Go Back  

After Ferguson Shootings, How Do Police Proceed Without Fear? 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 03-15-2015, 01:54 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss10535
Re: After Ferguson Shootings, How Do Police Proceed Without Fear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
White society being forced into walking on eggshells to conform too black subculture standards.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
LiveLeak-dot-com-d40_1417941016-Shot-in-the-Back_1417941044.jpg.resized.jpg  

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
d1zz3213, ewnasssty, martyl63, rapeWhistle, sunairco, TheVrist, Top Gear
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Oswald2001:
jeromeo58
Old 03-15-2015, 07:22 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
The ferguson PD were shown to be systemically racist.

I don't know what can be done
It's already being done. Several cops have been fired or quit. The chief is gone, the city manager is gone. The eyes of the nation are watching.

But I disagree they have been shown to be systematically racist. They have been labeled that, but there's a lot of misinformation being spread. Alot of things being blamed on racism, that there's absolutely no proof it has anything to do with race.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
d1zz3213, ewnasssty, martyl63, Oswald2001, Top Gear
The Following Users Disliked This Post By niknik:
jeromeo58
Old 03-15-2015, 08:05 PM
morbid75
Offline:
★Athena★
Poster Rank:139
Contributions: 17

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 3911 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 6/20
Today Posts
8/11 sssss7040

Being that 16000 or 75% of the 21000 total population in Ferguson have arrest warrants I would suggest cops in that city leave now. Yes the DOJ never highlighted that ditty. The feds caused this backlash and should have just sent the national guard in if they planned to make these sweeping public resignations and racist outing. Who in their right mind thought out of a city where 75% are criminals one of these people might not try and get even? Police there have 0 respect and I would feel unsafe working there.
The best thing that happened to my family was my husband getting out of law enforcement. His K-9 partner missed it and sadly passed away yesterday but he was what made me not worry as much about him on the job. Nobody fucked with that dog. Even so my husband was liked among the community but that was before cops became hated more than usual.
The statistics I mentioned above are posted below.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6858388

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morbid75 For This Useful Post:
martyl63, Top Gear
The Following Users Disliked This Post By morbid75:
jeromeo58
Old 03-15-2015, 09:39 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid75 View Post
Being that 16000 or 75% of the 21000 total population in Ferguson have arrest warrants I would suggest cops in that city leave now. Yes the DOJ never highlighted that ditty. The feds caused this backlash and should have just sent the national guard in if they planned to make these sweeping public resignations and racist outing. Who in their right mind thought out of a city where 75% are criminals one of these people might not try and get even? Police there have 0 respect and I would feel unsafe working there.
The best thing that happened to my family was my husband getting out of law enforcement. His K-9 partner missed it and sadly passed away yesterday but he was what made me not worry as much about him on the job. Nobody fucked with that dog. Even so my husband was liked among the community but that was before cops became hated more than usual.
The statistics I mentioned above are posted below.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6858388
Wow, those stats are staggering. I've read many places that Ferguson has high crime, and is a tough police assignment. But I had no idea most of the town is wanted. I'm sure many are wanted for minor offenses, but it's still crazy.
Watching those police be so disrespected as a whole, especially the officer who shot Brown having his life ruined. I've thought to myself, if I were a cop in Ferguson, I'd leave. They don't seem to want police, so let them have none.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
d1zz3213, martyl63, morbid75, Top Gear
The Following Users Disliked This Post By niknik:
jeromeo58
Old 03-16-2015, 12:43 AM
morbid75
Offline:
★Athena★
Poster Rank:139
Contributions: 17

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 3911 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 6/20
Today Posts
8/11 sssss7040

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Wow, those stats are staggering. I've read many places that Ferguson has high crime, and is a tough police assignment. But I had no idea most of the town is wanted. I'm sure many are wanted for minor offenses, but it's still crazy.
Watching those police be so disrespected as a whole, especially the officer who shot Brown having his life ruined. I've thought to myself, if I were a cop in Ferguson, I'd leave. They don't seem to want police, so let them have none.
Just put a wall around it and throw in supplies by helicopter.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to morbid75 For This Useful Post:
martyl63, niknik, Top Gear
The Following Users Disliked This Post By morbid75:
jeromeo58
Old 03-16-2015, 02:33 AM
GregK
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:313
male

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2473

They should make the whole city into a giant prison like they did in 'escape from new york".

yeah, that would work...unless.... PLISSKEN! !!!

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
rps20150316_003126.jpg  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GregK For This Useful Post:
jackdiggums, morbid75
Old 03-16-2015, 02:51 AM
sunairco
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1853
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss168

I threw this article up hoping that some of you would catch what's going on between the lines in this article and similar that have been showing up since those two cops got shot and the DOJ report/Town purge.

Police everywhere are running scared or spooked. The article makes a mention that they don't know how to proceed anymore and that police relations are going to have to change.

They are bringing in the stats of police being killed or ambushed. It's not only part of the "we have to do something" depite overall crime is at an all time low, they're still trying to appeal to the "law and order" older white folks they've used this polarizing scare tactic to with great effect of the years.

They have a problem now. With increasing militarization, urban commando policing where everyone is the enemy and us against them and using the officer safety canard as an excuse for brutal behaviour and forced compliance, they've running out of support.

In essence, they've shit on their own constituency. Those spookable, xenophobic old white farts they could predictably rile up against minorities to keep the funding and support rolling in are dying off or now pissed at them too.

