Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 4/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssssss214
Re: "6 Months a Steep Price Pay

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhuman View Post
Is he now suffering a punishment with the rest of his life essentially ruined, or did he virtually get away with it?

Make up your mind!

you're like twelve lol you can't seem to understand evidences, right from wrong, sarcasm or grammar

Old 06-13-2016, 05:36 PM
mmeroyale
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1578
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 4/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssssss214

if anyone (intelligent) is interested in actually learning more about the case here's more case files http://documents.latimes.com/stanford-brock-turner/
it includes pictures of Brock Turner's and evidences etc

The Following User Says Thank You to mmeroyale For This Useful Post:
subhuman
Old 06-13-2016, 08:03 PM
subhuman
Offline:
★☆☆☆☆
Poster Rank:268

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 1913 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3091

^Excellent link. Thank you.

Notes of interest:

Turner was sexually aggressive throughout the night and attempted to hook up with multiple females, including the victim's sister. The victim was witnessed rejecting Turner's advances at least twice, earlier at the party.
Way too aggressive, even for college mating rituals.

Multiple witnesses report Turner kissing/dancing with the victim throughout the night.
Please read the fucking documents before you start shrieking.

The victim claims there were no drugs at the party. The defendant denies ever using drugs. There are pictures of a bong being passed around, and a picture of Turner taking a bong hit.
Lying will hurt both your cases.

The victim's sister left the party, apparently not worried about her sister's drunken state, commenting that she was "fine."
Her blood alcohol when tested was almost 3 times over the legal limit.

Turner claims that he fingered her to orgasm and even confirmed that she liked it by asking her.
Does that feel good, baby?
Only Turner knows when she went from conscious to unconscious.

Turner ran from the scene of the crime when approached by the two males that apprehended him.
He knew he was in the wrong.

The victim was initially hesitant to press charges, telling the officer that she needs time to think about it.
No comment.

Prosecution motioned to exempt witnesses as well as any mention that Turner has been expelled from school and swimming.
Weird.

Turner also claimed in court that he received consent to engage with the victim sexually. He did not tell officers this initially upon arrest.
Shady!
However it should be noted that his story regarding this has remained consistent throughout.

The District Attorney intentionally made this case a media firestorm and refused to grant Turner the same press opportunities.
I bet moves like this rub judges the wrong way.

He's obviously guilty. The outrage is over his sentence, which I think is appropriate.

He has a good history of accomplishment with only a misdemeanor on his record. He's not a hardened criminal (yet). He's not a repeat offender. He was not violent - he also scored low-moderate on a risk assessment test. Thanks to his new felon status he'll probably wind up arrested again, because that's how the system works. Turner expresses remorse over his drunken actions - I'm sure he's learning a harsh lesson. Hopefully the victim learned a lesson in all of this as well, because this is not the first time she's been blackout drunk at a social event.

This sensationalist story is already forgotten by the masses. On to the next media distraction.

Old 06-13-2016, 11:25 PM
vipersna
Offline:
Sexican
Poster Rank:150
Resident Nympho
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 3937 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6399

He was found humping an unconcious female by two bicyclists who chased him. She was UNCONCIOUS. He had no right to touch her. He clearly raped her and his story WASNT consistent in the beginning. His family has money and contacts. Victim slut shaming doesn't work here, no trolling outside the WC.

Old 06-13-2016, 11:32 PM
mmeroyale
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1578
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 4/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssssss214

I read the fucking documents and once again you're the one with problems understanding english because the witnesses reported him forcing not only the victim but also her sister and another girl to kiss him. Once even holding her by her back.

Her sister left to take her friend Julia back to her dorm because she wasn't feeling well and came back nkt to find her older sister and assumed she had left.

Either way I can only hope this changes something but it most likely won't because sadly yeah media does burn out cases like this.

Old 06-15-2016, 11:04 AM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts