Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866
Al Qaeda Hit List

Quote:
The latest edition of the al Qaeda English-language magazine Inspire is out today. A digital copy of the magazine, provided by MEMRI (the Washington D.C. based Middle East Media Research Institute), shows a "Wanted: Dead or Alive" feature on page 10 of the new issue:

"
Quote:
Wanted: Dead or Alive for Crimes Against Islam," the page reads. The list includes: Molly Norris, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Flemming Rose, Morris Swadiq, Salman Rushdie, Girt Wilders [sic], Lars Vilks, Stephane Charbonnie, Carsten Luste, Terry Jones, and Kurt Westergaard.

No further reason is provided to explain why these folks were singled out for the hit list, though many are notable critics of radical Islam.

"Yes We Can," the image reads. "A Bullet A Day Keeps the Infidel Away."

"Defend Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him," the image reads.
I did look up Molly Norris and found a blog where she tried to apologize but seemed to draw even more heat.
Quote:
May 19, 2010
Molly Norris, now horrified as her idea turning up to a reality
The Seattle artist whose cartoon sparked the "Everybody Draw Mohammed Day" campaign says as the May 20th drawing deadline approaches, she's keeping her distance.

"I'm against my own concept becoming a reality," said cartoonist Molly Norris in an appearance on The Dave Ross Show.

"If I had wanted to be taken seriously, I would be thrilled, but now I'm horrified because people did take it as an actual day. The one-off cartoon is not good as a long term plan because it's offensive."

Norris drew up a sketch declaring May 20th "Everybody Draw Mohammed Day" in response to Comedy Central's cutting of a portion of a South Park episode following a death threat from a radical Muslim group.

"As a cartoonist I just felt so much passion about what had happened I wanted to kind of counter Comedy Central's message they sent about feeling afraid," Norris said in an April appearance on the Dave Ross Show.

Norris' cartoon struck a chord with people, gaining national attention, but the artist says she was never that invested in the idea.

"I was pretty weak in my commitment and I realized I only wanted it to be a cartoon, so I never went through with it. I never set up a place to send drawings or anything."

When Norris didn't set up a collection point, another person set up a facebook page to collect drawing submissions. As the concept grew, Norris began trying to distance herself from the campaign posting this message on her website on April 25th:

I make cartoons about current, cultural events. I made a cartoon of a 'poster' entitled "Everybody Draw Mohammed Day!" with a nonexistent group's name -- Citizens Against Citizens Against Humor -- drawn on the cartoon also. I did not intend for my cartoon to go viral. I did not intend to be the focus of any 'group'. I practice the first amendment by drawing what I wish. This particular cartoon of a 'poster' seems to have struck a gigantic nerve, something I was totally unprepared for. I am going back to the drawing table now!
Norris currently has a message posted on her website that apologizes to people of the Muslim faith and asks that the day be called off:

I meant for this to remain a fictional CARTOON, an artistic IDEA, never to catch fire as an actual 'event'.
Quote:
AnonymousMay 19, 2010 at 11:16 PM
Abusing muslim is a fad in the current european culture. Currently European indenity is defined by mocking anything related to Muslim as fear of unknown and anything different manifest in many forms. Unlike the others where other relegious group and culutre cowered at the sight of market and selfgratificaiton culture of Eurepe, Non monolitich Muslim cultures put up a fight and not easily pressured. It has to be said in European culture making fun and causing extreme offence in the modern day is normal specially if it is directed towards muslim. There will be hue haa and an outcry should anyone mocks Jews. Afterall some are more equal then others. I wonder how Molly would feel is someone draws a picture with her face on a compromising position with her father and brother and mother. Afterall sticks and stones hurt bones but word never hurts.
Quote:
AnonymousMay 20, 2010 at 12:48 AM
molly norris is apig!!!!!!!!
Quote:
AnonymousMay 20, 2010 at 2:49 AM
i take pity on u molly,u'll noe it when death comes to u when in ur grave the angels will show u ur place in hell..
Quote:
AnonymousMay 20, 2010 at 3:01 AM
i take pity on u molly,u'll noe it when death comes to u when in ur grave the angels will show u ur place in hell..
Quote:
AnonymousMay 20, 2010 at 10:12 AM
Molly, u cannot escape now from GOD's anger. Ur place after death is in HELL FOREVER and in this numdane life u will never get peace or respect. U really committed a BIG SIN, U HURT ALLAH (GOD) and ALL MUSLIMS... U WILL BE NO WHERE NOW.
Quote:
AnonymousMay 20, 2010 at 11:36 AM
Its to late baby!!
Quote:
AnonymousMay 20, 2010 at 11:56 AM
Well i think she will have to watch her back from now on. and for what? Not only has he endangered her life but the life of others around her. Imagine some one like this shahzad guy, brainwashed into killing her as an example for the rest of such people.

Good molly, give the terrorist some more ammunition.

Quote:
AnonymousMay 20, 2010 at 12:18 PM
ur swine molly and you will die like a swine.