What used to be the treatment of "them" in minorities that white's have turned a blind eye to is now being meted out to average whites as well. They're getting a taste of the same treatment that minorities have been getting for years.

Between the net, videos exposing the abuses, older white folks getting treated like criminals too, and now what looks like finally a popular uprising against police behaviour, they're running scared. You barely can bring up the subject around white folks any more without hearing egregious stories of forced compliance and abuse in the damnest situations. Little old ladies and old white guys getting tazed, arrested and manhandled for simply contempt of cop, questioning authority, or simply not complying fast enough now gets anyone arrested for "resisting arrest" or "failure to obey".

Those tactics that were used to surpress the underclasses and supported by the white middle and upper classes are now commonly used against them too. Any encounter with a cop is likely to have a bad outcome even if you're perfectly innocent, white, and older.

The cops have become predatory due to department pressures to rack up felonies and arrests any way they can create or provoke them as a job requirement. They're being forced to make up revenue shortfalls due to property tax bases shrinking and civil employee bloat during the boom years they're stuck with.

Everybody is now a target. Any 70 y/o white guy driving at night is now a target for some kind of DUI/DWI even if they can pin it on some kind of legal prescription medicine that about anyone over the age of 50 is taking some kind of med that an officer can twist into an impairment with roadside sobriety tests.

This isn't bullshit. I've already known several older folks or respectable younger folks being arrested over some of the most incredible reasons. Older folks with diabetic neuropathy in their feet can't perfom heel to toe sobriety tests, eye nystagmus tests given to older folks that are impossible to pass due to age. They find as much as an asprin or legal drug on your posession and you don't have a copy of the prescription gets you a trip downtown, your vehicle impounded and an introduction into the revenue generation system.

Cops won't make a call anymore out in the field. Why should they? It's a talley on their monthly arrests. Let the system figure it out. Even if tests administered prove you're not impaired, you're still going to stay in the tank until morning and they leave that decison to the asst. DA in the morning. Chances are he won't drop it either and defer to the judge a month or two later when you finally get your day. In the mean time you're paying fees for monitoring, lawyer, impoundment of you're vehicle, and host of other private services managing your case that all are making money for the parasites now attached to the system.

The very people they have depended on to keep them funded, they are now preying on since 9/11. No more community policing or there to help, they're now out to get everybody.

Yeah, the way they are going to interact with the community is going to have to change. Statistics in the last few years show that around 30% of EVERYBODY has had some run in with the law that resulted in an arrest or detainment under 25. That never happened before with non-minorities or middle/upper classes.

People are getting sick of it. When you hear from ordinary folks with no previous run-in with the law now how they avoid cops, take alternate routes, even fear calling the cops because they have the idea that once the cops are involved, somebody is going to get hurt or go to jail. Regular folks are scared of cops now. They finally get what it's like to be the "other" and treated the same way.

I'm not making any excuses for the criminal behaviour of many african-americans and the disrespect that's now ingrained in their culture or their attitudes. I'm not making any excuses for these Youtube assholes that go out of their way to provoke cops with their "rights". The cops have their jobs to do and you don't provoke them or put yourself in harms way if you're smart. You avoid them as much as possible.

Yet, the non-minorities are sick and tired of being treated like criminals too and preyed upon and are becoming sympathetic to the way minorities are being treated. They too are finding out that cops are never wrong no matter how much proof you have and wittnesses. They now realize cops are never held accountable for their behaviour. They realize they are now no different then a legal gang. The system has been turned on them too.

Sure the cops are spooked. They've shit on their greatest supporters and now don't know what to do now that the support has eroded and they are now being seen as the enemy by their former supporters too.

Sorry to be long winded here. A week doesn't go by that I don't hear some incredible story of outright abuse or law enforcement entitled behaviour that doesn't cause me to stew. It's not just me, but people formerly that would have supported cops to hell and back.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunairco For This Useful Post:
ewnasssty, jeromeo58
Old 03-17-2015, 11:55 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

I've found that at least half of all police abuse claims lately were warranted.
Police have every right to put hand cuffs on a criminal without getting shot or assaulted.
On the other side. There is way too much force used in many cases. I can hardly watch the TV show cops without getting pissed off. Because you'll see some guy run, which he shouldn't do. But when they catch him, you see he's clearly giving up. But the cops still jump on his back and put a knee on his neck while using two hands to push his face against the concrete as hard as they can.

Old 03-17-2015, 12:14 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4575 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss11713

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I've found that at least half of all police abuse claims lately were warranted.
Police have every right to put hand cuffs on a criminal without getting shot or assaulted.
On the other side. There is way too much force used in many cases. I can hardly watch the TV show cops without getting pissed off. Because you'll see some guy run, which he shouldn't do. But when they catch him, you see he's clearly giving up. But the cops still jump on his back and put a knee on his neck while using two hands to push his face against the concrete as hard as they can.
Its a cop civil relations issue, not a racially driven issue, like media, and race promoters wish us all to believe.

In my short 4 weeks in Chicago, I have seen two black thugs beaten to the hilt, both by black cops.

Old 03-17-2015, 01:17 PM
deadcat1
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:352
what am I?

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2099

"Bottom line. These mutherfuckers wanna get mad cause no one will hire them for the way they'd not prefer to speak proper english. Or lack of proper fitting work attire. Or have neck tattoos and gold fronts. Followed up with the statement of "why should I have to conform to the white mans system?" "

THIS!!!

d1zz3213, martyl63, Oswald2001, rapeWhistle
The Following Users Disliked This Post By deadcat1:
jeromeo58