Go Back  

After Ferguson Shootings, How Do Police Proceed Without Fear? 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #21  
Old 03-17-2015, 02:26 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: After Ferguson Shootings, How Do Police Proceed Without Fear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
It's already being done. Several cops have been fired or quit. The chief is gone, the city manager is gone. The eyes of the nation are watching.

But I disagree they have been shown to be systematically racist. They have been labeled that, but there's a lot of misinformation being spread. Alot of things being blamed on racism, that there's absolutely no proof it has anything to do with race.
What are you talking about?

Several cops? Try the chief......... Why? Because of systemic racism in the department.

Why do you think their are changes being made in the department? What do you think the federal investigation was about? Just wtf........

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-18-2015, 05:18 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: After Ferguson Shootings, How Do Police Proceed Without Fear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
What are you talking about?

Several cops? Try the chief......... Why? Because of systemic racism in the department.

Why do you think their are changes being made in the department? What do you think the federal investigation was about? Just wtf........
What do I think? I think Eric Holder is a activist. And his investigation isn't about anything but promoting this race issue.
Eric Holder showed up in Ferguson seemingly already with his mind made up. He used evidence in a way to justify his opinion, not to find the truth.

Let's not forget, this entire investigation started because of a cop defending himself and justly firing his weapon.

Systematic racism in Ferguson is complete bullshit. Eric Holder is complete bullshit. And the entire hands up don't shoot is complete bullshit.

Any racist cops should be fired. But to answer your question about why are changes being made. Because protesters are constantly protesting, and misinformation is being blasted constantly. Changes are being made because of pressure, not because they're the right thing to do.

As long as this movement is being forwarded by misinformation, and activist. It will never solve problems, only create them.

Eric Holder is on a systematic witch-hunt.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
martyl63, Oswald2001
The Following Users Disliked This Post By niknik:
jeromeo58
  #23  
Old 03-25-2015, 03:58 AM
jackhunter21
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2999
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss76
Re: After Ferguson Shootings, How Do Police Proceed Without Fear?

Given that cops abuse millions of people each year through the enforcement of abusive laws which violate the basic human, civil and constitution rights and freedoms of the public, all they have to do is stop. Once they actually become peace keepers who Deescalate situations instead of instigating them and try to stop murder, battery, theft, rape and vandalism as opposed to being revenue generation agents and enforcing abusive laws, they would have nothing to fear.

Anyway as it is now the only thing cops have to fear is their driving since most police deaths are due to their reckless and illegal driving. Aside from driving being a cop is a very safe job. The public are the ones who have to be afraid because they are 58 times more likely to be killed by a cop than an Islamic terrorist.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jackhunter21 For This Useful Post:
jeromeo58
  #24  
Old 03-25-2015, 09:04 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10520
Re: After Ferguson Shootings, How Do Police Proceed Without Fear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post

Eric Holder is on a systematic witch-hunt.
Yes.

And it is he - and Obama - that are the actual witches he 'supposedly' hunts.


The lunatics are running the asylum.









Dis all 'cause...da Black CULTCHA.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
martyl63
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Oswald2001:
jeromeo58
  #25  
Old 03-25-2015, 12:12 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: After Ferguson Shootings, How Do Police Proceed Without Fear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhunter21 View Post
Given that cops abuse millions of people each year through the enforcement of abusive laws which violate the basic human, civil and constitution rights and freedoms of the public, all they have to do is stop. Once they actually become peace keepers who Deescalate situations instead of instigating them and try to stop murder, battery, theft, rape and vandalism as opposed to being revenue generation agents and enforcing abusive laws, they would have nothing to fear.

Anyway as it is now the only thing cops have to fear is their driving since most police deaths are due to their reckless and illegal driving. Aside from driving being a cop is a very safe job. The public are the ones who have to be afraid because they are 58 times more likely to be killed by a cop than an Islamic terrorist.
58 times? That's weird, because terrorist are far outnumbered by police within The United States. Not to mention police show up at volatile situations, such as robberies, or manhunts for dangerous criminals.
Also there's much more criminals in America than there are terrorist. The factors are important, throwing out the 58 number without using perspective is irresponsible.

So how many times more likely am I to be killed by a thug than a terrorist? I'd imagine it's in the hundreds. How much more likely is a cop to be killed at work than average American worker?

Young black men are 9 times more likely to commit murder than young white men. That's a national statistic. If you broke it down to only inner city, it's 15 times more likely.

So here's a stat to find. How much more likely is the " public" to be killed by criminal than a cop?

Oh and your 58 times is bullshit. I think most people would agree. That the stats used to come up with that number should be adjusted. Like, all people killed by police who were in possession of a firearms, especially during a crime shouldn't be counted. Those people deserve to be shot.

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Disliked This Post By niknik:
jeromeo58
  #26  
Old 04-03-2015, 01:58 AM
curvature's Avatar
curvature
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:494
Join Date: Aug 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1280
Re: After Ferguson Shootings, How Do Police Proceed Without Fear?

All this because black guys are scary to white guys, even when they are cops.

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-03-2015, 04:22 AM
curvature's Avatar
curvature
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:494
Join Date: Aug 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1280
Re: After Ferguson Shootings, How Do Police Proceed Without Fear?

Ive never done anything like that.

Yet I often feel the fear radiating off of whites in my presence even when Im outnumbered.

Oh how the whiteboyz in thug wear stop their imitating BLACK CULTCHA and "nigga this and nigga that" the second a black man is in earshot.

If our CULTCHA is so bad, why you all be mimicking it?

You guys have been appropriating black CULTCHA for decades.
Is it that powerful?

If ya hate it why imitate it?

You know what it comes down to, or at least your women do. (;

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-03-2015, 04:25 AM
curvature's Avatar
curvature
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:494
Join Date: Aug 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1280
Re: After Ferguson Shootings, How Do Police Proceed Without Fear?

I got me one! And she's a green eyed ballerina dime.

heh.

Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-03-2015, 10:32 AM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:89
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4567 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689
Re: After Ferguson Shootings, How Do Police Proceed Without Fear?






__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheVrist For This Useful Post:
rapeWhistle
  #30  
Old 04-03-2015, 10:40 AM
rapeWhistle's Avatar
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Join Date: Sep 2010
Contributions: 53
 
Mentioned: 479 Post(s)
Quoted: 21586 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40825
Re: After Ferguson Shootings, How Do Police Proceed Without Fear?

Cultural appropriation works both ways, it seems.


Rappers need to stop trying to be Anglo and rap in Swahili.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by joak View Post
but they get all fucking fat and useless.
i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, TheVrist

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO