Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss225
Re: 50 dead and 53 injured in PULSE Nightclub, Orlando terrorist shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityUnfolding View Post
And she's on the killed list. I'd have to think I'd probably look like that. Who thinks a bunch of bangs is someone shooting up the place?
Yep sadly she is confirmed dead. You can definitely see the look of confusion on her face I don't think anyone really thinks "shots" straight away

Old 06-13-2016, 01:24 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4581 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11725

Quote:
(the KKK, the Holocaust, US slavery...).
KKK was racially motivated- Not religiously.

Holocaust was politically motivated, Jews just so happened to be communist, and revolutionaries and anti-authoritarian. If we kicked libtards out of the U.S today, jews would make up a large sum of the deported. Absolutely nothing religiously motivated.

Slavery was economically motivated. Christians, jews, and Muslims, took part in the trans Atlantic slave trade, with intentions of profit. Nothing religiously driven about it.

Muslims attacking the west, is religiously driven. Their political ideology is religiously driven, and it so happens to be completely anti-western because the west is a hybrid political ideology combined with both christian and Jewish influence, which is polar opposite of Muslim's religious based politics.

I'm cool with throwing religions under the bus, especially since Christians and jews are nothing more than snakes too. but for the sake of argument, apply their unjust actions appropriately.

lesslis2015, subhuman
Old 06-13-2016, 01:49 PM
nugs_nugs_nugs
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:8446

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
tHE LIBERCRATS NEED TO UNDERSTAND AND UNDERSTAND WELL.....CRIMMINALS DO NOT FOLLOW GUN LAWS!!! CRIMMINALS WILL BREAK ANY LAWS.

THEIR VICTIMS DONT MATTER WHEN LOOKING AT THE CRIME ONLY....They certainly matter to their family friends and friendly acquaintances.

THIS ACT OF ISLAMIC TERRORISM should be taken for what it is.

The ACT was THE KILLING OF AMERICANS BY A SELF PROFESSED ....who was LATER ACCOCIATED WITH iISLAMIC STATE ...in the words of Islamic state.

The Republicans ....although they are shattered as of now.....KNOW THIS.....AND THIS MASSACRE WILL BE A UNITING POINT OVER THE NEXT MONGHS
I don't like to categorize people based on political views, but I will say this:

I think the level of nutjob is directly connected to the amount of random words capitalized in their post. Case closed

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nugs_nugs_nugs For This Useful Post:
BostonPancake, Kehko, vanillabuzz
Old 06-13-2016, 01:59 PM
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:963
Female
Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss458
Re: PULSE Nightclub Orlando Under Hostage Situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulleyman View Post
Coming from a Christian...

First off, Muslims EVERYWHERE condemn these acts every single day, from individuals to orgs representing the Muslim community. All it takes is a simple Google search.

Secondly, why should they have to? How many times did we expect Christians apologize for the mass shooting at the abortion clinic? Not to mention world history (the KKK, the Holocaust, US slavery...). People have killed and oppressed in the name of Christianity MANY times throughout history. But we understand that extremism and cruelty doesn't truly represent Christianity, just like radical Islamic terrorism doesn't truly represent Islam, as proved by the tens of millions of completely peaceful Muslims across the world.
So... as a Christian, you weren't aware of the MULTIPLE condemnations, including from Christian pro-life groups?

Quote:
"National Right to Life, which represents 50 state affiliates and more than 3,000 local chapters, unequivocally condemns unlawful activities and acts of violence regardless of motivation. The pro-life movement works to protect the right to life and increase respect for human life. The unlawful use of violence is directly contrary to that goal."
Russell D. Moore, via Southern Baptist Convention's Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission:
Quote:
"Vigilante violence at abortion facilities is immoral & condemned by Christians. We overcome evil with good, not with more evil (Rom 12:21)."
FRC:
Quote:
"While the investigation into the shooting at the Planned Parenthood center continues, regardless of what the motive is determined to be, we strongly condemn this violence. As the target of domestic terrorism inspired by the Southern Poverty Law Center, the staff of the Family Research Council empathize with all the victims of this violence. All of us at the Family Research Council join with the pro-life movement in praying for the injured officers and victims of these deplorable acts."
Live Action tweets:
Quote:
"Being pro-life is to uphold the preciousness of all human beings - born & preborn. Praying for those hurt at Planned Parenthood in Colorado. We condemn violence against any human being, whether abortionists, @PPact workers, patients, or preborn babies. Every life is precious."
And perhaps one of the most well-known Christian groups - Focus on the Family:
Quote:
"Today's violence at a Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood facility, just miles from our ministry headquarters, is tragic and deplorable. It is to be condemned. Our hearts break for the families of the three individuals killed, a University of Colorado police officer and two civilians. As a community, we share in their sorrow and in their grief. I ask that you please join me in praying for all victims and law enforcement personnel affected by this tragedy."
Heck, even Republican politicians condemned the PP shooting.

