Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110
Re: "6 Months a Steep Price Pay

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhuman View Post
Again, I never said he was innocent. He was molesting a passed out girl - which I agree is a big nono (with a stranger). Even if she was enjoying it seconds before falling unconcious, as is the case here.

I think the time fits the crime.

The hype behind this sensationalist story intends to get hasty, emotional people like you all riled up under misleading pretenses. It's called click bait, my well-intended but gullible friend.

What's fucking disgusting is your equating this girl's attempts to save face with the experiences of victims of violent, arguably more legitimate, rape. Stories like this and your inability to see shades of gray, rather than a false dichotomy of black and white, only belittle rape survivors.

If she were my daughter I would be pissed at the male molesting her while she was passed out. And I'd be pissed at my daughter who, not only put herself in a bad position, but also was willing to waste daddy's money on attorney fees because she didn't want the stigma(s) that come with admitting to being that girl that got drunk and cheated on her boyfriend with a stranger behind a dumpster.
You're fucking disgusting, I guess sex crimes are to be tolerated in your family. Don't speak to me again you make me want to fucking vomit.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Top Gear For This Useful Post:
Cancun78, mmeroyale, Pigeon, shiverpudlian, subhuman
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Top Gear:
sumguy
Old 06-12-2016, 06:14 PM
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post
What planet are you on, if other inmates want to get at him they will, you should know that. The only way he would be safe is in isolation.
Right. I'll tell that to my two friends that did a year plus in county and never once saw or heard about a single rape, or any altercation that didn't involve inmates who didn't already have something personal to settle.

Jail =/= Prison. Unless Turner's victim was non-white, he probably won't have that much to worry about. Sorry if this busts up anybody's street justice fantasies, but that's kind of the way it goes in reality.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:24 PM
mmeroyale
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1524
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss225

I cannot believe someone is victim blaming here.
Here's a mature woman's response: let's get you black out drunk. Because im assuming you're old enough to have done that at least once in your life like most adults and if not you have definitely experienced seeing someone literally drunk out of their minds. And then lets shove a pipe up your ass. Not a big pipe. Some thin pipes. Behind a dumpster.

She didn't even fucking kiss this guy. God why dont you actually take that pipe idea and shut yours? You goddamn ignorant asshole victim blaming even when there are evidences, proof and witnesses. Yes it must have been a conspiracy by her and the swedes to throw down poor innocent brock so he'll stop eating his goddamn steaks.

The ignorance in some people.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mmeroyale For This Useful Post:
Pigeon, shiverpudlian, subhuman, Top Gear
Old 06-12-2016, 06:31 PM
mmeroyale
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
3/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss225

I really hope one day subhuman feels the panic women feel when we have to walk alone in a quiet street at night. And the heartattack you get no matter how safe the place can be when you hear footsteps and are afraid to look back and you see a man you don't know look straight at you. That's like a fraction of the panic this and all other rape victims must feel. I'm lucky and so glad I'm not a victim but my god I understand the fear and how disgusted and repelled by my own skin and body i'd be if someone was literally inside me without me letting them. Fingers, dicks or whatever it was. Man i really hope you feel that panic one day. You pathetic excuse for a human

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mmeroyale For This Useful Post:
Pigeon, shiverpudlian, subhuman, Top Gear
Old 06-12-2016, 06:47 PM
subhuman
Offline:
★☆☆☆☆
Poster Rank:268

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 1916 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3091

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmeroyale View Post
I cannot believe someone is victim blaming here.
Here's a mature woman's response: let's get you black out drunk. Because im assuming you're old enough to have done that at least once in your life like most adults and if not you have definitely experienced seeing someone literally drunk out of their minds. And then lets shove a pipe up your ass. Not a big pipe. Some thin pipes. Behind a dumpster.

She didn't even fucking kiss this guy. God why dont you actually take that pipe idea and shut yours? You goddamn ignorant asshole victim blaming even when there are evidences, proof and witnesses. Yes it must have been a conspiracy by her and the swedes to throw down poor innocent brock so he'll stop eating his goddamn steaks.

The ignorance in some people.
I've said multiple times that the boy is guilty of wrongdoing and imho serving an appropriate sentence.

