Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss125
Re: 49 dead and 53 injured in PULSE Nightclub, Orlando terrorist shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Nephilim View Post
Nope, just a disgruntled combat vet who hates people who spread misinformation and lies, especially about firearms and especially civilians who think they're hardcore yet never signed their name on that dotted line.
Wow if you took the time to do some research maybe you'd join the rest of us smarties lol.
You're arguing with me about the definition of assault rifle which is a RAPID FIRE rifle designed for MILITARY use, select fire, fully automatic and the like.
I'm not berating you for being military my friend, the whole male side of my family has been in the military so I'm not ignorant to the "terms" or whatever. Due to my pre existing health problems I cannot join or else I WOULD have. Never said I was hardcore btw, but being around and working with firearms for 18+ years I DO know some shit so, go try to convert some other simple minded fuck please. ;)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to valroadie For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, RealityUnfolding, wmbondurant
Old 06-19-2016, 12:42 AM
Head Faggot in Charge
Poster Rank:4
Fleshy Protuberance
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 186 Post(s)
Quoted: 39756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss87018

Quote:
Originally Posted by valroadie View Post
Wow if you took the time to do some research maybe you'd join the rest of us smarties lol.
You're arguing with me about the definition of assault rifle which is a RAPID FIRE rifle designed for MILITARY use, select fire, fully automatic and the like.
I'm not berating you for being military my friend, the whole male side of my family has been in the military so I'm not ignorant to the "terms" or whatever. Due to my pre existing health problems I cannot join or else I WOULD have. Never said I was hardcore btw, but being around and working with firearms for 18+ years I DO know some shit so, go try to convert some other simple minded fuck please. ;)
So hardcore.

Well, keep on playing GI Joe at the range and being just like every other Rambo wannabe out there.

Old 06-19-2016, 12:47 AM
valroadie
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2247
M-m-m-male!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss125

Yeah was nice talking to you too bud! Geez, the ego must be pouring from your fat head SO much.
The worst part? you never proved my definition wrong, not surprised beings I used a nationally defined book...Meeriam Websters.
Whats more fucked up is your stance is using YOUR experience to berate me! Hahaha wow. The hypocrisy! It's thick in here!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to valroadie For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, wmbondurant
The Following Users Disliked This Post By valroadie:
Psychonautical
Old 06-19-2016, 12:54 AM
Head Faggot in Charge
Fleshy Protuberance

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss87018

Quote:
Yeah was nice talking to you too bud! Geez, the ego must be pouring from your fat head SO much.
Hey, you can change a mag "fast", good job. Now try it under fire while getting mortared, you fucking Rambo wannabe.

Good god, "I've worked with firearms for a long time, so I know everything"... Yeah, you know how many times I've heard that from people just like you? A shit ton. You couldn't join for "medical reasons", yeah I've heard that line of shit too from so many people.

If you've ever dealt with combat vets before, you would know we are generally egotistical bastards for a reason. People like you.

Sorry to break your bubble, princess, but you don't mean shit and your "mad gun skills" mean shit. Your "training" means shit. You are just a dime a dozen, and it's fucktards like you who are the main reason I don't go to public, or even many private, ranges anymore. I also really don't have much of a desire to shoot much besides just keeping up my marksmanship and soldiering skills because I've fired enough rounds in real situations to last a fucking lifetime. Punks like you are nothing, I just get pleasure from tearing you and others like you a new hole for trying to act hardcore super-soldier.

The Following User Says Thank You to The Last Nephilim For This Useful Post:
BadmouthBetty
Old 06-19-2016, 12:54 AM
boltcaster_44
Offline:
Poster Rank:2455

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss108

Quote:
Assault rifle no, it was not select fire. Also, like I pointed out earlier, look at the statistics and ballistics test of an FN five seven, those pistols are made to penetrate armor and for accuracy. It would have made as much of an impact or more beings it can be concealed and he could have carried multiple of them.
And again, magazine capacity is a MOOT POINT. Anyone who takes a little bit of time reloading/unloading a rifle can do it in seconds if not faster. Not to toot my own horn but being a civi and going to the range every weekend I have gotten pretty fast at mag changes.

The Sig Sauer MPX has a gas short stroke pushrod system in order to increase the accuracy of the weapon which operates in closed bolt. It is designed in this way also to prevent water or dirt from entering the chamber and causing malfunctions. It features an ambidextrous selector switch for fully automatic (law enforcement/military models) and semi-automatic. It also features an ambidextrous bolt catch, and the weapons exterior appears to be a cross between an AR-15 and a Heckler & Koch MP5A3. The barrel is free-floating and is surrounded by Polymer/Steel Rail mounts.

In real combat... magazine count matters, he used semi auto which is more effective due to accuracy and did not have fully auto. You do not need to inefficiently carry multiple pistols when one weapon system can do the job... BTW AR-15 stands for Armalite the creator of the weapon system, and not assault rifle... Yes it is easy to reload and these weapons were designed for ease of use by anyone, but when miliseconds count, so does magazine count. What is important is the velocity of the round in an enclosed space that made it so lethal. Also for this particular incident, what created such high casualties is LE's hesitation to engage until 3 hours later after everyone bled out.

