Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: 93-year-old Nazi Charged with Accessory to 300,000 Murders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post

for decades they have been building a case against the whole ordeal. Till the point no one really knows any truth anymore behind the whole Nazi cause. Historians have clouded the events so much that hitler himself has become a Gay, Jew, Satan worshiper, Pagan spiritualist, even the anti Christ possibly from outer space. So how hard is it to say Nazi, and German soldiers use to freely roam about and do whatever they wanted without any repercussion and have the populace learn to believe that?

Why would Nazi Germany be any less primitive than majority of the world's armies? Hell even the great U-S of A had the death penalty for desertion in those days. 88 of them were commuted.
A high ranking Nazi who the Germans knew was friendly to the Jews. Learned the Jews at the Polish ghetto, where the Jews from the surrounding areas were kept were to be moved to Auschwitz. He took German soldiers and trucks into the ghetto to load up as many Jews as he could. To save them. Even hiding some of them in the army barracks. Himmler found out about this and transferred him and ordered he be arrested After the war.
Also not sure how primitive the US was then. Patton almost lost his job and did lose his command because he slapped two soldiers claiming to suffer from war fatigue. Now known as ptsd. If any American soldier refused orders or even deserted, their families had nothing to fear. It was the same in Germany.

Old 09-22-2014, 09:25 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Geno View Post
He does deserve to sit in a cell for the rest of his days due to the fact he was partly responsible for disposing of belongings but it also sounds ridiculous he is getting this judgement now instead of years before. Germany still hard at work trying to clean their image.
When will France do the same. France sent over 4000 Jewish orphans to die in Auschwitz. And deporting Jews, even paying Nazi Germany to take less fortunate Jews.
England's hands aren't clean either.

Old 09-22-2014, 10:49 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4578 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11719

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
A high ranking Nazi who the Germans knew was friendly to the Jews. Learned the Jews at the Polish ghetto, where the Jews from the surrounding areas were kept were to be moved to Auschwitz. He took German soldiers and trucks into the ghetto to load up as many Jews as he could. To save them. Even hiding some of them in the army barracks. Himmler found out about this and transferred him and ordered he be arrested After the war.
Also not sure how primitive the US was then. Patton almost lost his job and did lose his command because he slapped two soldiers claiming to suffer from war fatigue. Now known as ptsd. If any American soldier refused orders or even deserted, their families had nothing to fear. It was the same in Germany.
I only used US as being primitive in accordance to today's standards. German/Nazis being even more that. More so the Nazi influence, I mean we are talking a bout a conscript army that forcefully took in 14-16 yr old boys (and girls) placing them into conditioning camps to force their idealism in brainwashing methods. So you question their ability to shoot anyone that refuses duty?

Historians on Nazi germany soldiers have white washed it so much to the point they don't ever want anyone to seem innocent in the eyes of such evil.

Just like we never hear of the aristocrat blacks living among white society during the height of slavery in America.

Just like we never hear of how only 6-8% of the entire white population even owned a slave.

It is easier to just label the entire mass, and cause, evil, rather than split hairs and make justifications.

niknik, rapeWhistle
Old 09-22-2014, 11:33 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

I only question it because I've studied extensively on Nazi Germany. Im sure there were instances of a nazi soldier being shot for some act of defiance. But I've never heard of any SS soldier being shot for refusing to work at Auschwitz.

Actually the disgusting truth is, that's where many soldiers wanted to be. They practically lived like kings. Ate extremely well, got drunk everyday, all the women they could rape. And nobody was shooting at them. And since they believed the Jews were the ultimate German enemy, they felt this was a very important duty.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
bob351
Old 09-22-2014, 11:38 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

This guy Oskar. I believe he's in a documentary. I think it's called Nazi Germany the final solution.
I think he said when asked about the children being killed. That it wasn't that Germany wanted to kill the children or saw it as killing children. But as they must kill the Jewish blood inside of them.

Old 09-22-2014, 11:57 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4578 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11719

Yea I agree nik, My limited research dictates the same. My argument is more so along the lines of closer to the "falling side" of Nazi Germany, when Hitler's Army was spread so thin, that he forced ANY walking man into Arms, and Nazi Officers treating the non commission grunts like armed prisoners rather than brother in arms.

