Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss747
Africa: Continent of Tolerance and Love

Mobs in Senegal Dig Up Dead Gays, Desecrate the Bodies

Back in May 2009 I posted about the body of a man suspected to be gay which was exhumed from a cemetery in Senegal because people didn't want it buried there. Madieye Diallo's (pictured) body was reportedly dumped in front of the family home. Diallo died because his health failed when he stopped taking his HIV medication. He had stopped taking the medication because he was in hiding during an anti-gay witchhunt after photos of a gay wedding were published in a local tabloid.

Senegal A new article by the AP revisits that story and reports that gays continue to be exhumed in that country, and their bodies desecrated:

"To the long list of abuse meted out to suspected homosexuals in Africa, Senegal has added a new form of degradation - the desecration of their bodies. In the past two years, at least four men suspected of being gay have been exhumed by angry mobs in cemeteries in Senegal. The violence is especially shocking because Senegal, unlike other countries in the region, is considered a model of tolerance. 'It's jarring to see this happen in Senegal,' says Ryan Thoreson, a fellow at the International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission who has been researching the rise of homophobia here. 'When something like this happens in an established democracy, it's alarming.' Even though homosexuality is illegal in Senegal, colonial documents indicate the country has long had a clandestine gay community."

Senegal As for what happened to Diallo, the exhumation and desecration of his body was captured on video and posted online:

"The shaky image shows a group of men jerking around the edges of the grave. One of them straddles the pit and shovels away the fine gray dirt until you can see the shrouded body. It's still inside the trough when they tie a rope around its feet. They yank it out, cheering as the body bends over the lip of the grave. The shroud catches on the ground and tears off, revealing the dead man's torso. Rassul Djitte, 48, watched from behind the wall of a nearby school. He had not known Diallo personally, but says he felt a stab. "'People were rejoicing,' he says. 'They dragged him past me and his body left tracks in the sand. Like a car passing through snow.'"

Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2010/04/mob...#ixzz1F9LLEjAc

At least they didn't cut him up to use his parts for magic, or eat him, as they do albino children.

Old 02-27-2011, 10:31 AM
Phobophile
Offline:
Ien twa trije!
Poster Rank:409
Male

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1744
Re: Africa: Continent of Tolerance and Love

savages

Old 02-27-2011, 06:12 PM
ChockFullOfChock
Offline:
Madonna vergine bugiarda.
Poster Rank:301
Male

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2628

I'd love to know how they convinced each other that was an awesome idea.

"Wanna dig up some dead fags tonight?"
"Fuck, do I!"

Old 02-27-2011, 06:49 PM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3029

I don't like flaming gays but that's just plain evil. This has to be one of the most disgusting things I've heard heard in my life. Kinda like those jerks that sent accident photos of Nikki Catsoura to her parents. People like that ought to be shot on sight.

Old 02-28-2011, 06:03 AM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss8009

it's too late for these guys to blame aids on the fags.....in africa it's everybodys disease......

Old 02-28-2011, 06:54 AM
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392

Absolutely disgusting

Old 02-28-2011, 06:59 AM
Jere
Offline:
blow me
Poster Rank:69
pillager

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13669

Old 02-28-2011, 10:47 AM
SnowBun
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:497
female

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1277

THAT is fucking disgusting. They dropped the body off on their parents doorstep?

In South Africa 50% of ALL deaths are aids related. In certain age groups it's closer to 75%. And S.A. is not even the #1 aids country, that's like swaziland or something. mm mm okay here:
These countries are Botswana (24.8%), Lesotho (23.6%) and Swaziland (25.9%) these aren't deaths, these are % of population with aids. Basically 1/4 of their ENTIRE population is infected with HIV/AIDS

CONGO is #5 and the number one means of transmission is RAPE.

HAHAHA This one site says YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD HELP? MORE MONEY !!!

One of the most important ways in which the situation in Africa can be improved is through increased funding for HIV/AIDS. More money would help to improve both prevention campaigns and the provision of treatment and care for those living with HIV. Developed countries have increased funding for the fight against AIDS in Africa in recent years....

HEY THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME, BECAUSE I READ THAT HIV PATIENTS IN MY HOME STATE OF TENNESSEE ARE ON A WAITING LIST FOR MEDS, BUT LET'S SEND IT OVER THERE FOR FREE, CAUSE FOR SURE IF WE KEEP THAT DUDE ALIVE, HE'S BOUND TO STOP RAPING WOMEN, RIGHT?
FUCK THEM !!

Old 02-28-2011, 01:26 PM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss8009

fuck them

Old 02-28-2011, 02:12 PM
bdjackass318
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:154
Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6181

Africa, truly the dark and lost continent.