Home Register Mark Forums Read NTFU Login Rules Top Posters What We Need
Go Back   Documenting Reality > Faces of Death Chat & Research > Current Events | In The News

Actor Paul Walker Killed in Car Crash *update* 

Join Now

Old 12-03-2013, 01:27 PM
Kelseecat65
Cat*Bird Mama
Poster Rank:77
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Quoted: 3731 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 4/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss10189
Re: Actor Paul Walker Killed in Car Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityUnfolding View Post
Honestly, the pic is too small to enlarge it to tell for sure. I only went with what I know I can see. I have some thoughts on other... pieces... but it was just too difficult to make out for certain. I don't see another head though.

As for the other photo, it looks like it was taken after a body was placed on something to prepare for the coroner and that was sticking out. Perhaps the leg of the red man? The lighting is odd on it so I couldn't tell you for sure what is happening around it, just that it's a foot and partial leg.
Thank you for replying. I think my eyes were playing tricks on me.
Old 12-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Kelseecat65
Cat*Bird Mama

Activity Longevity
12/20 4/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss10189

Quote:
Honestly, the pic is too small to enlarge it to tell for sure. I only went with what I know I can see. I have some thoughts on other... pieces... but it was just too difficult to make out for certain. I don't see another head though.

As for the other photo, it looks like it was taken after a body was placed on something to prepare for the coroner and that was sticking out. Perhaps the leg of the red man? The lighting is odd on it so I couldn't tell you for sure what is happening around it, just that it's a foot and partial leg.
Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
12pic.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
Goodtobeme
Old 12-03-2013, 03:03 PM
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1266
Female
Contributions: 13

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss237

I think it's just another "piece". The hair would have been gone within seconds, singed right away, the ashes gone from the force of the burning fire first or the force of them putting out the fire second, so looking for anything like that wouldn't get much. While a minimally burning body or a burn victim that is pulled out quickly might have some semblance of facial features, they were in an intense fire that covered both of them and stayed there until well after the fire was out. I doubt you'll even make out much of a face (hence the need for dental records to even identify). The features of a face can burn off fairly easy - the lips are fat, along with cheeks, then the nose goes - it's mostly made up of the softest of the 3 types of cartilage. They'd be the first to go in a fire engulfing the body. Without trying to be too gruesome, you can think of how animal fat works when you cook it.

I don't think there are many pictures, even here, that have victims that were in such a wreck and fire so we can't really draw from what we've seen before. Likely the impact sheered off Walker's right arm at least and threw him over on top of Rodas and probably took a few other body parts on them both as you can see with the leg that is clearly not connected to any body next to the full body.

Given we can see the remaining bone going off to the side of the photo and what is the one leg that stayed there after the bodies were removed, if I were to guess, it's part of the muscle that was left of the calf on the "red body" I believe to be Walkers. Muscles stay in tact longer than skin, fat and cartilage, surprisingly enough. Bones are the last to go and nothing will happen to them as far as the fire is concerned. It takes hours at over 1000 degrees for cremation.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
BBKF, Kelseecat65, okidoll, Rumbum33, whoreofbabalon
Old 12-03-2013, 06:54 PM
Davinche14
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:3853

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss39

No gore on this one... The exact scene where the crash took place. Seems eerie knowing that tree claimed two lives
The Following User Says Thank You to Davinche14 For This Useful Post:
Pyramid_Head
Old 12-03-2013, 08:58 PM
Kelseecat65
Cat*Bird Mama

Activity Longevity
12/20 4/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss10189

Quote:
I think it's just another "piece".
Thank you SO MUCH for that very detailed explanation. I really appreciate that. Logic told me it was not a face, but I kept seeing things and thinking, "what if" but you are so correct, there would be nothing like that left.

Again, I appreciate your reply!!
Old 12-03-2013, 09:04 PM
jmm3970
Offline:
Poster Rank:18913

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss1

kind of a fuck whole you must be
The Following 3 Users Disliked jmm3970 For This Post:
guyxd, Kelseecat65, RealityUnfolding
Old 12-03-2013, 10:28 PM
DeadlySin
Offline:
Poster Rank:6889

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davinche14 View Post
No gore on this one... The exact scene where the crash took place. Seems eerie knowing that tree claimed two lives
It wasn't the tree that split the car. If you look back a little you'll see a light post with a speed limit sign on it, they hit that sideways.
The Following User Says Thank You to DeadlySin For This Useful Post:
Davinche14
Old 12-04-2013, 12:07 AM
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
Poster Rank:1266
Female
Contributions: 13

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss237

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySin View Post
It wasn't the tree that split the car. If you look back a little you'll see a light post with a speed limit sign on it, they hit that sideways.
I think it's a combo of both. The pole by far the worst but the tree, IMO is what split open the fuel tank. It took about 60 seconds for the moment of first impact to the first bits of smoke to rise (using the security cam footage). The pole started it pretty good, the tree was just adding insult to injury at that point.
The Following User Says Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
Pyramid_Head
Old 12-04-2013, 01:21 AM
hckr_wolf
Offline:
Poster Rank:2116

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss106

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Frugie View Post
So after Nikki Catsouras, Ryan Dunn, and now this, here's my takeaway. Stay the hell out of Porsches.
Not to mention, James Dean.

Anyways, here's an update. I've seen a couple news outlets report on it, but not many - so as of now, it's just rumors. But I thought I'd post it anyway, to keep people up to date.

Mechanical Failure Might Have Caused
Car Crash That Killed Paul Walker, Roger Rodas

Quote:
The Porsche that Fast & Furious actor Paul Walker died in last week might have malfunctioned at the time of the crash, TMZ reports.

Sources connected to the auto shop that stored and maintained the vehicle told TMZ that a steering fluid leak might have caused driver Roger Rodas, the 38-year-old CEO of auto shop Always Evolving, to lose control of the vehicle's steering.

The sources cite a fluid trail that appeared before the skid marks at the accident scene that could point to a fluid burst. The short, straight skid marks suggest that the driver didn't have control of the steering, sources say.

Police sources told the Los Angeles Times that speed might have been a factor in the crash. Investigators are still trying to determine a cause of the accident.

Walker and the cast of "Fast & Furious" were in the middle of filming the seventh movie of the successful series. Production on the movie is reportedly continuing, although it's unclear how the franchise will handle Walker's death in the film.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hckr_wolf For This Useful Post:
azimuth, BBKF, The Frugie
Old 12-04-2013, 05:10 AM
flangemanager
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:882
Award: Longest nipples

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 12/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss399

Mechanical failure or not, that car must have been going at one hell of a rate. Had it been traveling at the posted speed limit, maybe things would have been different? Regardless though, RIP.
The Following User Says Thank You to flangemanager For This Useful Post:
hckr_wolf
Documenting Reality > Faces of Death Chat & Research > Current Events | In The News

Amateur Sex & Naked Wife And Girlfriend Forum