Another bit of history they like to keep well hidden are the ambitious half Jews among the higher ranks of Hitlers Army. but that is a whole new topic there.

30564U, rapeWhistle
Old 09-23-2014, 12:08 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
Gee...there must've been a break in the case? Fucking Germany...they still can't make up their minds about Nazi prosecutions. Think about this for a second...they have a 93 year old validated war criminal that committed crimes against humanity circa 1936 to 1945. And now, in 2014, some 70+ years later, these idiots are going to throw the book at this guy? What? Let me guess...this geriatric Nazi has been on the run for 70+ years? Nope? Well...maybe he was living under an assumed name in Argentina? Nope? He was living in plain sight in Germany since the war ended? Well he must've had help from the dreaded Odessia, Die , or the Cathlohic Church to avoid prosecution all those years then? No? He lived in plain sight and was well known by police since the war ended to be exactly who and what he was...a relatively low level SS member and war criminal. Germany...what a bunch of politically correct pussies. I liked them so much better when the were asshole war mongers and racists. Now the whole country are just too pussified and overly apologetic...how sad.

A thousand years of culture, art, music, and science...and all anybody (including the now pussified Germans) remember is twenty years of complete insanity brought on by a crazy Austrian malcontent with one testicle and a completly gullible German populace. Get on with it...apologize to the Jews, Gypsies, Queers, Freemasons, Russians, and anyone else who was persecuted or stolen from...pay them a generous restitution...hire a world class public relations firm...and move the fuck on. Geez...if this old Nazi idiot has survived living in plain sight this long...then for God's sake, shut up and move on.
Actually i think he hid and blended in with other German prisoners of war. And during his initial interrogations he claimed no involvement in Auschwitz.
You say the survivors should be paid. Shouldn't the ones responsible also pay? No matter how long ago it was? After all what happened there is the worst thing to ever happen anywhere ever.
They say he worked at the trains gathering and basically guarding the belongings. Which meant he told the Jews to leave their things with him so they would be safe until they returned. Knowing that right in front of him the prisoners were being separated into groups. People healthy enough to work and healthy women to rape in one group. And all sick, elderly, and children in another group. The group with the children was taken immediately to the crematorium and murdered.

Old 09-23-2014, 12:45 AM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 481 Post(s)
Quoted: 21632 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40896

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I suppose late is better than never. He admits to taking part in one of the most horrible acts ever committed. No matter what his role was, he took part in a war crime. I really don't agree it's actually a war crime, that's what they call it. What they were doing at these camps had nothing to do with war.
Anyway this guy knew women, children, elderly, even babies and pregnant women were being murdered by the thousands and hidden with his help. How he could accept that and participate I can't understand.
Good point, he should've just walked up to the Assistant Manager of Auschwitz and turned in his resignation letter.

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following User Says Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 09-23-2014, 01:33 AM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11214 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss23603

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
I only used US as being primitive in accordance to today's standards. German/Nazis being even more that. More so the Nazi influence, I mean we are talking a bout a conscript army that forcefully took in 14-16 yr old boys (and girls) placing them into conditioning camps to force their idealism in brainwashing methods. So you question their ability to shoot anyone that refuses duty?

Historians on Nazi germany soldiers have white washed it so much to the point they don't ever want anyone to seem innocent in the eyes of such evil.

Just like we never hear of the aristocrat blacks living among white society during the height of slavery in America.

Just like we never hear of how only 6-8% of the entire white population even owned a slave.

It is easier to just label the entire mass, and cause, evil, rather than split hairs and make justifications.
Well thats not true at all, maybe at the highschool or common knowledge that floats around but actual historians and scholars are constantly going over the details and facts not just abbreviated t.v documentaries or w.e

Most just dont hear about it because they are not historians and dont know where to find the historians work.

There is massive debate over everything, almost everything a historian does is splitting hairs, dissecting other historians work in historiography, trying to find new shit from primary sources, and causing a fuss trying to prove this and that through this and that evidence. Its basically all that goes on in academia.