from being born that would be brought up in poverty with neglect and violence, you'll lessen the chance that the kids will be around to continue the trend.

Make it mandatory that people take shooting/gun safety/etc. classes to own a firearm and a refresher course/test every few years.
Have 30 day wait limits to pick up a gun after purchasing it.
Have a better check on people, like using references and what not. Standards need to be met for shall issue.
Teach kids what guns are about, don't shun guns. Kids may not understand the power guns and if they kill someone they don't respawn like in Call of Duty.
Have more buy backs, especially in poverty stricken areas.
Fund fall back things for healthcare, food, housing, etc. so people in bad situations don't need to use guns to get life essentials.
Let people know it's okay to feel depressed or abnormal and they can get professional help.

No, never mind it makes much more sense to just ban any new guns and hope the millions of them in the hands of dangerous people won't be used for anything bad.