Go Back  

4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #71  
Old 11-28-2014, 08:22 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2759 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss10528
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

The moo slum DEATH Cult and it's despicable actions have nothing to do with Israel or The Juice.

Let's now examine Iraq.

They required a brutal dictator in the form of Saddam Hussein to keep a lid on the moo slum barbarity, savagery and violence.

Now, despite having essentially unlimited oil wealth, the moo slums have dragged that country down into poverty.

They have the resources to be a shining example of progress and modernity - like Israel is - but, no...the moo slums have once again torn everything down to moo slum third world cesspool status.

And, of course, the moo slum Cancer is trying to tear down modern progressive successful shining Israel and turn it into a third world moo slum cesspool.

The moo slums do this ALL OVER THE WORLD whenever they can and wherever they can.

Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 11-28-2014, 05:25 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
The moo slum DEATH Cult and it's despicable actions have nothing to do with Israel or The Juice.

Let's now examine Iraq.

They required a brutal dictator in the form of Saddam Hussein to keep a lid on the moo slum barbarity, savagery and violence.

Now, despite having essentially unlimited oil wealth, the moo slums have dragged that country down into poverty.

They have the resources to be a shining example of progress and modernity - like Israel is - but, no...the moo slums have once again torn everything down to moo slum third world cesspool status.

And, of course, the moo slum Cancer is trying to tear down modern progressive successful shining Israel and turn it into a third world moo slum cesspool.

The moo slums do this ALL OVER THE WORLD whenever they can and wherever they can.
Israel's GDP consists of welfare

Shining example of progress? Not yet.

Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 11-29-2014, 10:38 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2759 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss10528
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Nothing to do with Israel or The Juice.

Next, we move on to Egypt.

Egypt was conquered by violent, barbaric, murdering hordes of moo slums which has kept Egypt in a typical third world backward moo slum cesspool position for centuries.

When there was a 'strong man' in power - Sadat - that allowed Egypt to function in a manner that was enabling Egypt to slowly move toward modernity and progress...the moo slums killed him.

Then the next 'strong man' (Mubarak) came in and the moo slums tore him down.

When the moo slums were able to fraudulently 'elect' a fellow moo slum terrorist, he immediately started to tear the country down.

The same way the moo slums constantly try to wear away at Israel to tear it down.

The Egyptians forcefully and unequivocally rejected the moo slum failure after just one year because the moo slums, in their typical fashion, were bringing the country to ruin.

And the moo slums are still trying to bring down Egypt.

Nothing to do with Israel or The Juice.

moo slums do this same type of thing ALL OVER THE WORLD.

And have...for 1,400 years.

Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 11-29-2014, 01:54 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
If the UN isn't legitimate, then Israel isn't legitimate, because without the UN there would be no Israel. Go and do some homework.

I guess a simple google search of the term genocide is too difficult for you. Doesn't surprise me a bit.
Well that didn't take long before you decided insulting my intelligence was the best way to get your point across.

What does genocide have to do with this? And just because modern day Israel was established using the UN, doesn't mean Israel would have never existed without it. It wasn't the UN's idea, it wasn't the UN's land.

You just dislike Israel. And love the UN. Israel was created by the Jewish people, America, and Great Britain. The UN passed resolutions that made everyone involved feel as if it was all lawful. But as you can see the Arabs wanted nothing to do with a Jewish state of any kind. You concentrate on borders and settlements (propaganda) what you claim the Arabs are fighting for, they had at one time. Yet they were attacking Israel.... So your entire narrative is flawed.

I don't know everything about the history of the entire conflict. But I know before the UN, the league of nations assigned Palistine as the Jewish homeland. I know even England as well as many other nations in Europe and Asia refused to allow Jews to escape the theater of Jewish extermination. Even America is guilty of this. Now that America celebrates itself with freeing hundreds of thousands of Jews by defeating Germany. The truth is American policy during the war was to avoid rescuing Jews. Because we didn't want to be responsible for hundreds of thousands of people, neither did Great Britain.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #75  
Old 11-29-2014, 04:13 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2759 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss10528
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Nothing to do with Israel or The Juice.

