Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668
Re: '7th Heaven' Dad Stephen Collins - Confesses on Tape to Child Molestation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bletch View Post
hmm, actually my reply was meant for the retard icheerthebull.
I was starting to think you had had a mild stroke or something for a minute. Yikes. Good to have you back.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
Bletch, Oswald2001
Old 10-09-2014, 11:27 AM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

In fact I was so out of it last night I thought you were Icheerthebull. I'll chalk it up to being tired and having back pain...and being all tanked up on back pain pills.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
Arista, Bletch, Oswald2001
Old 10-09-2014, 11:33 AM
Agapeti
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:687
Female
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss776

So I was reading a little into what happened (pun) ... and I read that because of the statue of limitations, he could not be prosecuted. Any light on this 30564U?

The media is going crazy with this story. As it should because he may not face any legal repercussions, but society has it's own brand of justice. Financially, psychologically, spiritually, he's done. He's nothing but a predator. His wife is no better.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agapeti For This Useful Post:
30564U, TheCreeperBEATNGU
Old 10-09-2014, 11:45 AM
MrCorpse
Offline:
*DR's nice guy*
Poster Rank:44
Male

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Quoted: 6832 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
10/11 ssss19049

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
I was starting to think you had had a mild stroke or something for a minute. Yikes. Good to have you back.
Sounds like the Christian pedophile enjoys having a mild stroke in front of 10 year olds

The Following User Says Thank You to MrCorpse For This Useful Post:
kikaha
Old 10-09-2014, 12:18 PM
30564U
Offline:
Comrade

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agapeti View Post
So I was reading a little into what happened (pun) ... and I read that because of the statue of limitations, he could not be prosecuted. Any light on this 30564U?

The media is going crazy with this story. As it should because he may not face any legal repercussions, but society has it's own brand of justice. Financially, psychologically, spiritually, he's done. He's nothing but a predator. His wife is no better.
Well, you bring up an interesting point. Usually this type of thing comes to light when a victim brings it up through counseling or therapy years after the incident occurred. The rule generally is that the statute of limitations begins when the victim brings it up. Now in this case, the wife gave the tapes to both NYPD and LAPD around 2012. Both agencies investigated and at this point, haven't filed any charges. I think the statute of limitations isn't a factor just yet...but the clock is running. LAPD and NYPD will need to determine when the molestations occurred, contact all the victims, get victim statements, determine the locations where the molestations occurred, jurisdictional responsibilities, prosecutorial preferences/requirements, and a ton more stuff. This will, in all likelihood, be a multi-jurisdictional, multi-state investigation, involving several victims (and who knows were they currently live...and their willingness to cooperate). I'm fairly sure he can be prosecuted for the stuff he admitted to on tape, but the real question is what he didn't confess to on tape...how many other victims are out there? Don't forget...this is never an isolated case...he's been doing this activity for years and years. There's going to be other victims...just wait.

The Following User Says Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
TheCreeperBEATNGU
Old 10-09-2014, 02:07 PM
tbone79
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:469
I pee standing up....

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 6/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss1367

I know she's probably a real bitch, but she sure is fine....

Old 10-09-2014, 02:28 PM
30564U
Offline:
Comrade

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by icheerthebull View Post
Again, how am I anti American?

I am a well known troll am i? And how am I in denial of the justice system of 'my own country'? Do tell
I'd love to tell you how jacked up and pussified both your justice and political systems are, but I try not to talk about things that aren't my business. I also try not to post about stuff I'm not qualified to speak about. So while I personally think your country has socialized, pussified, and politically corrected itself into another third world country, I'd never speak about the details of my views...because I don't live there and it's not my business how your country governs itself or punishes it's criminals. That's the difference between you and I...I don't think it's good form to speak of the internal politics or issues of another country...and youncan stop bashing America and her justice system. You're nothing more than another left leaning progressive anti-police anti-American foreigner spouting off about things you have no first hand experience with.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
deanmine, Oswald2001
The Following Users Disliked This Post By 30564U:
winvens
Old 10-10-2014, 04:29 AM
facta non verba
Poster Rank:31
Femme
Contributions: 56

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 8381 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23848

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agapeti View Post

*statute.

The Following User Says Thank You to Lion-hearted Girl For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 10-10-2014, 07:01 AM
Oswald2001
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss10522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion-hearted Girl View Post
*statute.
...of Liberty?

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
Statue%20of%20Liberty%2001.jpeg  

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 10-10-2014, 11:56 AM
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
I'd love to tell you how jacked up and pussified both your justice and political systems are, but I try not to talk about things that aren't my business. I also try not to post about stuff I'm not qualified to speak about. So while I personally think your country has socialized, pussified, and politically corrected itself into another third world country, I'd never speak about the details of my views...because I don't live there and it's not my business how your country governs itself or punishes it's criminals. That's the difference between you and I...I don't think it's good form to speak of the internal politics or issues of another country...and youncan stop bashing America and her justice system. You're nothing more than another left leaning progressive anti-police anti-American foreigner spouting off about things you have no first hand experience with.
Again, where have I made anti american comments?

America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin