Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss860
Re: Active Shooter Incident' Reported at Tennessee Naval Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
lol....so? can't believe this shit still makes the news in USA.

it happens all the time

oh, and....
No. No it doesn't happen all the time. No one goes to military centers and shoots at a bunch of marines.

The Following User Says Thank You to mrm1109 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 07-17-2015, 06:09 AM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2539 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
4/11 sssss8001

shootings happen all the time...regardless of where they happen...

too many assholes with too many guns

Old 07-17-2015, 07:35 PM
Oswald2001
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2754 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss10513

Bulldoze all mosques.

Expel all moo slums.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
commondenom, cortdb
Old 07-17-2015, 09:26 PM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 479 Post(s)
Quoted: 21586 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40825

Time to BAN the Qu'RAN

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
commondenom, cortdb
Old 07-17-2015, 09:38 PM
Agapeti
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:687
Female
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss776

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess_h View Post
This is my hometown. It was crazy today. The shooter was my coworker's ex boyfriend's best friend and he also lived in one of my best friend's neighborhood. They evacuated the street and just took some of his family members into custody. A guy I dated works in one of those recruiting offices and luckily is on vacation this week. But, those were his coworkers and friends. They whole city is just fucking shocked and sad.
How can we honestly know who is radicalized or not in our present society? If this guy can pass as a 'normal' citizen, we might be in for a lot more of these random shootings. I feel for you Jess, I can't imagine it hitting so close to home, but I suppose none of us are immune.

Old 07-17-2015, 09:53 PM
Agapeti
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:687
Female

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss776

Stumbled across this. Has many Muslims fuming. The amount of hate it would muster to go to this man's level, has to be extreme.

A federal grand jury indicted a Tennessee man Tuesday on charges stemming from his alleged plot carry out a coordinated attack on Muslims in Islamberg, New York.

Robert Rankin Doggart, 63, had already been jailed on a separate set of charges related to the alleged plot. He made national headlines earlier this week after he was released from jail and put into house arrest pending the disposition of that case. Doggart now faces up to 10 years in prison.

A federal judge made the decision to release Doggart from jail late last month after determining that prosecutors had failed to produce "clear and convincing evidence" that his release would pose "an unreasonable danger." The Muslim community questioned the judge's decision to free a man who had previously expressed violent intentions. It wasn't immediately clear whether Tuesday's indictment will result in Doggart going back to jail.

A statement released by the Council of American-Islamic Relations over the weekend alleges that Doggart, a Christian minister and onetime candidate for Congress, “was recorded on a wiretapped phone call planning to burn down a mosque and Muslim school, while shooting anyone who tried to stop the attackers.”

Case documents obtained by The Chattanoogan, a Tennessee newspaper, support this claim. Prosecutors in the earlier case claimed that Doggart had traveled to Nashville and "showed an individual a map of Islamberg" while pointing out the building he wanted to destroy. He'd also allegedly collaborated with a South Carolina militia to help carry out the massacre. In another phone call, Doggart allegedly said he planned to bring a pistol, a machete and an assault-style rifle with 500 rounds of ammunition to Islamberg.

Doggart, who is white, was arrested in April following a federal investigation. Prosecutors had previously worked out a deal in which he would plead guilty to communicating the threats, a non-terrorism offense that would carry up to five years in prison. But a federal judge rejected the deal last month and has instead called into question whether Doggart's statements constituted a "true threat" under the law. He gave the attorneys 21 days to submit briefs outlining their arguments.

Only a week later, Vanita Gupta and William Killian -- head of the U.S. Department of Justice Civil Rights Division and the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Tennessee, respectively -- charged Doggart with "solicitation to burn down a mosque,” according to a press release by the Department of Justice.

Doggart was initially jailed after his arrest, though following an appeal in which his attorneys said he had “weaned himself" off of prescription pain medication and alcohol, a federal judge ordered Doggart to be released into the custody of two family members and kept under house arrest. As a condition of his release, Doggart was required to undergo psychiatric treatment and remain off alcohol and illegal drugs.