Old 06-19-2016, 12:55 AM
Jordana
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1435
Female

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss247

Quote:
So hardcore.

Well, keep on playing GI Joe at the range and being just like every other Rambo wannabe out there.

Ha!

Old 06-19-2016, 12:59 AM
valroadie
Offline:
M-m-m-male!

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss125

Quote:
Hey, you can change a mag "fast", good job. Now try it under fire while getting mortared, you fucking Rambo wannabe.

Good god, "I've worked with firearms for a long time, so I know everything"... Yeah, you know how many times I've heard that from people just like you? A shit ton. You couldn't join for "medical reasons", yeah I've heard that line of shit too from so many people.

If you've ever dealt with combat vets before, you would know we are generally egotistical bastards for a reason. People like you.

Sorry to break your bubble, princess, but you don't mean shit and your "mad gun skills" mean shit. Your "training" means shit. You are just a dime a dozen, and it's fucktards like you who are the main reason I don't go to public, or even many private, ranges anymore. I also really don't have much of a desire to shoot much besides just keeping up my marksmanship and soldiering skills because I've fired enough rounds in real situations to last a fucking lifetime. Punks like you are nothing, I just get pleasure from tearing you and others like you a new hole for trying to act hardcore super-soldier.
Hahaha wow, you still persist in me trying to "prove" myself to you. Where the fuck did I say I knew everything? Where did I say I could perform in the field? OHHHHH that's right, I DIDN'T!
You know, I hold most military with high regards but you? You're a piece of shit. I'm not surprised you didn't make it the full 20, they kicked you out for being an ego fuck-tard who thought the military would bring him bitches, money and honor, but it didn't for you, it brought you nightmares and the gull to piss on the civilians you protected.
Thank you for your service, but damn you're worthless now.

Oswald2001, wmbondurant
The Following 4 Users Disliked valroadie For This Post:
Azimuth, boltcaster_44, Jordana, Psychonautical
Old 06-19-2016, 01:02 AM
valroadie
Offline:
M-m-m-male!

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss125

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltcaster_44 View Post
The Sig Sauer MPX has a gas short stroke pushrod system in order to increase the accuracy of the weapon which operates in closed bolt. It is designed in this way also to prevent water or dirt from entering the chamber and causing malfunctions. It features an ambidextrous selector switch for fully automatic (law enforcement/military models) and semi-automatic. It also features an ambidextrous bolt catch, and the weapons exterior appears to be a cross between an AR-15 and a Heckler & Koch MP5A3. The barrel is free-floating and is surrounded by Polymer/Steel Rail mounts.

In real combat... magazine count matters, he used semi auto which is more effective due to accuracy and did not have fully auto. You do not need to inefficiently carry multiple pistols when one weapon system can do the job... BTW AR-15 stands for Armalite the creator of the weapon system, and not assault rifle... Yes it is easy to reload and these weapons were designed for ease of use by anyone, but when miliseconds count, so does magazine count. What is important is the velocity of the round in an enclosed space that made it so lethal. Also for this particular incident, what created such high casualties is LE's hesitation to engage until 3 hours later after everyone bled out.
This wasn't combat, it was a slaughter of innocent non-armed citizens. You're acting like people were returning fire and he was under so much pressure (with his training before hand I'm sure he was prepared anyways) that he couldn't reload the weapon in a quick amount of time.
And btw, it was an MCX, not MPX.
=ALSO! I didn't say ar-15 stood for assault rifle you dolt hahaha.

Oswald2001, wmbondurant
The Following 2 Users Disliked valroadie For This Post:
boltcaster_44, Psychonautical
Old 06-19-2016, 01:07 AM
Head Faggot in Charge
Fleshy Protuberance

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss87018

Quote:
Hahaha wow, you still persist in me trying to "prove" myself to you. Where the fuck did I say I knew everything? Where did I say I could perform in the field? OHHHHH that's right, I DIDN'T!
You know, I hold most military with high regards but you? You're a piece of shit. I'm not surprised you didn't make it the full 20, they kicked you out for being an ego fuck-tard who thought the military would bring him bitches, money and honor, but it didn't for you, it brought you nightmares and the gull to piss on the civilians you protected.
Thank you for your service, but damn you're worthless now.

Hahahaha, yeah I'm a medically retired disabled vet and that's why I didn't make it 20.

You know what? I don't care what you think of me. I served, deployed twice to active combat zones, and did my time. I paid a high price, but you know what? I'd do it all over again.

If you aren't a paratrooper, you ain't shit.

So now I can't piss on civilians who act like GI Joe? I rarely talk to anyone like this, but it's a special night and you struck a nerve, so suck it up.

Goddamn, pretty much everyone I deployed with and keep in contact with does exactly what I am doing to you right now when they encounter wannabes like yourself. Don't think you're special, cupcake.

It's hilarious you using conjecture to delegitimize my military service when you never served and don't know shit about me. You play GI Joe at a range, good job.

Go ahead, continue. I'll be waiting.