Quote:
AnonymousMay 20, 2010 at 1:23 PM
Molly is not ashamed she is just frightened this is why she is backing off .I wonder what kind the hypocratic people are they in the name of liberty of expression they mock a prophet and they do not want to hear a word for "HOLOCAUST".
Jews are sacred and not prophets of God ?
Are you Jew Molly
Quote:
UmairMay 20, 2010 at 1:40 PM
Molly i will kill you....
Quote:
WazimMay 20, 2010 at 4:19 PM
Molly....!!!!If your personal freedom means everything to you and you feel nothing about the billions...your right place is psychiatry ward not an office...!!!if you never had the idea that your cartoon will enrage a community while working as an cartoonist for so long....you need to go back to a first grade in school...!!!!BUT if you did everything on purpose....Molly...believe me.....you did hurt billions...which include other than Muslims too...!!! its like drawing a cartoon of your FATHER...on a Wall while pissing...IF YOU FEEL it good....then i have nothing to say...he must have taught you so...!!!EVERYONE SHOULD DRAW IT...!!!please look around yourself...find a Muslim...who want to draw such for Christ...there will be no one...and NO ONE for you too!!i feel sorry for you!!!!

Quote:
AnonymousMay 20, 2010 at 6:36 PM
molly you r nothing but just a pig. i think u forget that one day u have to die and then u will know what the FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION is
Quote:
AnonymousMay 20, 2010 at 7:15 PM
Molly!! You have a few days left on this planet!!

Quote:
AnonymousMay 21, 2010 at 7:35 AM
I truly wonder how some people on this planet think.. Mohammed may not be depicted, because he is so beautifull that people MIGHT worship him, instead of Allah. True, right?

First of all: we do not know what Mohammed looks like. So any drawing made of Mohammed does not look like Mohammed. And if someone draws him really really really good, there still will be NOT 1 PERSON in the world who starts worshipping him more than Allah.

One of the pictures I have seen was very interesting. It depicted two smilies: ":) and :)" The text said: one of these images depicts Mohammed. Which one makes you angry?

Now the most important part that truly boggles my mind:
How can a Muslim be outraged by a bunch of pictures -that CAN NEVER -EVER- resemble Mohammed in any way- and not be outraged by the killing of innocent (Muslim) people in the name of Allah.

That, my dear fellow earthlings, should be the biggest offence made to Islam. However only very few Muslims seem to bother.

peace be with you all.

Quote:
JeddyMay 21, 2010 at 10:40 AM
Dear Muslims,
If your God is as unassailable as you say them he is not offended by an infidel who draws a silly picture of him. If you are as supremely confident in the sanctity of your religion and your beliefs than you should not be led to the destruction of your own soul (by virtue of committing murder) over a silly picture. I understand that these images offend you but you make a mockery out of your religion and your prophet by responding with threats of violence. These responses are barbaric in nature. We in the West do not respect you not because we don't think you follow a beautiful religion. Rather we don't respect you because you respond to silliness with barbarism and violence. If you murder one person because hey have drawn a picture then it is YOU who will burn in hell for eternity. Why do you not understand this simple concept. The angrier you get, the weaker, and less respectful you become. I pity your barbaric and hideous souls.
Quote:
AnonymousMay 21, 2010 at 12:15 PM
Molly Norris, you are a coward, you do not have the courage to stand behind the words you write, you knew from the Danish Cartoonists problems with an offensive cartoon what to expect, but you went ahead any way because you ego is bigger than your common sense. Not withstanding that your oh its freedom of speech and no one can tell a journalist or show on TV what to do or not to do, well you have hurt the feelings or people of Muslim descent all over the world, worst of all it shows you are a complete moron with no sense of decency or tolerance to religion.
I suggest you go on a site called Intellius... it has all your details for all to download, phone number, bills, pictures, utility bills, etc etc. and I can tell you, its too late now to try to get it removed, because everyone knows where you live.
Time to go run and hide in a hole like the rat that you are coward........

Quote:
JeddyMay 21, 2010 at 2:51 PM
Dear Anonymous,
What do you have to gain by threatening this poor woman with violence?What is wrong with you that you cannot see that you are barbaric and a cretin for doing so?

Quote:
AnonymousMay 21, 2010 at 8:27 PM
Allah loves the Holy Prophet(pbuh) and anyone who abuses,hurts or inflicts any sort of offense on his character will suffer in hell...
I wonder how long Allah "loves" his "Holy Prophet(pbuh)"?

Quote:
hammadMay 21, 2010 at 9:48 PM
donkey bitch i want fuck in her ass in his mother ass bitch fucker donk bitch bitchbitchbitchbitchbitch bitch bitchbitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch
This Hammad is really articulate in an abstract sort of way. Notice how "bitch" seems to form a pattern until it becomes meaningless? And the "ass bitch fucker donk bitch" seems to just accentuate the "bitchbitchbitch" sections? Really creative word use in an islamic sort of way.

Quote:
AnonymousMay 21, 2010 at 9:49 PM
Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch
fucker
I'm guessing "fucker" is just "bitch" misspelled or maybe he just threw that in there for variety or something?