I certainly don't condemn all Muslims, but I will easily condemn their silence. Even when CAIR was on the scene yesterday, they repeatedly refused to acknowledge he was a radical, and urged the media "don't rush and don't say anything about Islam".

Furthermore, CAIR, other Islamic orgs and various media are trying to paint him as mentally disturbed and/or bipolar. The crazy ex-wife is sitting around calling him bipolar after knowing him a handful of months before he started beating her (which is ACTUALLY a tenant of Islam that is widely practiced, even if jihad isn't). As a parent to a bipolar child, it's especially infuriating. We'll just set aside his radicalized father, and all the trails, plus his repeated statements supporting jihadism.

No, he's bipolar, that's it.

I mean, Jesus, (pun intended)- CAIR tried to say this dude was gay and he was upset by it and then tried to make the vague connection that because of that, he couldn't be Muslim.

The Following User Says Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
vanillabuzz
Old 06-13-2016, 02:04 PM
Leona
Offline:
Poster Rank:6032
female

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss23

I was born n raised in orlando and know a few pple involved alot of the survivors are reporting more than one shooter but they are being shut up quickly ive put feelers out for video proof n statements to share but people are becoming scared. Alot of us fear the survivors are not yet safe.

The Following User Says Thank You to Leona For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 06-13-2016, 02:36 PM
AliceInChains
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2289
Female

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss122

Why is it every time something like this happens, people appear saying there was more than one shooter?

Why is it so hard to accept that one mentally unhinged human being (and I don't give a fuck what his religious or political motivations were... anyone who feels this is an appropriate response to anything has some serious issues with their brain) can go berserk with a weapon and kill people?

The simple solution is usually the correct one - one man, with weapons, killed lots of people. No greater conspiracy, no cover up, no ulterior motive.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AliceInChains For This Useful Post:
Bob_Loblaw, madnurse, Oswald2001, Torious
Old 06-13-2016, 02:39 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4581 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11725

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains View Post
Why is it every time something like this happens, people appear saying there was more than one shooter?

Why is it so hard to accept that one mentally unhinged human being (and I don't give a fuck what his religious or political motivations were... anyone who feels this is an appropriate response to anything has some serious issues with their brain) can go berserk with a weapon and kill people?

The simple solution is usually the correct one - one man, with weapons, killed lots of people. No greater conspiracy, no cover up, no ulterior motive.
So that the story's narrative can be spun-off into a conspiratorial theoretical cluster-fuck.

AliceInChains, RealityUnfolding, wmbondurant
Old 06-13-2016, 02:41 PM
loreenchar1982
Offline:
Poster Rank:7852
Female

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss14

Does anyone have pics from inside the club??

Old 06-13-2016, 02:48 PM
wmbondurant
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:229

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1543 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3868

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
So that the story's narrative can be spun-off into a conspiratorial theoretical cluster-fuck.

It's just denial and everybody know they were killed because of an ideology ....
Nobody want innocent Muslims to suffer but this insistence to bury the fact under a pile of political shit is dangerous and irresponsible ..
Innocent Americans seem to be expendable / and Muslims a protected species

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wmbondurant For This Useful Post:
janet291, lesslis2015, Oswald2001, RealityUnfolding, TheVrist, vanillabuzz
Old 06-13-2016, 02:53 PM
Bletch
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:256
Male

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 687 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3324

I suppose the tone would have been different if it's was an ordinary nightclub that got hit, with non-gay straight people massmurdered.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bletch For This Useful Post:
madnurse