Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1627
7-Year-Old A Suspect In Violent Home Invasion

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — An Eyewitness News exclusive — a violent home invasion has Philadelphia police hunting for some preteen suspects.

Authorities say they beat a 51-year-old woman with some unusual items, including a plunger.

Police say it happened around 3:30 p.m. on Monday in the 1200 block of Luzerne Street.

Authorities say a family friend found the victim in the backyard, on her knees, crying and begging for her life to be spared.

When police arrived, they found her room ransacked, cabinets emptied and the victim, an Asian female with mental disabilities, beaten and robbed.

“They hit her in the face with a rock, they used rope and also sticks and a potted plant,” Lt. John O’Hanlon explained.

Police say the three suspects, described by the victim as black juveniles, ran away with the victim’s purse. Police were eventually able to identify the suspects as 7, 10 and 12-year-old boys.

“It’s amazing that these kids so young can be so violent,” Lt. O’Hanlon added.

We talked to the victim’s family friend who asked that we don’t identify her. “They just followed her. She just got back from doing laundry. When she got home, they beat her and threw stuff into the house.”

The victim was rushed to Temple University Hospital to be treated for cuts and bruises to her face and knees.

The family friend added, “They kept asking for money and they took her purse with some important paper in there.”

Neighbor Edward Pastoriza said, “It doesn’t surprise me. A lot of these kids, they hang around with older kids and they learn how to do things like this.”

It turns out, the 10-year-old suspect was a neighbor of the victim. He was arrested almost immediately.

The victim’s family friend explained, “The parents came to apologize and after they saw what happened, they said to call the police.”

Lt. O’Hanlon added, “The mother knew something was wrong when she saw the police and she basically came outside and said, ‘Here he is.’”

As of late Monday, police say they believe they have identified the remaining two suspects as 7 and 12-year-old boys. Police expect to arrest them shortly and charge the 10 and 12-year-olds with Home Invasion Robbery and related offenses.

By law, the 7-year-old is too young to be charged with a crime.

Old 08-07-2012, 05:57 PM
TwistedPrincess
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:583

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1008
Re: 7-Year-Old A Suspect In Violent Home Invasion

age 7 - too young to be charge with a crime yet not too young to be recognized as a hero when young children do a good act like saving someone from drowning or calling 911 at the appropriate time. i didn't know that we have a concept of what is good before we have a concept of what is bad. i thought the two sorta were learned together as a comparison. oh well, the 7 year old will probably have plenty of years ahead of him to be punished for his crimes in the future. of course if the mother was to whip the 7 yr olds ass for his involvement, she would be charged with a crime. the rules today are an embarrassment because i know my generation has done their fair share in changing them.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TwistedPrincess For This Useful Post:
bluepinktriangle, diamondsmiles, gibeog
Old 08-07-2012, 06:32 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

Damn! You beat me to it! I like that the mothers are turning in their punk kids! I was going to post that the mother turned in the 10 year old punk, who is being charged.

Here is a video of the victim.
<object id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=fw1000&station=wpvi&sectio n=&mediaId=8764753&parentId=8764756&cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&configPath=/util/&site=" ></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="allowNetworking" value="all"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" allowfullscreen="true" src="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=fw1000&station=wpvi&sectio n=&mediaId=8764753&parentId=8764756&cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&configPath=/util/&site="></embed></object>

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Lieberfrau, smartyr
Old 08-08-2012, 01:45 AM
Lieberfrau
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2354
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss117

Quote:
“They hit her in the face with a rock, they used rope and also sticks and a potted plant,” Lt. John O’Hanlon explained.

Police say the three suspects, described by the victim as black juveniles, ran away with the victim’s purse. Police were eventually able to identify the suspects as 7, 10 and 12-year-old boys.
You know those moments when you're so appalled, yet amused by all those stereotypes-come-true, that you're laughing with dismay? This is one of them.

As for the 7-year-old, well, that age is a pretty obedient, brainless one. Let's be lenient. 10, not so much. I've met many a piece-o-shit age 10. Also, that 10-year-old seemed to have led the "operation". Make these 3 little shits clean dog kennels at the local shelter. Make sure the kennels were not cleaned for a week prior to their "employment". Also, only give them a roll of asswipe to do it.

But really, the fuck...

The Following User Says Thank You to Lieberfrau For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 08-08-2012, 02:14 AM
smartyr
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4677

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss36

fuckin' people these days! makes you wonder what is being taught at home... just like dogs; 90% of the time its the other end of the leash...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smartyr For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, mpcronin