Contributions: 226
Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93400
Actor John Travolta Sued In New Sex Case

A former cruise line worker has brought another sex-related lawsuit against John Travolta.

Click image for larger version

Name:	133400564-1-522x293.jpg
Views:	1338
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	373246

Fabian Zanzi has accused the Pulp Fiction star of embracing him naked after complaining about a neck pain.

The federal lawsuit is seeking unspecified damages against the 58-year-old actor.

Zanzi claims Travolta disrobed and held him against his will during a Caribbean cruise three years ago.

The actor was recently accused in another federal lawsuit of groping two anonymous male masseurs.

The case quickly unravelled after Travolta's lawyer Martin Singer discredited one of the accusers.

He managed to show his client was on the other side of the US on the day of the first alleged incident, which supposedly took place in the Beverly Hills Hotel in Los Angeles.

The second masseur claimed the incident involving him took place in a hotel in Atlanta in Georgia.

Both men - known only as John Doe #1 and John Doe #2 - sued the star for £1.3m.

Singer said Zanzi's complaint was "another ludicrous lawsuit with inane claims".

Travolta is also facing a separate lawsuit from a Los Angeles man who wrote a book about his supposed gay encounters with the star.

Robert Randolph filed the libel lawsuit against both Travolta and his lawyer.

Randolph claimed Travolta and Singer had spread false rumours about his mental health in 2010.

He said this was an attempt to dissuade the public from buying his planned book about their alleged relationship.

Like Zanzi, Randolph is seeking unspecified damages. His action was filed in Los Angeles Superior Court.

The Following User Says Thank You to Faline For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 03:56 PM
★ɳѳʀtɦɛʀɳ upʀiรiɳg★
Poster Rank:28
Contributions: 21
Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
Quoted: 10513 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25213
Re: Actor John Travolta Sued In New Sex Case

Fondicate me for 1 million John. No homo.

Old 06-27-2012, 04:29 PM
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:163
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss6015

It is getting quite interesting how many men are coming forward to make these accusations. Is John paying up, cos if he is that indicates guilt to me. Just like M.J. paying millions out to the kid that sued him.
If you are innocent you don't pay out money to someone accusing you of something. Not in my book. I would fight to the end to prove my innocence. Methinks John may be swinging both ways. Not that it matters.

Old 06-27-2012, 11:07 PM
Poster Rank:85
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11918

So that thing between him an Olivia Newton John in Grease was all Bullshit