Female

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss838
Re: Affluenza Defense Saves Wealthy Teen from 20 Years Behind Bars

I seem to attract this kind of man and have suffered for it. They always are under the care of a psychiatrist. It took me a long time to figure out lots of money=lots of crazy.

Old 12-14-2013, 12:08 AM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

Poor little rich boy. Is this judge nuts?? I hope he violates his probation and gets sent to prison. This is absolutely unacceptable.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
BBKF, lostindisorder, Pigeon
Old 12-14-2013, 01:13 AM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 480 Post(s)
Quoted: 21596 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss40842

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon. View Post
So now we can blame both poverty and wealth for crime. Both ends of the spectrum and they all get the 'victim' label. Bollocks to that, jail them.
Excellent point.

"Your honor, my client had a tough upbringing. His father wasn't around, he grew up poor in a single parent home... it's not his fault he killed those people."

"Your honor, my client had everything handed to him and never wanted for anything, there were no boundries or..."

Lock em both up! Let em share a cell so they can have
the next 20yrs to decide who had it worse growing up.

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
BBKF, facing_reality, Megamel29, Oswald2001, tbone79
Old 08-20-2014, 04:17 AM
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

The father of Ethan Couch was arrested Tuesday for allegedly impersonating a police officer.

Frederick Anthony Couch was taken into custody shortly before 11 a.m. on Tuesday by North Richland Hills police.

Police said North Richland Hills officers discovered Fred Couch while responding to an early morning incident on July 28. Officers found Fred Couch at the scene and told North Richland Hills police he was a reserve officer with the City of Lakeside.

After police finished their investigation of the incident, they spoke again with Fred Couch, who reiterated he was a reserve officer and had his “police stuff” in his car.

“He kept putting his hands in his pocket, and that has a tendency to make officers nervous they don't know what your intensions are,” said Keith Bauman with the North Richland Hills Police Department.

What Fred Couch didn't know was that one of the officers had worked at the Lakeside Police Department.

Fred Couch then produced a wallet that had what appeared to be a police badge and ID card and was allowed to leave.

But the North Richland Hills officer familiar with the Lakeside PD didn't recognize the badge, and officers made the investigation into his claims.

They found out Couch was not a Lakeside officer and has never been a licensed officer in the state of Texas.

Ethan Couch, 16, received ten years of probation from Judge Jean Boyd for a drunk driving wreck that killed four people in June 2013. A defense expert during the trial said Couch suffered from "affluenza," which he said affects children from wealthy families who have a sense of entitlement and make bad decisions.

The sentence triggered outrage from many people in North Texas and across the United States. Part of the sentencing centered on the fact that Couch's parents could afford to send Couch to expensive rehab facilities.

Fred Couch has been officially charged with False Identification as a Police Officer: Misrepresentation of Property and his bond was set at $2,500.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/263192...police-officer

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
image.jpg  

America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
BigFoot, facing_reality, invertigo, Megamel29, tbone79, winvens
Old 08-20-2014, 04:45 AM
BigFoot
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:656

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss834

At first I thought someone was necroing this thread, but was pleased to see an addition to the story. Funny, nonetheless too!

The Following User Says Thank You to BigFoot For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 08-20-2014, 04:56 AM
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Contributions: 43

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3275

As much as I hate admitting my own prejudices, my opinion of the overtly wealthy is not particularly high. Tards like this nothing to salve that distrust

Old 01-02-2016, 12:38 PM
lostindisorder
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5666
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss26

Seems he broke his terms and was caught using alcohol, and then went on the run with his mum. Caught again in December, wonder what's going to happen now? hopefully justice for once now that he's an adult.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lostindisorder For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Megamel29, Oswald2001, Pigeon, tbone79
Old 01-03-2016, 05:17 AM
Megamel29
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

I'm wondering what his sentence could be now. I've read anything from 3 months to 10 years. I have no idea. But he should get a long time. Maybe life. I'm not sure. Anyone know how long his mother will get? This family is out of control.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, lostindisorder, Pigeon, winvens
Old 01-03-2016, 06:31 AM
facing_reality
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1028