It's 100% the fault of the evil insane violent moo slum DEATH Cult members who have done these exact same type of things for 1,400 years.

They do this ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Just hours ago in China, moo slum terrorists kill people in a random terrorist attack.

The moo slum region of China, like Israel, has suffered numerous attacks by the violent moo slum DEATH Cult members that are a Global Cancer.

And what is the excuse of these moo slum clowns?

It's the same BS they spew out ALL OVER THE WORLD.

China, like Israel, is accused by the moo slum maniacs of stealing 'moo slum land'. (All moo slum land was stolen by warring moo slum maniacs.)

China, like Israel, is trying to be pressured into accepting a totally fabricated FAKE Phoneystine the moo slums want to be carved from Chinese land.

China, like Israel, is accused of persecuting moo slums.

China, like Israel, is accused of insulting the moo slum DEATH Cult.

IOW, the moo slum maniac violent killer barbaric murdering psychopaths in China, like in Israel, are claiming to be 'victims'.

The moo slums are trying to play the Phoneystine CON GAME in China like they are in Israel.

Killing, lying, stealing, destroying, etc. in China the exact same way they do in Israel.

Nothing to do with Israel or The Juice.

The moo slums do this ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 11-29-2014, 08:10 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Well that didn't take long before you decided insulting my intelligence was the best way to get your point across.

What does genocide have to do with this? And just because modern day Israel was established using the UN, doesn't mean Israel would have never existed without it. It wasn't the UN's idea, it wasn't the UN's land.

You just dislike Israel. And love the UN. Israel was created by the Jewish people, America, and Great Britain. The UN passed resolutions that made everyone involved feel as if it was all lawful. But as you can see the Arabs wanted nothing to do with a Jewish state of any kind. You concentrate on borders and settlements (propaganda) what you claim the Arabs are fighting for, they had at one time. Yet they were attacking Israel.... So your entire narrative is flawed.

I don't know everything about the history of the entire conflict. But I know before the UN, the league of nations assigned Palistine as the Jewish homeland. I know even England as well as many other nations in Europe and Asia refused to allow Jews to escape the theater of Jewish extermination. Even America is guilty of this. Now that America celebrates itself with freeing hundreds of thousands of Jews by defeating Germany. The truth is American policy during the war was to avoid rescuing Jews. Because we didn't want to be responsible for hundreds of thousands of people, neither did Great Britain.
It's hard for me to insult your intelligence when it's clearly non existent.

You basically make up whatever bullshit you want, and it doesn't seem to matter to you if it's true, factual or even close to reality.

I'm done with you.

Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 11-30-2014, 03:22 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
It's hard for me to insult your intelligence when it's clearly non existent.

You basically make up whatever bullshit you want, and it doesn't seem to matter to you if it's true, factual or even close to reality.

I'm done with you.
Yet you haven't pointed out what I said that's untrue. You have accepted a certain view of the situation, and you just refuse to see it any other way. What you say are facts, are heavily disputed.
You want to isolate certain narratives, and pretend so many facts don't even exist. Like this for instance. It has been proven that Hamas uses the poverty of the Palestinians as a main ingredient in their propaganda stew. And it's also been proven that Hamas uses millions of dollars flagged as humanitarian aid to further in the fight. Because the prosperity of the Palestinian people hurts Hamas.

Knowing that it baffles me you actually buy into so much of what they say. One thing I've learned especially about this particular conflict. When a story comes out of there, it's a good idea to try and find out where and who the facts came from.

You have to understand, a non-Muslim has a hard time being a on scene reporter or investigator in Palistine. They tend to get murdered or held for ransom.

Your position is the position of Hamas. Is it not?

Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 11-30-2014, 03:25 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
It's hard for me to insult your intelligence when it's clearly non existent.


I'm done with you.
Ya ya. All hail the UN. Who clearly is impartial.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO