Quote:
Originally Posted by Feirefiz View Post
2010:
80.000 dead iraqi civilians
4.000.000 displaced persons
=/=
4.413 dead Americans
31.882 wounded

So you condone the rape, abuse, and torture of captured western soldiers?
Do you really blame western soldiers for the deaths of every single one of the 80 000 (claimed) dead Iraqi civilians?

Look at where you live, you're part of western society now so who's side are you on? If you hate the west so much why don't you fuck off back to the sandy shithole you love so much?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, niknik, Nutbutter
Old 01-27-2012, 03:49 PM
Feirefiz
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:536
Die Seynen nimmt der Herr im Schlafe!

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1140
Re: Afghan Soldier 'killed French Troops Over US Abuse Video'

Quote:
So you condone the rape, abuse, and torture of captured western soldiers?
No, I don't. Quote?

Quote:
Do you really blame western soldiers for the deaths of every single one of the 80 000 (claimed) dead Iraqi civilians?
Yes. Some of them are victims in a civil war, that started, when the soldiers went there. The others are direct victims of western ignorance and hate as you and your lousy friends reveal it every day in THIS forum.

Quote:
Look at where you live, you're part of western society now so who's side are you on?
Not on your side, dude. You can be sure about that. Look at yourself and at your hate. Why should I be on YOUR side, lol?

Quote:
If you hate the west so much why don't you fuck off back to the sandy shithole you love so much?
If these soldiers love America so much, what are they doing in this "sandy shithole"? Go, fuck yourself.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By Feirefiz:
daughterofthenight
Old 01-27-2012, 09:17 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Yes. Some of them are victims in a civil war, that started, when the soldiers went there. The others are direct victims of western ignorance and hate as you and your lousy friends reveal it every day in THIS forum.
The civilians that were killed by allies troops were not done so on purpose, they died because militants moved the fighting into the cities. Now the Iraqis are killing each other over religion.
Quote:
If these soldiers love America so much, what are they doing in this "sandy shithole"? Go, fuck yourself.
You need me to explain why the troops were sent there? You must be quite intelectually stunted if you don't already know so i'll let you in on the big secret. Troops were sent there to ensure the continued flow of crude oil to western nations, and to test their equipment in desert warfare.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
Brainplague, Nutbutter
Old 01-28-2012, 03:24 AM
Feirefiz
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:536
Die Seynen nimmt der Herr im Schlafe!

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1140

Quote:
The civilians that were killed by allies troops were not done so on purpose, they died because militants moved the fighting into the cities. Now the Iraqis are killing each other over religion.
Yes, dude, I believe, that YOU must be the smart one here! "Not done on purpose"...lol...and this whole war is a huge misunderstanding, right? It was not at all done on purpose and we deeply appologize for any civilian killed by an egomaniacally laughing American soldier. How deeply sorry we are for all these deads, that were not killed on ANY purpose?, well, you can read that in our nice forums, like DR, where we condolence these sandfuckers...
Quote:
You need me to explain why the troops were sent there? You must be quite intelectually stunted if you don't already know so i'll let you in on the big secret. Troops were sent there to ensure the continued flow of crude oil to western nations, and to test their equipment in desert warfare.
Lol, the troops were sent there because they went to the army VOLUNTARILY AND ON PURPOSE! This is why these soldiers are in Iraq, there is no other reason. You only explained, why the government started this war, but this is a vast difference. Fuck off with your smug.

Old 01-28-2012, 08:51 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Arse fucker

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
"Not done on purpose"...lol...and this whole war is a huge misunderstanding, right?
I already explained to you, as basically as i could, why troops were sent in to Iraq. You certainly are one thick motherfucker.
Quote:
....where we condolence these sandfuckers...
If i was a butthurt whiny little bitch like you i'd report your post for containing a racist comment. You can relax though as i don't give a fuck, i'm not that petty.
Quote:
Lol, the troops were sent there because they went to the army VOLUNTARILY AND ON PURPOSE! This is why these soldiers are in Iraq, there is no other reason. You only explained, why the government started this war, but this is a vast difference. Fuck off with your smug.
Once again i have already explained why troops were sent to Iraq. The US government reacted to what they percieved as a threat and sent troops in. Soldiers didn't just wake up one morning and say fuckit, let's go invade a country, they go where they're ordered to go.
What you fail to understand is that western society is mostly democratic and free to choose what they want to do. Some people want to join their countries defence force, some want to be doctors, some want to be teachers, and some want to spread their retarded religion around the world just like you.

Old 01-28-2012, 11:50 AM
Brainplague
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:246
Female

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3529

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Troops were sent there to ensure the continued flow of crude oil to western nations, and to test their equipment in desert warfare.
Bullseye. Wars are all about the money. Wars to protect the oil market and the investments in new weapons.

Well said, Blew.

Old 01-28-2012, 02:17 PM
DCBROWN
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:878
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss529

I can't wait until the middle east runs out of oil. The entire are will be a worthless desert stuck in 1 B.C. We can leave them alone to fight their 2000 year old wars for themselves.

Old 01-28-2012, 11:26 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Arse fucker

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCBROWN View Post
I can't wait until the middle east runs out of oil. The entire are will be a worthless desert stuck in 1 B.C. We can leave them alone to fight their 2000 year old wars for themselves.
Just glad i won't be around when it happens. Crude oil is refined and turned into fuel, everyone knows this, but what some people fail to remember is that it is also used to make plastics, rubber, and other products as well. When supply is low, the cost increases exponentially, this is why us westeners take oil flow so seriously.

Old 01-31-2012, 01:05 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

There is no debating that most civilian deaths in Iraq are caused by Iraqis and or insurgents/foreign fighters.