Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708
7-year-old Dead in Apparent Suicide

A 7-year-old is dead in apparent suicide after bullying at Detroit elementary school. His 14-year-old sister found boy dead by hanging.

Quote:
Police are investigating the apparent suicide of a 7-year-old boy believed to have been bullied at his Detroit elementary school.

The boy was found by his 14-year-old sister on Wednesday evening, hanging from a bunk bed with a belt around his neck, cops told the CBS affiliate in Detroit.

The sister reportedly went to get help, and an adult family member tried to revive the boy.

Neighbor Harold Pleasant told the Fox affiliate in Detroit he witnessed the commotion from his own home.

“[The sister] was just laying there, crying and howling,” he said.

The boy was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital.

Pleasant described him as a “cheerful young man.”

Police are waiting for a medical examination to be complete before ruling on an official cause of death, a Detroit Police spokesperson told the Daily News.

Fox reports that police believe bullying at school is what led to the boy’s death.

Police told the Daily News the investigation into motive for the apparent suicide is ongoing.

ORIGINAL STORY

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
suicide25n-1-web.jpg  

aenko, Anita929, audiomouth, Bastet, BBKF, bdjackass318, diamondsmiles, Megamel29, mwt77932, Ozzman, Paupercool1, Pigeon, PlinyTheYounger, Pyramid_Head, Rille
Old 05-24-2012, 08:54 PM
candymosh
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:124

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123
Re: 7-year-old Dead in Apparent Suicide

sad

Old 05-24-2012, 08:57 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks

Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

I know. Why are kids killing themselves so fucking young? What has changed?

audiomouth, bloodgasm, candymosh, Nutbutter, Paupercool1, The Powerpuff Girls, wujuan
Old 05-24-2012, 09:34 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527

Bullying is starting earlier. I don't think some people are taking it seriously enough. My niece waits to talk to a kid's parents after school, if they do something to her. She told one mother and the kid's grandfather thought it was funny. She was ok the next day or I was going to tell the teacher and the principal.

Crime has gotten worse. Just today, either a 9 or 11 year old brought a gun to school and shot it off in a bathroom. He told someone there was an explosion. As of the 6 PM ET news, they weren't sure which child fired a gun. Some woman strangled her 18 month old twins, but, the father caught the 4 year old in time. The woman who gave birth commited suicide by slitting her wrists. Oh, and a substitute teacher picked up three little boys by the neck/chins, witnessed by an adult.

It goes on and on. Very sad!

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
aenko, Amy, AnneLea, audiomouth, Bastet, BBKF, cupcake725, daughterofthenight, Megamel29, morbid75, Ozzman, Shelbeano ^-^, The Powerpuff Girls
Old 05-24-2012, 09:40 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Keeper of the Cocks

Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
Bullying is starting earlier. I don't think some people are taking it seriously enough.

Crime has gotten worse. Just today, either a 9 or 11 year old brought a gun to school and shot it off in a bathroom. He told someone there was an explosion. As of the 6 PM ET news, they weren't sure which child fired a gun. Some woman strangled her 18 month old twins, but, the father caught the 4 year old in time. The woman who gave birth commited suicide by slitting her wrists.

It goes on and on. Very sad!
I know I read about this stuff all day and it just sickens me.

I seriously blame social networking and cellphones for the increased suicide rate in teens being bullied. When I was in school you were bullied while at school but you got home and it was over. Now it is 24/7 bullying with facebook and texting. The kids have no escape. Even if they arent accessing it the bullies can now spread rumors with one simple status update to hundreds of people.

I am lucky so far with my kids. They are both above average size for their age and very sociable and liked so they dont get the bullying. I worry though. I worry myself to death just knowing the potential if something does start.

>< 0300, infantry ><, aenko, Agapeti, Anita929, AnneLea, Azimuth, BBKF, bloodgasm, cupcake725, Megamel29, morbid75, Muertaluna, mwt77932, Shelbeano ^-^, The Powerpuff Girls, wujuan
Old 05-24-2012, 10:17 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

You just wouldn't think that a 7 year old with a stable home life would even consider it really, but I guess bullying affects kids in different ways, such a sad thing to happen.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stevee For This Useful Post:
aenko, Amy, Anita929, daughterofthenight, diamondsmiles, pyromancer555, Shawna
Old 05-24-2012, 10:18 PM
Flaka
Offline:
Tuya
Poster Rank:19

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2170 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37570

Wow

I don't know............ I don't believe that a 7 year old would understand suicide/ death let alone, commit it

or maybe I'm denial
My son is 7 and i could never imagine him having those those thoughts

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flaka For This Useful Post:
Amy, Anita929, BlueNosePit, daughterofthenight, mrm1109, pyromancer555
Old 05-24-2012, 10:22 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Keeper of the Cocks

Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaka View Post
Wow

I don't know............ I don't believe that a 7 year old would understand suicide/ death let alone, commit it

or maybe I'm denial
My son is 7 and i could never imagine him having those those thoughts
Yeah Abs will be 7 in a few months. Scary stuff.

Anita929, daughterofthenight
Old 05-24-2012, 10:31 PM
banana dick
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:481

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327

this is getting way fucking out of hand. how many more children (and in cases like this, really BABIES) are going to die before something is done? this bullying epidemic is a direct result of the mentality that you can do whatever the fuck you want. it's a direct result of bullying being treated like "just something kids do" when it's NOT. bullying is harassment and harassment is a crime. people think they can treat people any way they want just because the schools don't do a god damn thing!

many retards like to try and say "we're raising a generation of pussies!". no, you mongoloids, we are raising a generation of inhuman monsters with no capacity for compassion, empathy, or shame.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to banana dick For This Useful Post:
aenko, Anita929, AnneLea, Caustic, Drusilla, luciddrmr, Ozzman, TwistedPrincess, wujuan
The Following 2 Users Disliked banana dick For This Post:
elizajane, Mina
Old 05-24-2012, 10:36 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Keeper of the Cocks

Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana dick View Post
this is getting way fucking out of hand. how many more children (and in cases like this, really BABIES) are going to die before something is done? this bullying epidemic is a direct result of the mentality that you can do whatever the fuck you want. it's a direct result of bullying being treated like "just something kids do" when it's NOT. bullying is harassment and harassment is a crime. people think they can treat people any way they want just because the schools don't do a god damn thing!
Our area schools are working on it. 3 strikes you are expelled here. Even the first reported offence is 2 weeks out of school suspension.

I like to see them trying to do something. Maybe it will make the parents take a more active roll in their childs development and issues (hardy har har). It isnt a schools job to raise the kid in the end. The schools only job is to protect the children, it is the parents job to actually get involved in their childrens lives and make them into decent respectable humans. There isnt enough staff in any given school due to overcrowding esp. to police and reform all of the childrens behavior and raise them.

Anita929, Bastet, daughterofthenight