Go Back  

8 Year Old Girl Found in Wooden Cage 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 01-31-2013, 02:46 AM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12567
Re: 8 Year Old Girl Found in Wooden Cage

All I can do is at this story.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
  #12  
Old 01-31-2013, 04:17 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Contributions: 413
 
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1760 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 20/20
Today Posts
9/11 ssss61214
Re: 8 Year Old Girl Found in Wooden Cage

hopefully they will be in a cage themselves pretty soon. a metal one that is so they can feel what they did to this poor girl.

__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, Megamel29
  #13  
Old 02-01-2013, 03:32 AM
Darkest Angel's Avatar
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:74
100% female
Join Date: Jul 2012
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 1785 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12899
Re: 8 Year Old Girl Found in Wooden Cage

I watched "freaks" just once, years ago on AMC. Someday I would like to get a copy.

As for the girl in the cage, terrible. If they could afford a movie, then they could afford a sitter. I have no sympathy for people like that!!

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkest Angel For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, Megamel29
  #14  
Old 02-01-2013, 03:49 AM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528
Re: 8 Year Old Girl Found in Wooden Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkest angel View Post
I watched "freaks" just once, years ago on AMC. Someday I would like to get a copy.

As for the girl in the cage, terrible. If they could afford a movie, then they could afford a sitter. I have no sympathy for people like that!!
Hey angel, how are you?

The scum probably only took the baby in to get money for fostering her or something.

Self-centered losers should never get children, especially one with special needs! Losers!

I think AMC is where I first saw, "Freaks." I realized Joey Ramone was smarter than people thought, which I already knew.

He was once told he'd never be a functioning member of society. Proved the disbelievers wrong!

I am sure, "Freaks", is on here. If not, it's on youtube, but, amazon.com and ebay.com should both have it on dvd now.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Darkest Angel
  #15  
Old 02-01-2013, 04:03 AM
Darkest Angel's Avatar
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:74
100% female
Join Date: Jul 2012
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 1785 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12899
Re: 8 Year Old Girl Found in Wooden Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
Hey angel, how are you?

The scum probably only took the baby in to get money for fostering her or something.

Self-centered losers should never get children, especially one with special needs! Losers!

I think AMC is where I first saw, "Freaks." I realized Joey Ramone was smarter than people thought, which I already wknew.

He was once told he'd never be a functioning member of society. Proved the disbelievers wrong!

I am sure, "Freaks", is on here. If not, it's on youtube, but, amazon.com and ebay.com should both have it on dvd now.
Hey Diamond, thought I would hang out here for awhile. Things can get crazy in the wc. Getting that movie is on my to do list. I'm sure Amazon has it.
People just don't seem to be right in the head these days. Maybe its always been this way & I just wasn't paying attention. The "lady dancing with baby" video literally made me ill. Some people should not be allowed to reproduce!

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Darkest Angel For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
  #16  
Old 02-03-2013, 02:09 AM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528
Re: 8 Year Old Girl Found in Wooden Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkest angel View Post
Hey Diamond, thought I would hang out here for awhile. Things can get crazy in the wc. Getting that movie is on my to do list. I'm sure Amazon has it.
People just don't seem to be right in the head these days. Maybe its always been this way & I just wasn't paying attention. The "lady dancing with baby" video literally made me ill. Some people should not be allowed to reproduce!

I'll have to check that one out. I don't recall seeing it.

People are usually mean to me at the WC so I avoid it!

I don't know it all or think I do. I learn new things here often.

Some people think their shit doesn't stink over there.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO