Go Back  

73% of Black American Children Are Born to Unmarried Women 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #31  
Old 01-25-2013, 08:12 PM
Zambini's Avatar
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss16996
Re: 73% of Black American Children Are Born to Unmarried Women

Ha ha ha loser

Blacks commit 23% of all sex crimes thats a fact, I posted it.

Where's your facts? You don't have any!

__________________
I'm changing my signature
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 01-25-2013, 10:49 PM
fenek's Avatar
fenek
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1231
Male
Join Date: May 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss308
Re: 73% of Black American Children Are Born to Unmarried Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
If you work hard enough, you can make it, doesn't matter what color you are, but it's up to you.
There's no denying that the principle behind this statement, when isolated, sends a positive message. The American dream is one where you can do anything if you put your mind to it.

Unfortunately, I think this very same idea plays its own role in keeping people down - it has certain negative implications. It gives us the idea that if someone didnt do well in life, its because they didnt try hard enough. So when we're confronted with poverty in our own country, we've been given reason not only to feel unsympathetic, but to also blame them for their suffering.

The American dream is a positive and empowering thing in a philosophical sense. On a sociological level, I think its wrong, and keeps us separated and divided and unhealthy.

Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-26-2013, 01:22 AM
AmericanIllusions's Avatar
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029
Re: 73% of Black American Children Are Born to Unmarried Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
Ha ha ha loser

Blacks commit 23% of all sex crimes thats a fact, I posted it.

Where's your facts? You don't have any!
Now you resort to the typical child bullshit. You're a troll so who's really the loser? BTW nearly 80% of the death row population in America is WHITE. Again, silent facts that don't coincide with your bullshit stats. I'm still waiting on you to disprove my claims.

Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 01-26-2013, 04:57 AM
mengala's Avatar
mengala
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:382
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1893
Re: 73% of Black American Children Are Born to Unmarried Women

Click image for larger version

Name:	responsibility.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	424989

Click image for larger version

Name:	1245290048243.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	424990

Click image for larger version

Name:	african-americans.jpg
Views:	1539
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	424991

Click image for larger version

Name:	1238450217445.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	424992

Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 01-26-2013, 04:58 AM
mengala's Avatar
mengala
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:382
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1893
Re: 73% of Black American Children Are Born to Unmarried Women

Click image for larger version

Name:	1252173802337.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	424993

Click image for larger version

Name:	wm20105960600x399.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	424994

Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 01-26-2013, 07:55 AM
Zambini's Avatar
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss16996
Re: 73% of Black American Children Are Born to Unmarried Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
Now you resort to the typical child bullshit. You're a troll so who's really the loser? BTW nearly 80% of the death row population in America is WHITE. Again, silent facts that don't coincide with your bullshit stats. I'm still waiting on you to disprove my claims.
More lies by the desperate negro:


Death Row Population Size and Characteristics



TOTAL NUMBER OF DEATH ROW INMATES IN THE USA: 3,261

Race of Defendant:

White 1,448 (44.40%)
Black 1,351 (41.43%)
Latino/Latina 383 (11.74%)
Native American 37 ( 1.13%)
Asian 41 ( 1.26%)
Unknown at this issue 1 ( .03%)

Gender:

Male 3,200 (98.13%)
Female 61 ( 1.87%)


Jurisdictions (having 10 or more inmates) with the highest percent of minorities on death row
- Louisiana (70%)
- Connecticut (70%)


Jurisdictions with the most inmates on death row:
- California (714)
- Florida (399)
- Texas (313)
- Pennsylvania (213)

Source: NAACP LDF Death Row USA Winter 2010 Report

Again you stupid lying troll, you never have reported anything to address but your made up bullshit.

Post some true facts and show how you got them, you can't and we know it.

Address this: negroes have substandard IQ compared to the other races

__________________
I'm changing my signature
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zambini For This Useful Post:
AmericanIllusions
  #37  
Old 01-26-2013, 08:54 AM
Zambini's Avatar
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss16996
Re: 73% of Black American Children Are Born to Unmarried Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenek View Post
There's no denying that the principle behind this statement, when isolated, sends a positive message. The American dream is one where you can do anything if you put your mind to it.

Unfortunately, I think this very same idea plays its own role in keeping people down - it has certain negative implications. It gives us the idea that if someone didnt do well in life, its because they didnt try hard enough. So when we're confronted with poverty in our own country, we've been given reason not only to feel unsympathetic, but to also blame them for their suffering.

The American dream is a positive and empowering thing in a philosophical sense. On a sociological level, I think its wrong, and keeps us separated and divided and unhealthy.
I see your point:

Explain what success is in our context, I think it means a lot of things:

Self respect, being able to provide for yourself and family, having a loving family even, getting a good education.

It doesn't have to mean huge financial success, which doesn't seem to make a lot of people happy anyway.

Working hard could be about getting an education or working hard at a job, if its a menial, low paying job you have because you didn't study but want a better lifestyle then yeah, prolly gonna be disillusioned and get all conspiracy theory and watch a lot of tv cause the man got you down, as we see in this thread.

__________________
I'm changing my signature
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 01-26-2013, 01:37 PM
AmericanIllusions's Avatar
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029
Re: 73% of Black American Children Are Born to Unmarried Women

Thank you for doing exactly what I asked, only after I had to trick you into doing so. I gave you stats you obviously knew something about and you retrieved data.

Now go and debunk the other 2 claims I made. You won't because you already know its true. You're looking to blame your failures or the failures of this nation on a minority then you better look elsewhere.

You're financial system is in ruins and you're fighting a number of wars that are equally unpopular and unproductive but some how you can still find time for shit like this. And speaking of war, there are MILLIONS of black military vets residing here which tells us that YOU are more then TWICE as likely to run into a BLACK hero then you are to meet a black ex-con. I tell all minorities they're fools if they even think about serving because of folks like you in America. My uncle got shot 7 times serving in Vietnam and for what?

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 01-26-2013, 03:37 PM
Zambini's Avatar
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss16996
Re: 73% of Black American Children Are Born to Unmarried Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
Thank you for doing exactly what I asked, only after I had to trick you into doing so. I gave you stats you obviously knew something about and you retrieved data.

Now go and debunk the other 2 claims I made. You won't because you already know its true. You're looking to blame your failures or the failures of this nation on a minority then you better look elsewhere.

You're financial system is in ruins and you're fighting a number of wars that are equally unpopular and unproductive but some how you can still find time for shit like this. And speaking of war, there are MILLIONS of black military vets residing here which tells us that YOU are more then TWICE as likely to run into a BLACK hero then you are to meet a black ex-con. I tell all minorities they're fools if they even think about serving because of folks like you in America. My uncle got shot 7 times serving in Vietnam and for what?
Go piss off troll, you've been owned.

The sexual assaults that you claim are in the FBI stats I posted in my first page, proving you wrong once again.

You've posted nothing to back up any of the shit dribbling outta that loser mouth of yours, tell us you "are out " again so we'll have another lie of yours to laugh at.

__________________
I'm changing my signature
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 01-26-2013, 03:46 PM
NEVERBACKZ's Avatar
NEVERBACKZ
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:280
male
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2953
Re: 73% of Black American Children Are Born to Unmarried Women


__________________
Utter twat
Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO