Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You're right there's extremist on both sides. I don't however have a problem with America supplying Israel. We also supply military aid to Egypt and Jordan as well. Even giving a few billion in economic aid to the Palestinians.
You don't have a problem giving aid towards illegal settlements? Well guess what? Most of the world does, the rest of the Middle East in particular.

Israel is the biggest welfare nation on earth. That isn't derogatory, it's a statement of fact.

Old 11-23-2014, 07:52 PM
Oswald2001
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2766 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss10542

moo slums do this ALL OVER THE WORLD.

This is just standard moo slum nonsense.

It has NOTHING to do with The Juice, Israel, The West, etc.

The DEATH Cult political ideology pretending to be a 'religion' has one main purpose which is Complete Global Domination including the total enslavement of all Mankind.

By any means necessary.

They couldn't care less about Phoneystine or whatever they are prattling on about...this week.

They have been doing exactly the same type of things for 1,400 years.

Again, they do this ALL...OVER...THE...WORLD.

And, somehow, they are always the 'victim'.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
niknik
Old 11-23-2014, 08:27 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
You don't have a problem giving aid towards illegal settlements? Well guess what? Most of the world does, the rest of the Middle East in particular.

Israel is the biggest welfare nation on earth. That isn't derogatory, it's a statement of fact.
I don't buy your premise they're illegal. I don't think America should give aid to anyone really without taking care of home first. Detroit could use some aid I think..

But as long as we are, I have no problem with Israel getting it. After all, I was against the holocaust, and I'm against Muslims driving every religion except Islam out of the Middle East.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Arista
Old 11-23-2014, 08:41 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
I don't know how you can look a things in such a narrow minded perspective.

You are only interested in looking at one side.

Bottom line for you is no matter what Israel does, it's ok in your books.

Which is fucked up.

Don't even attempt to say that they are keeping the land out of it's strategic military value, that only shows you have no interest in the facts or the truth. If that was the case then there is no reason to put civilians on that land is there?
And once again conveniently ignores the Likuds charter.

There is only one fucking reason they put civilians on occupied land, ands it has fuck all to do with security.

Where did you copy this from?
Don't even start with me not being interested in the facts. The Gholan Heights are a strategic area, that is the facts.
It's not that whatever Israel does is OK. It's that I understand what they're dealing with.

You either hate Israel, or you really just won't see it realistically. Are you saying they are not at war with each other? And what do you think would happen if Israel.
Stopped all check points
Gave all the disputed land up
Allowed Palistine to import whatever they want
And pulled all military off the streets

You know what would happen. Israel would be attacked.

We'll never agree on any of this. But my opinion is based on this. I'm convinced Israel is defending itself. And any policy that has them give up land and lay down their arms for peace is a suicidal policy. And the Palestinian leadership cares nothing about its own people, only their crusade to drive every religion out of their Holy Land. And they won't ever stop.

Old 11-23-2014, 10:26 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
I don't buy your premise they're illegal. I don't think America should give aid to anyone really without taking care of home first. Detroit could use some aid I think..

But as long as we are, I have no problem with Israel getting it. After all, I was against the holocaust, and I'm against Muslims driving every religion except Islam out of the Middle East.
By every definition in the world they are illegal.
You cannot populate land captured in war.

Old 11-23-2014, 10:33 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Don't even start with me not being interested in the facts. The Gholan Heights are a strategic area, that is the facts.
It's not that whatever Israel does is OK. It's that I understand what they're dealing with.

You either hate Israel, or you really just won't see it realistically. Are you saying they are not at war with each other? And what do you think would happen if Israel.
Stopped all check points
Gave all the disputed land up
Allowed Palistine to import whatever they want
And pulled all military off the streets

You know what would happen. Israel would be attacked.

We'll never agree on any of this. But my opinion is based on this. I'm convinced Israel is defending itself. And any policy that has them give up land and lay down their arms for peace is a suicidal policy. And the Palestinian leadership cares nothing about its own people, only their crusade to drive every religion out of their Holy Land. And they won't ever stop.

