Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327
Re: 7-year-old Dead in Apparent Suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyy View Post
Our area schools are working on it. 3 strikes you are expelled here. Even the first reported offence is 2 weeks out of school suspension.

I like to see them trying to do something. Maybe it will make the parents take a more active roll in their childs development and issues (hardy har har). It isnt a schools job to raise the kid in the end. The schools only job is to protect the children, it is the parents job to actually get involved in their childrens lives and make them into decent respectable humans. There isnt enough staff in any given school due to overcrowding esp. to police and reform all of the childrens behavior and raise them.
this shit is just so maddening bullies are truly just pure evil in a human body. anybody who attacks somebody or something they perceive as "weaker" than them is a scumbag that deserves to die. once a kid hits a certain age, if they're bullying, they should be executed if they don't change their disgusting ways.

unless they start ACTUALLY punishing bullies, suicides and school shootings will only continue to become more common. it is SUCH a fucking simple concept, yet nobody seems to be able to grasp it. some people are just always going to be pathetic little bullies. most of these wannabe bad asses you see in high school that exhibit this behavior stay the same way until the day they die.

all I know is that if someone had the audacity to bully my future child, or my baby cousin when she gets older, they are going to wish they were never born. I have zero tolerance for bullies. the best prevention is an early face pounding.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to banana dick For This Useful Post:
Amy, daughterofthenight
Old 05-24-2012, 11:05 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana dick View Post

all I know is that if someone had the audacity to bully my future child, or my baby cousin when she gets older, they are going to wish they were never born. I have zero tolerance for bullies. the best prevention is an early face pounding.
Im tellin ya sometimes that is exactly what they need. Knock them back into reality where they arent invincible.

banana dick, daughterofthenight
Old 05-24-2012, 11:11 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss21524

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyy View Post
I know I read about this stuff all day and it just sickens me.

I seriously blame social networking and cellphones for the increased suicide rate in teens being bullied. When I was in school you were bullied while at school but you got home and it was over. Now it is 24/7 bullying with facebook and texting. The kids have no escape. Even if they arent accessing it the bullies can now spread rumors with one simple status update to hundreds of people.

I am lucky so far with my kids. They are both above average size for their age and very sociable and liked so they dont get the bullying. I worry though. I worry myself to death just knowing the potential if something does start.

My niece is pretty big for her age, (8 in July), but, she is not a bully! She is very sensitive. Sometimes, kids do fight and the next day, they're buddies again. She gets upset if someone plays with her one day and not the next. I try to tell her not to be upset. If they don't want to play with her, they're not her friend.

If I see someone hit her, I get involved. There is one grandmother who thinks her grandson is an angel. He hit her one day and I went over because I saw it. Another girl who did not know my niece, told Anthony's, (the angel), grandmother that he hit the little girl, so we had a unbiased witness. She took him home. He's gotten better this year. I think he may have gotten sick of hearing her shrieking voice yelling at him every day.

Nowadays, people want blood or death! Society is just not what it used to be! When I was in elementary school, we had teenage twin boys, who lived at the end of my street and they kind of followed us, but, not in a creepy way, to make sure we all got home. A bunch of us lived on the same block and they looked out for us. I always tell my niece the big people are supposed to look out for the little ones.

Perhaps, society is desensitized by all the violence in their games and movies. The news here doesn't show dead bodies.

I wish I knew the answer. I really do. Kids are also medicated much younger, too, which I'm not sure I like, unless the child shows violence, i.e.; is killing puppies or kittens for the Hell of it, hostile with all other children or siblings.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Amy, daughterofthenight
Old 05-24-2012, 11:25 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss21524

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaka View Post
Wow

I don't know............ I don't believe that a 7 year old would understand suicide/ death let alone, commit it

or maybe I'm denial
My son is 7 and i could never imagine him having those those thoughts

The child may not have known it was final.

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight
Old 05-24-2012, 11:27 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
My niece is pretty big for her age, (8 in July), but, she is not a bully! She is very sensitive. Sometimes, kids do fight and the next day, they'f buddies again. She gets upset if someone plays with her one day and not the next. I try to tell her not to be upset. If they don't want to play with her, they're not her friend.

