Go Back  

4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #61  
Old 11-24-2014, 06:05 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Umm. Because the Gholan Heights aren't a strategic military position for Israel. It's a strategic military position for those who wish to attack Israel. From that Hill, rockets and mortars can strike Israel's most populated areas.
Then why put civilian housing there? Illegally? What about east Jerusalem?

Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 11-24-2014, 06:06 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You are correct. Many Muslim held land today came into their possession by force. Jews used to live all over the middle east and Europe. They had their homelands taken many times. And now many Jews can't even travel to their ancestors homelands because they will be killed by Muslims. Not to mention ww2. Where Jews lost their homes during the war. And found returning they weren't welcome back, that there homes had been taken, their belongings had been taken, everything had been taken. Not by the Germans, but by their neighbors.

The Jews throughout history have always been attacked. And blamed for problems that they had nothing to do with. The Valentines Day massacre for instance. The struggle of the Jewish people is extraordinary.


And force had nothing to do with the British leaving the area now known as Israel? The Jewish people didn't wage a sustained war using guerrilla tactics against the British?

Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 11-24-2014, 09:28 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10534
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

NOTHING to do with Israelis or The Juice.

moo slums are trying to drag modern Israel down to a typical moo slum cesspool level.

They do this ALL OVER THE WORLD.

moo slums are doing the exact same kind of things in Syria.

They have ruined that country because that is what moo slums do when following their DEATH Cult.

ISIS is pure true DEATH Cult according to the QueerAnn.

The only fault is with the bloodthirsty murdering destroyer moo slums.

Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 11-25-2014, 11:56 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post


And force had nothing to do with the British leaving the area now known as Israel? The Jewish people didn't wage a sustained war using guerrilla tactics against the British?
The fact you laugh at the statement the Jewish people have had a extraordinary struggle tells me all I need to know about your view. There's not a group of people who've had a tougher history. And that history is important in this discussion to understand the Jewish States position.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #65  
Old 11-25-2014, 03:26 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10534
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

moo slums pulled the same CON GAME with the Christians in Lebanon.

Beirut used to be known as "The Paris Of The Middle East" until the moo slums came and tore everything down to typical moo slum cesspool level.

Lebanon used to be a modern up-and-coming successful state...until the moo slums came in and ruined everything like they are trying to do to Israel.

moo slums do this ALL OVER THE WORLD whenever and wherever they can.

And they are trying to do this to Israel.

Nothing to do with Israel or The Juice.

This is just what the moo slum DEATH Cult does...ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 11-26-2014, 03:12 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
The fact you laugh at the statement the Jewish people have had a extraordinary struggle tells me all I need to know about your view. There's not a group of people who've had a tougher history. And that history is important in this discussion to understand the Jewish States position.
I'm laughing at how you ignore anything that doesn't fit into your little one sided bubble of selective knowledge. About how you just ignore facts that get in the way of your opinions.
I guess if you just choose not to acknowledge them they don't exist?

Lots of races and groups have had tremendous struggles. Lots of races and groups are still struggling. Lots of races and groups have endured ethnic cleansing on an even greater scale than what the Jewish people have endured.
Genocide isn't a uniquely Jewish phenomenon.


The question is why are they above international laws?

Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 11-26-2014, 05:59 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10534
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Nothing to do with Israel or The Juice.

Look at how the moo slums have ruined Iran.

For many years, Iran was making progress toward modernity until the moo slums pulled their usual nonsense and tore it back down with their so-called moo slum scumbag 'revolution' which was, in reality, a Devolution.

Look at Iran now. Terror leader of the world. Center for moo slum insanity.

Totally and completely the fault of the moo slum DEATH Cult and they are trying to do the same thing to modern Israel.

moo slums do this ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 11-26-2014, 08:31 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
I'm laughing at how you ignore anything that doesn't fit into your little one sided bubble of selective knowledge. About how you just ignore facts that get in the way of your opinions.
I guess if you just choose not to acknowledge them they don't exist?

Lots of races and groups have had tremendous struggles. Lots of races and groups are still struggling. Lots of races and groups have endured ethnic cleansing on an even greater scale than what the Jewish people have endured.
Genocide isn't a uniquely Jewish phenomenon.


The question is why are they above international laws?
I'd have to disagree there's a people who've endured more violence. What ethnic cleansing compares to the holocaust? Especially one that's relevant today, as the Holocaust is, since there's still many alive today who lived through it. But the holocaust is just one of many instances in history that the Jews found themselves the target of mass murder, or confiscation of property, or even evictions from territories.
I've tried to explain my position, you just can't rap your head around it. As long as this international law you refer too doesn't have a thing to say about intentional targeting of civilians. Or the use of millions in foreign aid marked for the people, going to build tunnels and purchase weapons instead. Your international law, your United Nations, Isn't legitimate to me.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #69  
Old 11-26-2014, 10:26 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I'd have to disagree there's a people who've endured more violence. What ethnic cleansing compares to the holocaust? Especially one that's relevant today, as the Holocaust is, since there's still many alive today who lived through it. But the holocaust is just one of many instances in history that the Jews found themselves the target of mass murder, or confiscation of property, or even evictions from territories.
I've tried to explain my position, you just can't rap your head around it. As long as this international law you refer too doesn't have a thing to say about intentional targeting of civilians. Or the use of millions in foreign aid marked for the people, going to build tunnels and purchase weapons instead. Your international law, your United Nations, Isn't legitimate to me.
If the UN isn't legitimate, then Israel isn't legitimate, because without the UN there would be no Israel. Go and do some homework.

I guess a simple google search of the term genocide is too difficult for you. Doesn't surprise me a bit.

Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 11-26-2014, 10:32 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Nothing to do with Israel or The Juice.

Look at how the moo slums have ruined Iran.

For many years, Iran was making progress toward modernity until the moo slums pulled their usual nonsense and tore it back down with their so-called moo slum scumbag 'revolution' which was, in reality, a Devolution.

Look at Iran now. Terror leader of the world. Center for moo slum insanity.

Totally and completely the fault of the moo slum DEATH Cult and they are trying to do the same thing to modern Israel.

moo slums do this ALL OVER THE WORLD.
Yeah, Iran made a lot of progress when they nationalized their oil and tried to kick out the foreign national corporations that were stealing it.

Then the CIA helped overthrow the democratically elected government, and installed and supported the Shah ( dictator ).

Eventually the people rose up against this dictator, and naturally they despised not only him but his enablers ( western powers, the US in particular ).

You think this current Iranian government is a step above the dictator your government installed? You wonder why they hate you? I suppose arming and aiding saddam Hussein when he invaded Iran didn't help either did it?

But no, that's too much effort to wrap your brain around...... It's much easier to just blame the crazy Muslims

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO