Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029
Re: 73% of Black American Children Are Born to Unmarried Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadjumper View Post
From 1976 to 2008, blacks committed more than 52% of all murders in America. In 2006, the black arrest rate for most crimes was two to nearly three times blacks’ representation in the population. Blacks constituted 39.3% of all violent-crime arrests, including 56.3% of all robbery and 34.5% of all aggravated-assault arrests, and 29.4% of all property-crime arrests.

- U.S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics

80%? Yeah, keep pulling your stats outta yer ass..
You're 100% right about the corporate welfare. No one talks about that. And while we're on the subject, welfare does the inner cities no favors. The system actually pays woman to breed and gives them free food and housing as long as a man stays away. Great idea right? Or maybe this is the reason for such a spike in growth in the Hispanic community as well. European nations are having the same issues. You guys are now a minority. Govt is who you ought to look to.

And as far as my prison stats on cocaine related charges and the number of BMs in prison you would have went back and brought your own stats if I was actually wrong about it. What ever happened to make the national prison population balloon, it sure wasn't going on before the late 70s and 80s. That's FACT

Old 02-01-2013, 03:00 PM
mengala
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:382

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1893

A white woman is 120 times more likely to be raped by a black offender then a black woman by a white offender. A white is 90 times more likely to be robbed by a black robber, then vice versa. This is truly unbelievable.

Old 02-01-2013, 03:02 PM
mengala
Offline:

Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1893

Crime Rates

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs

Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration

Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.
http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

Old 02-02-2013, 02:58 AM
Ntwadumela
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:206
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4233

Quote:
From 1976 to 2008, blacks committed more than 52% of all murders in America. In 2006, the black arrest rate for most crimes was two to nearly three times blacks’ representation in the population. Blacks constituted 39.3% of all violent-crime arrests, including 56.3% of all robbery and 34.5% of all aggravated-assault arrests, and 29.4% of all property-crime arrests.

- U.S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics

80%? Yeah, keep pulling your stats outta yer ass..
On top of all that, blacks make up 13 % of the country and white make up 70 %.

Old 02-02-2013, 03:10 AM
Ntwadumela
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:206
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4233

Quote:
No argument there, but AI believes everything in America is designed to keep the black man down...
AI is completely retarded to believe such rubbish.

Affirmative action and the Rooney rule (NFL) alone are both examples proving AI to be completely stupid.

Another issue that proves AI to be idiotic is how many crimes against whites are pushed under the rug. Yet if a white commits a serious crime against a black, the country loses its fucking mind.

The torture and murder of white couple Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom went un noticed by this so called racist nation.

The quick and easy death brought to Travolta Martin by a Spanish white guy got wide spread attention. There is even evidence showing Zimmerman was defending himself and STILL the country is calling for his head.

Is a quick bullet to the chest worse than rape and torture? What would AI say if Channon and Christopher shot and killed their murderers and saved their own lives? Where was Al Sharpton?

A black man is president AI, get over yourself and stop promoting racism. Blacks have reached the pinnacle, what more do you want?

Old 02-02-2013, 06:28 AM
fenek
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1231
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss308

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntwadumela View Post
A black man is president AI, get over yourself and stop promoting racism. Blacks have reached the pinnacle, what more do you want?
Who's promoting racism? Black people have reached the pinnacle? And yet you scream about how out of control they are? What kind of pinnacle is that?

Theres a definite reason black on white crimes are reported on much less than white on black crimes (one of the reasons, rather..). Blacks didn't have equal rights in this country 50 years ago, and things didn't really settle down until the mid 90's. Whites were totally responsible for preventing blacks from having rights 50 years ago and before - and since, have shared dual responsibility. I think black on white crime is reported less in part because, assuming it was a racially motivated (which most, most, most are not), it makes more sense for blacks to harbor racist sentiments than whites. You don't think it does?

And being angry at blacks for one crime being reported more than another is nonsense. Because blacks dominate the media. Of course they don't. Be mad at white people. We're the dominant social group and the main consumer of news media.

Anyways, if anything all these stats support my previous point, I think. This sort of behavior is generally associated with the lower class regardless of what country its in. If this kind of criminal behavior is as rampant as the statistics suggest, than blacks still occupy the lowest social rung. The color of our presidents skin means nothing for anyone.

Old 02-08-2013, 05:23 PM
GoreisGreat
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:776

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss652

The Following User Says Thank You to GoreisGreat For This Useful Post:
mengala
Old 02-08-2013, 06:40 PM
mengala
Offline:

Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1893

Old 02-08-2013, 06:41 PM
mengala
Offline:

Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1893

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoreisGreat View Post

Where is American Illusions to explain this?

The Following User Says Thank You to mengala For This Useful Post:
Arkoquisa
Old 02-10-2013, 12:53 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenek View Post
I think the second paragraph is the standard for most countries, isnt it? The problem with this country is that race and socio-economic status are bound. If you're white, you have a good chance to move up on the socio-economic ladder, if you're hispanic, you have an ok chance, and if you're black, you have a poor chance of attaining anything beyond the bottom wrung. So blacks can't find decent employment and therefore climb the ladder out of the lower class because those with the ability to hire or promote have an aversion towards blacks based on arbitrary stereotypes, and then blacks, as a result, fall victim to behaviors associated with the lower class, then that would mean those with the ability to hire and promote are generating reasons not to hire blacks. Capitalism always finds a way to work its magic
That's a copout fenek. I have to agree with Mengala on this one but for different reasons.
Blaming "capitalism" for the problems in black culture is just a red herring to disquise the real problem.
Teaching a child discipline, hard work, persistence, personal ethics, honesty, and respect for the rights of others is what is needed. Having a strong father at home to instill these values is irreplacable. Many black families do well and some black people are exceptional. They didn't get there by blaming whitey, whining about racism, or blaming "capitalism" which is another false concept.