If the Golan has strategic MILITARY value, then put MILITARY there, not civilian housing..... If they would even stick to THAT, it wouldn't be nearly as bad.

The issue isn't so much the presence of Israeli military on occupied land, it's that they are putting civilian housing on it.

Only a complete idiot would not be able to see that the only reason for this is the Likud party following it's own charter

The Israeli governments charter claims huge swaths of land by religious right, is actively inhabiting parts of this land, and somehow despite the fact that the Likud party is open about their goals this is somehow a security issue?

Security is just the official story. Otherwise why build settlements?

Old 11-24-2014, 06:41 AM
Oswald2001
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2766 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss10542

Quote:
By every definition in the world they are illegal.
You cannot populate land captured in war.
ALL moo slum controlled land ALL OVER THE WORLD is illegal then.

All moo slum controlled areas in the world were taken by murder, mayhem, terror, rape, torture, pillaging, extortion, intimidation and outright warfare.

There has never been a more psychopathically vicious, violent and barbaric political ideology than MoreHamHead's DEATH Cult.

moo slums 'believe' that all land ALL OVER THE WORLD is moo slum land.

According to moo slums, anywhere a moo slum has ever set foot is forever after 'moo slum' land.

moo slums PROJECT their own pathology on others.

They constantly accuse others of being guilty of doing that which they themselves are doing.

And, of course, the usual gaggle of Useful Idiots fall right into line in support of any vile sewage spewed from the mouths of moo slum terror machine operatives who are some of the worst people the world has ever seen.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
niknik
Old 11-24-2014, 12:10 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
If the Golan has strategic MILITARY value, then put MILITARY there, not civilian housing..... If they would even stick to THAT, it wouldn't be nearly as bad.

The issue isn't so much the presence of Israeli military on occupied land, it's that they are putting civilian housing on it.

Only a complete idiot would not be able to see that the only reason for this is the Likud party following it's own charter

The Israeli governments charter claims huge swaths of land by religious right, is actively inhabiting parts of this land, and somehow despite the fact that the Likud party is open about their goals this is somehow a security issue?

Security is just the official story. Otherwise why build settlements?
Umm. Because the Gholan Heights aren't a strategic military position for Israel. It's a strategic military position for those who wish to attack Israel. From that Hill, rockets and mortars can strike Israel's most populated areas.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 11-24-2014, 12:12 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Speaking of Charters. Aren't you forgetting a important charter?

Old 11-24-2014, 12:13 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
ALL moo slum controlled land ALL OVER THE WORLD is illegal then.

All moo slum controlled areas in the world were taken by murder, mayhem, terror, rape, torture, pillaging, extortion, intimidation and outright warfare.

There has never been a more psychopathically vicious, violent and barbaric political ideology than MoreHamHead's DEATH Cult.

moo slums 'believe' that all land ALL OVER THE WORLD is moo slum land.

According to moo slums, anywhere a moo slum has ever set foot is forever after 'moo slum' land.

moo slums PROJECT their own pathology on others.

They constantly accuse others of being guilty of doing that which they themselves are doing.

And, of course, the usual gaggle of Useful Idiots fall right into line in support of any vile sewage spewed from the mouths of moo slum terror machine operatives who are some of the worst people the world has ever seen.
You are correct. Many Muslim held land today came into their possession by force. Jews used to live all over the middle east and Europe. They had their homelands taken many times. And now many Jews can't even travel to their ancestors homelands because they will be killed by Muslims. Not to mention ww2. Where Jews lost their homes during the war. And found returning they weren't welcome back, that there homes had been taken, their belongings had been taken, everything had been taken. Not by the Germans, but by their neighbors.

The Jews throughout history have always been attacked. And blamed for problems that they had nothing to do with. The Valentines Day massacre for instance. The struggle of the Jewish people is extraordinary.