Quoted: 621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss6912
Re: 93-year-old Nazi Charged with Accessory to 300,000 Murders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
Gee...there must've been a break in the case? Fucking Germany...they still can't make up their minds about Nazi prosecutions. Think about this for a second...they have a 93 year old validated war criminal that committed crimes against humanity circa 1936 to 1945. And now, in 2014, some 70+ years later, these idiots are going to throw the book at this guy? What? Let me guess...this geriatric Nazi has been on the run for 70+ years? Nope? Well...maybe he was living under an assumed name in Argentina? Nope? He was living in plain sight in Germany since the war ended? Well he must've had help from the dreaded Odessia, Die , or the Cathlohic Church to avoid prosecution all those years then? No? He lived in plain sight and was well known by police since the war ended to be exactly who and what he was...a relatively low level SS member and war criminal. Germany...what a bunch of politically correct pussies. I liked them so much better when the were asshole war mongers and racists. Now the whole country are just too pussified and overly apologetic...how sad.

A thousand years of culture, art, music, and science...and all anybody (including the now pussified Germans) remember is twenty years of complete insanity brought on by a crazy Austrian malcontent with one testicle and a completly gullible German populace. Get on with it...apologize to the Jews, Gypsies, Queers, Freemasons, Russians, and anyone else who was persecuted or stolen from...pay them a generous restitution...hire a world class public relations firm...and move the fuck on. Geez...if this old Nazi idiot has survived living in plain sight this long...then for God's sake, shut up and move on.
El oh el were you even alive when they were war mongers? How do you like something you never experienced yourself?

intre
Old 09-19-2014, 12:50 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
You suggested he should have.. Very noble of you to die, and risk your entire families lives as well, for a group of people you didn't know or owe anything to. I am sure your family would have appreciated having their fate decided by you, all choice removed from them, while they slowly starved to death in a prison camp having been branded as traitors.

German soldiers under the nazi regime didn't get to choose which orders they felt like following, let alone members of the SS which were considered to be diehard nazi loyalists. The SS started conscripting in 1943, not 1944.
Again your just making a assumption. There's not one ounce of proof that Germans who requested to not work a camp would be harmed. And there's even less to believe that your family would be harmed if you disobeyed. Actually the proof is quite the opposite, they weren't forced by threat of death to work the camps. That is a myth. It's also a myth that disobeying a order resulted in your family being murdered. Where are you getting this stuff?
So because I don't know somebody or owe them something i can kill them? Nah. It's not noble, not killing children isn't noble.
Your entire primus that they had to work the camps or be labeled a traitor as well as their families is false.

Old 09-19-2014, 01:12 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

From almost all accounts German soldiers weren't forced to work these camps and murder unarmed innocent people. Quite the opposite, they volunteered. The brutality of the camps was recognized by Nazi leadership as taking a very committed soldier. They didn't want soldiers who felt compassion working the camps. And they didn't kill them and their families for refusing to sign up.
Also during the Nazi reign, they arrested and killed many political adversaries. They called them traitors. However they didn't also kill their families.
The entire primus that Germans were forced to work the camps is made up. After the war those soldiers and ordinary German citizens faced with taking responsibility for the atrocities quickly played dumb. They wanted the world to believe they didn't know it was happening. A lie. Or that they didn't want to do it but were forced or they and their families would be killed. A lie.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
30564U, bob351
Old 09-19-2014, 01:45 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11707

for decades they have been building a case against the whole ordeal. Till the point no one really knows any truth anymore behind the whole Nazi cause. Historians have clouded the events so much that hitler himself has become a Gay, Jew, Satan worshiper, Pagan spiritualist, even the anti Christ possibly from outer space. So how hard is it to say Nazi, and German soldiers use to freely roam about and do whatever they wanted without any repercussion and have the populace learn to believe that?

Why would Nazi Germany be any less primitive than majority of the world's armies? Hell even the great U-S of A had the death penalty for desertion in those days. 88 of them were commuted.

Blewvane, intre, rapeWhistle
Old 09-19-2014, 03:48 PM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23599

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post

for decades they have been building a case against the whole ordeal. Till the point no one really knows any truth anymore behind the whole Nazi cause. Historians have clouded the events so much that hitler himself has become a Gay, Jew, Satan worshiper, Pagan spiritualist, even the anti Christ possibly from outer space. So how hard is it to say Nazi, and German soldiers use to freely roam about and do whatever they wanted without any repercussion and have the populace learn to believe that?

Why would Nazi Germany be any less primitive than majority of the world's armies? Hell even the great U-S of A had the death penalty for desertion in those days. 88 of them were commuted.
Not sure what historians you refer to, possibly the crackpot ancient alien crowd but ww2 is fairly well understood.

Old 09-19-2014, 03:54 PM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23599

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
What a hoot..."Karl the Nazi"! That is a really great story. I bet he didn't do much time after the war. They usually spent from one to three years and the rest of the time was commuted. I can just picture this guy standing in your driveway and when you approached him he came to attention, clicked his heels, and bent to kiss your hand, kinda like Dr. Strange love, "Mien Fuhrer!"