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406

Quote:
Originally Posted by invertigo View Post
As much as I hate admitting my own prejudices, my opinion of the overtly wealthy is not particularly high. Tards like this nothing to salve that distrust
All these comments about the "rich"; it's an issue of responsibility, consequences for your actions, and equal, tough application of the law.. Oh, but the Left conveniently skips over stuff like that to push their agenda of "racism" and "rich people are evil" with "stories" like these:

This dirtbag sentenced Ethan Couch, the son of wealthy parents who was 16 years old at the time of his crime, to probation only after Ethan killed 4 people while driving drunk.

In another case, this bitch sentenced an African American, who was 16 at the time of his crime, to 20 years in prison for killing only 1 person while driving drunk. [I could not verify this story, only finding info on the case noted below.]

BOYCOTT DENTIST JOHN G BOYD IN FORT WORTH.

This asshole is married to this bitch who we believe is a racist.

America's Most Rotten

But what's the real story? Take a look:

Interestingly, in March 2012, Judge Jean Boyd sentenced a 14-year-old black teen to 10-years in prison for punching Mark Gregory who died after hitting his head on the pavement, according to a report from WFAA-TV News 8.

Though the judge tried to send the black teen to a rehabilitation facility like Couch will attend, “no one would take him,” Gregory’s mother Anita Lauterbach told the news station.

“We were horrified. We just couldn’t believe it. The district attorney and I were just sitting on pins and needles. But, when nobody would take him, [it was] a sigh of relief,” Lauterbach said.

According to the article, “Lauterbach said she’s still disgusted at her experience with the judge.”

“She’s too easy on them,” Lauterbach said. “I don’t think she needs to be sitting on that bench."

BizPacReview

So it would seem that the "racists" are in-fact money-grubbing "rehab" facilities for the rich with a fee of $450k. Take for instance "Passages Malibu," at $88,000 per month (yes, you read that right) founded by Hollywood "liberals" Pax Prentiss (the rich-little-victim) and his daddy Chris (a wannabe filmmaker who found another way-in to the Hollywood crowd after his debacle of a film career.) Their clients? Mostly Hollywood "liberals" who know these facilities are a fucking joke, often times shooting up while in rehab.

This bitch of a judge (who was a Republican, BTW) and any like her that are so "sensitive" and "caring" about these "children" that they would let them off scott-free at one of these facilities are the problem. If they didn't do it, the facilities wouldn't exist (and they shouldn't.)

Yet there was no outcry when she tried her damnedest to send a black kid there, except by the victims family, the Lauterbachs.

This Bitch-of-the-Bench Judge Jean Boyd (who was the head of the state bar for Juvie Justice) should've been removed then.

But now people are mad because it's a racist thing and a rich thing, instead of addressing the root of the problem: the feel-good, bleeding-heart philosophy that allows criminals to claim external circumstances are at fault for their behavior (i.e. "Daddy didn't love me enough," "I was being held down by 'The Man," "I was a victim of White Privilege," "I was poor," "I was rich," "Mommy spanked me," whah, whah, whah, whah, whah.)

Old 01-03-2016, 01:12 PM
Megamel29
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

Quote:
Originally Posted by facing_reality View Post

[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"][I]Interestingly, in March 2012, Judge Jean Boyd sentenced a 14-year-old black teen to 10-years in prison for punching Mark Gregory who died after hitting his head on the pavement, according to a report from WFAA-TV News 8.

Though the judge tried to send the black teen to a rehabilitation facility like Couch will attend, “no one would take him,” Gregory’s mother Anita Lauterbach told the news station.

“We were horrified. We just couldn’t believe it. The district attorney and I were just sitting on pins and needles. But, when nobody would take him, [it was] a sigh of relief,” Lauterbach said.
I don't get this part. What was the alternative if no treatment program would accept him? Substitute jail for rehab or does he just get off then? Why was it a sigh of relief that no treatment program would take him?

I don't think people should be able to get out of prison sentences just because they can buy their way into pricey rehabs.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Pigeon