Witnesses state she was making out with him at the party. Thank you for being a prime example in the point I'm trying to make - media is misleading you using buzzwords and half-truths to get you riled up and distracted. Evidence be damned!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subhuman For This Useful Post:
lesslis2015, sumguy
Old 06-12-2016, 07:20 PM
subhuman
Offline:
★☆☆☆☆

Activity Longevity
7/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3091

Promotion of stories like this foster an environment of disbelief towards victims of rape, all so media can generate profit on your outrage and the arguments that ensue as a result.

Meanwhile Jane Doe, whose home was broken into and her child had to hide in the closet, was stabbed 11 times while getting brutally raped and she has zero media coverage.

You can call me names if that'll make you feel better, but it's you that's enabling a rape problem by falling for this crap.

The Following User Says Thank You to subhuman For This Useful Post:
sumguy
Old 06-12-2016, 07:27 PM
mmeroyale
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
3/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss225

Actually you're being a hypocrite because there are multiple witnesses and there was no official reports to how many ot who said what in the actual hearing so unlrss you were a part of this courtroom process you too only have access to what media has reported to you because the actual records are kept from the public to keep the victims' identify anonymous

And also even if that was the case there's a humongously large difference between making out drunk at a frat party and consenting to let someone shove their debri covered fingers inside you

So I'm glad to be a prime example to standing up to not lettingn idiots like you sir go around trying to dilute this situation and placing blame onto someone who made a mistake and not a criminal act and most of all try to act mightier than thou on us when clearly you lack any and all empathy in this situation as you are clearly trying to find gaps in her story rather than actually be an unbiased party to this. Brock Turner's crime is to shove his fingers inside an unconscious intoxicated young woman and rubbing himself like a dog on top of her limp body. It's indisputable that he did that. He was literally tackled off of her running away like a coward, like a guilty rapist that he was. Don't give me your "media brainwashed". You don't wanna sympathatize with her? Fine don't. But fucking stop.

The importance of her letter isn't just for her case. The importance of outrage over his shitty sentence isn't because of him. It's because we got a woman to publicly talk about it in depth and we saw the injustice of this private school boy get a tiny sentence when others get crazy sentences for much lesser crimes. We should read more about this in main stream media but he irony is youre saying im media brainwashed but I have actually seen a whole lot more about rape culture than you have probably. This is not the first time I read a victim's tale. Not the first time i see ppl blame the victim and their bg. Not the first tjme Idont see justice being served right.

Good day sir

The Following User Says Thank You to mmeroyale For This Useful Post:
Top Gear
Old 06-12-2016, 07:44 PM
subhuman
Offline:
★☆☆☆☆

Activity Longevity
7/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3091

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmeroyale View Post
Actually you're being a hypocrite because there are multiple witnesses and there was no official reports to how many ot who said what in the actual hearing so unlrss you were a part of this courtroom process you too only have access to what media has reported to you because the actual records are kept from the public to keep the victims' identify anonymous
She even acknowledges it in her letter, somewhat. Just enough to keep up her story of, "I can't remember anything, not even the time before I got drunk."
Quote:
...no words, only dancing and kissing. Dancing is a cute term; was it snapping fingers and twirling dancing, or just bodies grinding up against each other in a crowded room? I wonder if kissing was just faces sloppily pressed up against each other?
Please go back to facebook. This site is called Documenting Reality for a reason.

When I stated that I would like input from mature women, I should have specified, normal "non shut-ins that have been so drunk that they've passed out in the middle of sex."

The Following User Says Thank You to subhuman For This Useful Post:
sumguy
The Following Users Disliked This Post By subhuman:
promqueennot
Old 06-12-2016, 08:40 PM
mmeroyale
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
3/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss225

Wow you know me so well. Clearly you're a lucid thinking unbiased adult with an open mind that doesn't jump to conclusion about others at all

Old 06-12-2016, 09:25 PM
Dodecahedron
Offline:
Poster Rank:1422

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss250

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhuman View Post
When I stated that I would like input from mature women, I should have specified, normal "non shut-ins that have been so drunk that they've passed out in the middle of sex."
If she/he ain't still saying yes, then it's turned into a no.

This is pretty simple.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dodecahedron For This Useful Post:
mmeroyale, shiverpudlian, Top Gear, winvens