Nowadays, people want blood or death! Society is just not what it used to be! When I was in elementary school, we had teenage twin boys, who lived at the end of my street and they kind of followed us, but, not in a creepy way, to make sure we all got home. A bunch of us lived on the same block and they looked out for us. I always tell my niece the big people are supposed to look out for the little ones.

Perhaps, society is desensitized by all the violence in their games and movies. The news hear doesn't show dead bodies.

I wish I knew the answer. I really do. Kids are also medicated much younger, too, which I'm not sure I like, unless the child shows violence, i.e.; is killing puppies or kittens for the Hell of it, hostile with other children.
I had to attend many seminars and such on these things for work and a repetitive theme with them that was helping explain the state of youth today was the lack of parental supervision, involvement and overall presence in the childrens lives. There's a whole generation growing up raising themselves while their parent/parents are out working 2 jobs to make ends meet. Parents that are home with their children seemingly having given up on actual parenting them and depending on the schools and such to raise them. Just an overall lack of any proper parenting in their lives. You are seeing it more and more and just think of the parenting values this generation is going to use on their kids. Not looking good my friend.

There are so many factors that are playing a role in this overall decline that it is a hard battle. People need to learn to adapt to the changing times and still carry out their basic duties. If we dont start getting our children back on track and instilling some important basic values in them the decline will continue sadly and then society is going to have to adjust to dealing with this new generation of selfish, self absorbed, over privileged, irresponsible and under punished children.

daughterofthenight, theegreatcatsby
Old 05-25-2012, 01:08 AM
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:86
Man

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11935

It happens although 7 is awfully young

Old 05-26-2012, 03:30 AM
BlueNosePit
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:227
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886

kids are getting so soft these days..yeah i understand bullying can be more harsh then generations past due to social media but jesus christ kids toughen up. they dont see any way out and dont know it'll get better, RIP.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlueNosePit For This Useful Post:
>< 0300, infantry ><, Amy, THELORDABORTION
The Following Users Disliked This Post By BlueNosePit:
Ozzman
Old 05-26-2012, 07:05 PM
General of the Armies
Poster Rank:212
male

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 12/20
Today Posts
4/11 sssss4128

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana dick View Post
this is getting way fucking out of hand. how many more children (and in cases like this, really BABIES) are going to die before something is done? this bullying epidemic is a direct result of the mentality that you can do whatever the fuck you want. it's a direct result of bullying being treated like "just something kids do" when it's NOT. bullying is harassment and harassment is a crime. people think they can treat people any way they want just because the schools don't do a god damn thing!

many retards like to try and say "we're raising a generation of pussies!". no, you mongoloids, we are raising a generation of inhuman monsters with no capacity for compassion, empathy, or shame.

Kinda like how you just classified people as retards?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to >< 0300, infantry >< For This Useful Post:
elizajane, insanity86, Ozzman, reddeadcolt45, THELORDABORTION
The Following Users Disliked This Post By >< 0300, infantry ><:
banana dick
Old 05-26-2012, 07:22 PM
banana dick
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:481

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0300, infantry View Post
Kinda like how you just classified people as retards?
lol @ nit picking. you're on the same level as buffet christians. if you have nothing of worth to say, don't post.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By banana dick:
elizajane
Old 05-26-2012, 09:24 PM
theegreatcatsby
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5150
your favorite pet

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss31

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNosePit View Post
kids are getting so soft these days..yeah i understand bullying can be more harsh then generations past due to social media but jesus christ kids toughen up. they dont see any way out and dont know it'll get better, RIP.
I think that all depends. I was bullied a lot by one particular person for my body from elementary school to the end of middle school. It got to the point that the guy was made to transfer to another school.
Obviously I grew up and my body changed and I'm much more self confident now, but I still have a lot of issues from that.
No matter how many times someone compliments me, there's always going to be a little voice in the back of my head yelling all the things he used to call me, and that's something I'm going to have to deal with for a long time.
I wouldn't say that's being soft, I'd say that's a natural psychological effect and not everyone deals with it the same way.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to theegreatcatsby For This Useful Post:
Amy, daughterofthenight, Megamel29, Ozzman