CAIR criticized the decision to free Doggart, characterizing him as a potential threat to the Islamberg community and to Muslims around the nation.

In the release, CAIR National Executive Director Nihad Awad said it was “deeply troubling that an individual who has admitted to planning a religiously-motivated terror attack on American Muslims is now free, while the intended targets of his plot remain unprotected.” He urged authorities to put Doggart back into custody while the trial proceeds.

Others pointed out an apparent double standard in the way the criminal justice system handles white suspects and the way it treats people -- especially people of color -- accused of Islamic terrorist activity.

"There is a certain leniency granted to people with terrorist-like charges if they’re non-jihadis," the South Poverty Law Center's Ryan Lenz told The Guardian. "In the aftermath of 9/11, the federal government has turned its focus almost exclusively to Islamic terrorism."

Most of the evidence against Doggart was gathered by the FBI. A federal judge authorized the wiretapping of Doggart’s phone on March 15 after a confidential informant alerted the organization to threats Doggart had made on social media.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7744168.html

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
n-ROBERT-DOGGART-large570.jpg  

Old 07-17-2015, 10:35 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:89
dude

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4567 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss11689

That article lost all credibility when they included anything from the SPLC, ran by Morris Dees.

Old 07-18-2015, 02:21 AM
mrm1109
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:646
Cunt
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss860

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
shootings happen all the time...regardless of where they happen...

too many assholes with too many guns
Don't forget he's also a little bitch. He wouldn't even get out of the car.

The Following User Says Thank You to mrm1109 For This Useful Post:
cortdb
Old 07-18-2015, 03:45 AM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2539 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
4/11 sssss8001

islamberg new york??? really

Old 07-21-2015, 03:30 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:89
dude

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4567 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss11689

In response to the shooting in Chattanooga by Mohammad Youssuf Abdulazeez July 16th at two military recruitment facilities which took 5 soldiers lives, armed citizens and militias around the Country are starting to stand guard at military recruitment facilities around the United States.

The groups of legally armed citizens many who are former military or off duty law enforcement feel as though this is the right thing to do in the wake of the shootings and the continued policy of keeping these locations gun free zones. Reports are coming in from expected states like Alabama, Tennessee and other pro 2nd Amendment states however you might be surprised at traditional blue states also having armed civilians setting up guard.

Rob O’Donnell a retired NY police officer standing guard outside a recruitment center in Scranton, Pennsylvania told WNEP- “I’m not here to scare anyone or prove a point, it’s just a sense of security basically,” said O’Donnell. “I’ve had a lot of people walk by and give me the thumbs up, you know, they don’t ask why I’m here, but they kind of know deep inside.”

Michael LaRose holding his M-4 and a hand gun outside of a Marine Recruiting facility in West Virginia told reporters, “If our soldiers can die for us, we can die for our soldiers. Without our second amendment we’re naked. We’re completely and utterly stripped of any way to protect ourselves.”

In New Hampshire Brian Blackden, the owner of Pepper Defense Supply in Penacook, told a local newspaper, “Our governors need to take the lead and actually protect our liberties by letting our military be strong in our country,” he said. “They put the uniform on to protect our liberties … that makes them a target when they put that uniform on just like a police officer puts their uniform on. They should be armed because they make themselves a target and it’s unfair and disgusting that they aren’t protected.”

Kim Paulson of the Iowa Militia wouldn’t tell the media exactly how many members were standing guard. Some are apparent others are hidden but he did tell reporters they were there “Making sure that our military members are safe,” Paulsen said. “Since our government won’t allow us, or them to carry to protect themselves here on American soil. I have the ability. I have the right. And that’s why I’m here. If nothing happens than I’ll go home and thank God everything was peaceful,” Paulsen said, “But if something does happen, then I’ll be here.”

niknik