Quote:
hammadMay 21, 2010 at 9:52 PM
Very Bad bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch
Quote:
hammadMay 21, 2010 at 9:55 PM
Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitchBitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitchBitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitchBitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitchBitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitchBitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitchBitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitchBitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitchBitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitchBitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitchBitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch

Quote:
AnonymousMay 21, 2010 at 11:29 PM
start counting your days. very few left for you.its batter for you to read Prophet life with open heart and think what you did wrong.Try to read Holy book of Quran may be God Almighty show you staraght path. Might you get some light. Only Quran can save you I promise with you.what you did it is bad but it can be return if you ask help from God from your bottom of heart.

Quote:
AnonymousMay 28, 2010 at 9:55 AM
hahahah here molly molly molly.... come out of your hole and stand up for what you believed in, in the first place. Whats the matter? death threats made u shat your pants and now you're panting out apologies?? Sorry darling but the world doesn't work that way, looking forward to your horrible death. Don't worry sweetie, we'll draw cartoons of it and forever immortalize you. Wouldn't that be great compared to the 15 minutes of fame that you craved??

Quote:
AnonymousSeptember 17, 2010 at 3:40 AM
Oh god Muslims are outraged again...wait I mean still. They are ALWAYS outraged about something. Look at the replies here over a cartoon. Advocating KILLING a women because she "offended you"? What nonsense. What do you do to people who REALLY do something bad to you...kill them harder? Morons.

Quote:
AnonymousSeptember 17, 2010 at 10:51 PM
FYI: The Pakistani guy who went off on the cartoonist ("bitch bitch bitch...") has an entire blog devoted to the decidedly non-Muslim actress Shenae Sonya Grimes.

Quote:
AnonymousSeptember 17, 2010 at 11:20 PM
I am a Muslim living in America and the other day my blond Jewish wife and I took our daughter to college, and we stopped off for bacon burgers on our way home. Fuck this shit.
Quote:
Anonymous
April 11, 2012 at 5:05 PM
To the World.
Islam is not to kill the Humanity,or non Muslims. Islam is a path that takes to the Real God, Who is Allah. Allah has created every thing, every human. but above all He loves His Mohammad (PBUH). No one can dare to harm Mohammad's (PBUH) dignity and respect. if one likes he would beget the reward by the Allah. In the name of Allah who is most Gracious and Merciful. i would suggest molly to bent before Allah and ask for forgiveness, may be she could reach to a point of knowing the truth.
Dear people of the world, this life would end some day which is unknown to all of us. Let us find Peace for all. We as the Muslims never hurt others for their different religions, but we are treated on the basis of biases of no reasons neglecting the actual facts. Our Respected Holy Prophet Hazarat Mohammad (PBUH) has never ordered us to act in this way. but He (PBUH) has directed to love and peace. He did not come in to this world to lessen the non believers but he arrived here to show us the right path which is going straight to Allah Almighty. To whom every one has to go, with Pride or hidden behind the sins done. Then He will be the Decision Maker whether what to decide. Yet, there is a time to take care of our own self.
Other wise, there would be a bloodshed on the earth. In the name of Allah and His Mohammad. and REMEMBER if molly is not going to ask forgiveness, i will be the man to send her to Hell. and let see what happens hereafter. ...
Khurram

Quote:
AnonymousAugust 16, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Nothing is important for a muslim more than the respect of beloved prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him ). There is no room for a single act or statement of anybody that is against God's dearest prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h). And anybody who commits such sin and crime of barking ill against prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) regardless of any reason, they deserve to be beheaded without any delay.
This must be very clear.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By johnleeknoefler:
chefbob09
Old 03-02-2013, 04:43 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566
Re: Al Qaeda Hit List

They talk about all this peace, yet they put out a hit-list.

Old 03-02-2013, 05:16 AM
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
They talk about all this peace, yet they put out a hit-list.
Don't you know, they can do whatever the fuck they want as long as its in Allahs Will!

I personally would slit the throat of all the fuckers sending death threats to that molly person, bunch of little retards (no offense to handicapped people) hiding behind their religion to get their way.

Old 03-02-2013, 01:07 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3653

Ya know, the only thing you should do when they want to get you is piss them off even more.

They dont like you? Tough shit! You start bowing down to them they will keep on pushing. Then you have nowhere else to go but just sit there and act like a scared animal.

Sorry, my brain isn't wired that way. They'd have to come for me themselves but I'd be ready.

I'd live on a pig farm too!

Old 03-02-2013, 01:33 PM
BigFoot
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:656

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss834

She couldn't have picked a "better" group of people to fuck with though. However, I'm beyond her now, what of the other people? Any news about them such as...who they are? Or do I have to google this shit?

Old 03-02-2013, 01:50 PM
speakyourmind
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:108

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9192

lmao they still want rushdie

Old 03-02-2013, 06:45 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Who fucking cares....... That pastor in Florida is a grandstanding asshole anyways, the world would be better off without examples of Christianity like him.

Its not like this list represents all of Islam either, despite what some here would have you think.

Old 03-02-2013, 07:41 PM
bdjackass318
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:154
Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6181

Islam is like the Comedy Central of all religions. . One big fucking joke!