His service, even though he was considered a "war criminal" and did custody time...should still be nothing to be ashamed of...he served his country. It's kind of odd how WWII German veterans always feel ashamed of their service...no matter what their service was during the war. It's been 70 years...they served their country and they thought they were doing the correct thing by serving. Most have nothing to be ashamed of or feel bad about.
lol seriously? How could you live with yourself knowing you had any part in that.

Sure some had nothing to do with it, just fought like soldiers or w.e and probably did think they were doing the right thing. However that still plays in the back of their head, why because they are probably not fucking retarded.

Old 09-19-2014, 08:06 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11707

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
Not sure what historians you refer to, possibly the crackpot ancient alien crowd but ww2 is fairly well understood.
The gist of imperialism, and genocide sure, a lot of other things added to fuel the hatred already implemented. It's like black history never mentioning, or hiding things for so many years, to concrete the impact of the act of black slavery in america. Hitler's cause is the main impact, everything else is gray areas swept under the rug lost in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
lol seriously? How could you live with yourself knowing you had any part in that.
Exactly makes my point- thanks Bob.

For decades people were made to feel guilty for the actions of that military, even those that formed any opinion, or even tried releasing any factual evidence that may make anyone involved seem innocent, or simply naive to what they were doing. And even if people were to form an opinion, which factual study or evidence it was instantly swapped away with disinterest to hear from the mass majority that simply didn't want to hear of it.

Its like today, "Oh you don't like The Obama administration's policy? Well your racists!" To the point some people fear even making mention or forming an opinion of it.

"Oh you don't like seeing some guy run down wearing a glittery thong, swinging a rubber fist!"- well you're homophobic!"

"I don't believe all soldiers in Germany during WWII wanted what happen to happen" - You're a Nazi loving pig that is as bad and evil as Hitler!

There were plenty of accounts of Soldiers making a plea of their situation, just as it was even said in this thread- no one wanted to hear that shit.

I don't condone anything that happened in WWII, Hitler, or the camps. I however know how easily mislead young soldiers with poor amount of judgment and or life skills can be. Hell even our own soldiers in recent wars have been coheres into doing unmoral gruesome deeds that we simply ignore, while in the act of wars.

And I also believe, that even today, we could see a mass of people manipulated to hate a group so much, they would gladly repeat the the actions of Hitler, the Camps, et al.

If given free reign to do so, Soldiers in Vietnam would have done it to the "gooks".

And now, if given free reign, we would do it to the "rag-heads" in the middle east.

Only thing that separates our wartime mentality in soldiers, and the ones of that time, is who is at the helm of control.

You put a gun in any kids hands, motivate him enough to hate someone or something, you then have a modifiable soldier to do whatever you want. And something people seem eager to forget when it comes to Nazi Germany, those were kids in the drafted ranks, mostly from rural farms, or poor inner village families. And yes, during the conscript, those kids had a bullet waiting for them if they refused. Death penalty for desertion was punishable by every Army, from all across the world in those times. Germans were more likely than not to carry out that penalty.

Anyway, it's one of those subjects that will never be discussed with a full open mind. As I said above, people for decades (even those not involved) have made anyone that may think in their favor to be more of an monster than Hitler themselves. I have always been a history buffs, and to get all accounts of history on Germany, its like digging into the deep webs. You have to get in the gray areas people dont want any part of.

CrunchyCripple, intre, rapeWhistle
Old 09-19-2014, 09:33 PM
St. Geno
Offline:
I don't fuck with anyone
Poster Rank:67

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 2225 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13785

He does deserve to sit in a cell for the rest of his days due to the fact he was partly responsible for disposing of belongings but it also sounds ridiculous he is getting this judgement now instead of years before. Germany still hard at work trying to clean their image.

30564U
Old 09-19-2014, 09:37 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Again your just making a assumption. There's not one ounce of proof that Germans who requested to not work a camp would be harmed. And there's even less to believe that your family would be harmed if you disobeyed. Actually the proof is quite the opposite, they weren't forced by threat of death to work the camps. That is a myth. It's also a myth that disobeying a order resulted in your family being murdered. Where are you getting this stuff?
So because I don't know somebody or owe them something i can kill them? Nah. It's not noble, not killing children isn't noble.
Your entire primus that they had to work the camps or be labeled a traitor as well as their families is false.

Interesting that you have such a high opinion of the nazi regime and their excellent human rights record during WW2.

The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
intre
Old 09-19-2014, 10:43 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Geno View Post
He does deserve to sit in a cell for the rest of his days due to the fact he was partly responsible for disposing of belongings but it also sounds ridiculous he is getting this judgement now instead of years before. Germany still hard at work trying to clean their image.
Exactly. If they were going to charge him they should have done it 70 years ago. Waiting this long just seems malicious to me.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
30564U, GG57