Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708
Re: 7-year-old Dead in Apparent Suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake725 View Post
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Because the pussification of school admins and social services not to use their brains in obvious cases - you did the absolute right thing. Fuck them.
Thank you. :)

As a parent my job is to make sure my children are always in an atmosphere that they can thrive in. She was simply not doing that there, I could see it starting to seep into her emotional wellbeing. So many parents look back after things like this 7 year old and say how they knew something wasnt quite right or that they wish they had done something....this is after their kid has snapped or died. Instead of regretful ramblings I did something about it before it got that far.

cupcake725, Flaka
Old 01-15-2014, 03:22 AM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake725 View Post
How does a 7 year old fathom hanging? I hate that. 7. Fucking 7. This devastates me. I blame the parents. At 7, know what the fuck your kid is doing. 7? Are you kidding? Send the parents to jail. Fuck that noise.
agreed.

I would pull my kid out of school.....and it is NOT immoral to teach your kids self-defense, either....to an extent. *We dont want any school shootings either*

Its ridiculous that the PTB in these schools can not or will not grow some balls and tell these kids that this shit is just wrong.

Amy, cupcake725
Old 01-15-2014, 12:20 PM
cupcake725
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:249
female
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2014 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3457

For all we know, this poor kid was being tormented at home. How does he know what hanging is? I can't wrap my brain around it.

I agree that self defense is a good thing, but I remember as a kid being petrified to hit someone. My dad used to make us fight. I used to freeze or just cover my face. Some kids are just born that way. I grew out of it, but it only made me angry and sad. I didn't learn much from it.

Old 01-16-2014, 09:22 AM
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observant_eye View Post
A bully can hit you and you get in trouble for defending yourself.
That is so true, and exemplified by this chestnut: "I don't care who started it (I'll finish it!)" Actually, it does matter who started it, because that will tell you who's in the fight 'cause they like to hurt others and who's in it to protect their safety. Explaining that doesn't make a difference, though, since the problem there is laziness rather than ignorance.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pigeon For This Useful Post:
cupcake725
Old 04-14-2015, 08:37 PM
Swd_cooper
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5550
male

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss27

just so you guys know , he didn't kill himself it was ruled an accident, sad but it does happen sometime especially here in Detroit

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swd_cooper For This Useful Post:
Amy, Pigeon
Old 04-14-2015, 11:46 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swd_cooper View Post
just so you guys know , he didn't kill himself it was ruled an accident, sad but it does happen sometime especially here in Detroit
Normally id think no way in hell but I have a rambunctious 6 year old that ive caught using belts and ropes on her bunkbed as a swing. Could happen. I got rid of the bunkbeds.

Thanks for the update!

Old 04-20-2015, 09:00 PM
petedeamon
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:377
yes

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1919

I have only this to say: when are we going to quit allowing the weakness in our kids determine who the Hell they are? My parents were killed when I was 10....went from love to institutional care so fast it was an epiphany! Long story short, family had money and I was in the way. Found reality, respect, (Got teased but got fucking over it) and raised my kids to be strong and independent. QUIT BEING THE LEAST OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!