Go Back  

8 Year Old Boy Tortured by Parents in Palmdale Ca. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 06-16-2013, 07:32 AM
Lana-Banana
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:188
Artful Dodger

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 3831 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092
Re: 8 Year Old Boy Tortured by Parents in Palmdale Ca.

Also there are plenty of exceptions where women need to move on for genuine reasons.

If there isn't any abuse in the household then I just think a mother and father should stay together for the kids until they are old enough.

Old 06-16-2013, 12:21 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss3655

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana-Banana View Post
Great post mate!

I would rather stick it out until all the kids are grown up and can fend for themselves under the shelter of their real father (ofcourse there are exceptions where biological father do kill) than moving on my own selfish reasons and subjecting kids to abuse...in whatever form it may take.
I'd never say any biological father hasn't killed his child but its against every natural fibre of the animal kingdom to do it.

Animals such as lions would kill the spawn of a rival but never their own.

My brother isn't with my nephew and niece all the time but the man his ex-gf has shacked up with has kids himself so its not a bad environment however they're still not his kids.

The case of baby P, his natural father wasn't there and he got abused to death, this is very prevalent in the UK these days and they keep it covered up.

Old 06-16-2013, 12:39 PM
Lana-Banana
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Artful Dodger

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
I'd never say any biological father hasn't killed his child but its against every natural fibre of the animal kingdom to do it.

Animals such as lions would kill the spawn of a rival but never their own.

My brother isn't with my nephew and niece all the time but the man his ex-gf has shacked up with has kids himself so its not a bad environment however they're still not his kids.

The case of baby P, his natural father wasn't there and he got abused to death, this is very prevalent in the UK these days and they keep it covered up.
That baby P case was horrendous mate - the bitch who left the baby's father should have thought of this exact same thing...if they don't like the father after having his kids then all i gotta say is "you picked him bitch".

You know if you look at this from a kid's perspective then I don't give a shit what anyone says, ALL a kid ever wants is the comfort, safety and love coming from his/her real parents. They despise new boyfwends/girlfwends.

Ugh!

Old 06-17-2013, 09:16 AM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss3655

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana-Banana View Post
That baby P case was horrendous mate - the bitch who left the baby's father should have thought of this exact same thing...if they don't like the father after having his kids then all i gotta say is "you picked him bitch".

You know if you look at this from a kid's perspective then I don't give a shit what anyone says, ALL a kid ever wants is the comfort, safety and love coming from his/her real parents. They despise new boyfwends/girlfwends.

Ugh!
I wouldn't say a child would despise a GF/BF of their mother/father but there is a lot of reasons why hate can develop or love for that matter.

If a BF from a divorced/troubled household were to date a single mother, his ability to act as a dominant male figure to the kid would not be the same as a man from a stable home.

Single fathers are different as they are the strong male role model, a woman is just there as candy floss to "understand, there there awww".

With single mothers you are #2/3/4 priority after 5-6 months and if they have a shred of a personality where they use psychological weapons on men, they will use the term "DONT SPEAK TO MY CHILD THAT WAY!" or if the child fails to bond with you "you're not my real dad, you cant tell me what to do".

As a man who is not the blood father of those children, how do you respond to this?

It is sad that Baby P had no father to get him out of there but what they didnt say is why children like him always go to mothers like her even if its proved she is unfit.

Again, the feminists are to blame for this.

Old 06-17-2013, 05:26 PM
Lana-Banana
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Artful Dodger

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092

Quote:
I wouldn't say a child would despise a GF/BF of their mother/father but there is a lot of reasons why hate can develop or love for that matter.
Not so - if a child is happy with his/her mother and father and suddenly mummy dearest has a craving for another cock and wants to eat it too...then I'm sorry but that kid comes first. That also applies for the fathers - they should stick around and be a role model for their sons. If they can't step up and have problems...then there are ways to get help (FOR THE CHILD/REN) as they the most important.

Also, ask any random kid whether they feel the happiest when surrounded by their biological parents (providing the parents are decent)

Quote:
It is sad that Baby P had no father to get him out of there but what they didnt say is why children like him always go to mothers like her even if its proved she is unfit.

Again, the feminists are to blame for this.
Yeah, not all women have that maternal instinct ..but it can develop in time and through therapy (sounds like a contradiction but hey it's true as far as I'm concerned)

If Baby P's mother had the right support and guidance/therapy then she would have made different choices. It's self awareness that she was lacking which ended in tragedy.

Oh and kids should be given to mothers, unless they are deemed incapable of looking after them (health reasons). It's the Social Services, Doctors and the Police that let the whole family down - NOT feminists.