Go Back  

4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #41  
Old 11-22-2014, 06:50 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Pretty much.

I'm not saying Israel was or is always right. But today, there is evil. And it resides in the Palestinian side. If you can't see the Muslims don't want peace, you don't want too.

In Gaza a couple terrorist launch rockets at Israel from a roof. Israel calls the house, and tells the occupants because of the rockets their home will be destroyed and they have so long to vacate. The terrorists convince, or force, the occupants to stay. Become martyrs, Allah Allah blah blah. The house blows, then b team of the terrorist rocket launching crew come running in with cameras, filming as much blood and crying family as they can.

This is their game.
Well, when the worlds only superpower is arming and aiding your oppressor to the tune if 10k per citizen what other options are there?

Personally I think the Palestinians have done a horrific job of public relations. I think they should take a page out of the Ghandi/MLK play book, because all they are doing with violence is justifying their oppressors actions....... They are playing right into the zionists hands.

Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-22-2014, 06:57 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You do know America was against Israel for a while. Our Israeli friendship is a product of the cold war really.. Israel wouldn't even be here today if we didn't help arm them. But I'm wondering if that would even matter to you.
The only reason it matters to me is because we are a target because of our blind support.

Supporting Israel when it is under a legitimate attack is one thing, supporting Israel's illegal annexation and illegal settlements is a completely different issue.

It also matters to me because there is a whole side of the issue that many, such as bob here, refuse to acknowledge even exists...., which seems to be part of the bigger plan.

The Likud party, which is a direct offshoot of the revisionist Zionism movement, has as a part of it's charter that the occupied lands are a part of the Jewish homeland and they will NEVER give them up.

The Revisionist movement believes that ALL of Jordan is part of the Jewish homeland.

But yeah, let's just focus on the shitty homemade rockets and knife attacks by the Palestinians, and forget about the systematic annexation as part of the likuds master plan?

Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-22-2014, 07:34 PM
bob351's Avatar
bob351
Online
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male
Join Date: Jun 2012
 
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss23598
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Alright change of topic slightly.


What solution do you see working to end the conflict?

Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-22-2014, 08:08 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Well, when the worlds only superpower is arming and aiding your oppressor to the tune if 10k per citizen what other options are there?

Personally I think the Palestinians have done a horrific job of public relations. I think they should take a page out of the Ghandi/MLK play book, because all they are doing with violence is justifying their oppressors actions....... They are playing right into the zionists hands.
I see your point. But again, going the way of Ghandi won't achieve their goal. They don't want peace with Israel, they don't want to work it out.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
bob351
  #45  
Old 11-22-2014, 08:35 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Homemade rockets? Try Iranian. And the only reason Palistine isn't in control of massive amounts of Iranian, Syrian, or Russian weapons is because Israel works hard to prevent them from getting them.

You like to portray Palistine as this poor helpless people who only want a opportunity to prosper. But these oppressive nuts just hold them down because they're different.

When the truth is they are at war. Right now, 5 years ago, 40 years ago, and will still be at war tomorrow. It seems you want Israel to allow the people who wish to destroy them to gather everything they need to accomplish that. That's insane. This isn't about settlements.

There will be conflict there as long as Israel exist. As long as a Christian or Jew walk the streets of the Muslim Holy Land they will fight.

Jerusalem is the third Holy city in Islam. And what's the rules in the city of Mecca? What are the rules in the city of Medina? Number one and two holy cities.. No non Muslims.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
bob351
  #46  
Old 11-23-2014, 04:18 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
Alright change of topic slightly.


What solution do you see working to end the conflict?
The end of extremism on both sides.

If the Palestinians want their own homeland, they need to prove they won't use it to launch more attacks. The extremists within them need to acknowledge Israel's right to exist.



On the other side the likuds charter doesn't allow for peace either. It doesn't allow for withdrawal from the occupied territories, and in the bigger picture claims land outside the scope of the occupied lands- it even claims ALL of Jordan as a Jewish homeland.


And the USA needs to stop looking the other way when either side does something that goes against Americas stated values. The USA holds all the cards, because without all that aid there are NO settlements...... Those settlements are built and defended with American dollars.

Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 11-23-2014, 04:21 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Homemade rockets? Try Iranian. And the only reason Palistine isn't in control of massive amounts of Iranian, Syrian, or Russian weapons is because Israel works hard to prevent them from getting them.

You like to portray Palistine as this poor helpless people who only want a opportunity to prosper. But these oppressive nuts just hold them down because they're different.

When the truth is they are at war. Right now, 5 years ago, 40 years ago, and will still be at war tomorrow. It seems you want Israel to allow the people who wish to destroy them to gather everything they need to accomplish that. That's insane. This isn't about settlements.

There will be conflict there as long as Israel exist. As long as a Christian or Jew walk the streets of the Muslim Holy Land they will fight.

Jerusalem is the third Holy city in Islam. And what's the rules in the city of Mecca? What are the rules in the city of Medina? Number one and two holy cities.. No non Muslims.
This is about religious tension in the bigger picture, has been for thousands of years.

In the bigger picture it is all about settlements, and Israeli occupation, and the right of Palestinians to a homeland.
Israel has no legal right to build civilian housing on land captured in a military conflict.

If Israel retreated to it's original borders, I'd have no issue with anything they are doing, and neither would most of the world.

Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 11-23-2014, 04:33 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
The end of extremism on both sides.

If the Palestinians want their own homeland, they need to prove they won't use it to launch more attacks. The extremists within them need to acknowledge Israel's right to exist.



On the other side the likuds charter doesn't allow for peace either. It doesn't allow for withdrawal from the occupied territories, and in the bigger picture claims land outside the scope of the occupied lands- it even claims ALL of Jordan as a Jewish homeland.


And the USA needs to stop looking the other way when either side does something that goes against Americas stated values. The USA holds all the cards, because without all that aid there are NO settlements...... Those settlements are built and defended with American dollars.
You're right there's extremist on both sides. I don't however have a problem with America supplying Israel. We also supply military aid to Egypt and Jordan as well. Even giving a few billion in economic aid to the Palestinians.

Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 11-23-2014, 04:48 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
This is about religious tension in the bigger picture, has been for thousands of years.

In the bigger picture it is all about settlements, and Israeli occupation, and the right of Palestinians to a homeland.
Israel has no legal right to build civilian housing on land captured in a military conflict.

If Israel retreated to it's original borders, I'd have no issue with anything they are doing, and neither would most of the world.
Nations borders all over the world have been dictated by land captured in Military conflict. And in Israel's case,and the west bank for instance was Israel reclaiming land they lost to conflict.

The British allocated the area east of the Jordan River to the Hashemite tribes. These tribes founded a kingdom and called it Transjordan. In 1948, after the declaration of Israel's independence, the British-led Transjordanians attacked the newly founded Jewish state and were able to occupy Judea/Samaria (the West Bank) and the eastern part of Jerusalem. They renamed themselves "Jordan" and stayed in that occupation for 19 years, until they were defeated and driven out by Israel in the 1967 Six Day War.

In1974, Israel returned to Syria territories captured in the 1967 and 1973 defensive wars. In exchange for a peace treaty, Israel returned the vast Sinai area in Egypt, with flourishing cities, strategic installations, and economic assets. Israel proved conclusively that peace and security not extra land are its top priorities. Which is why the Gholan Heights remain under Israeli control. They can't return that land. It puts 3/4 of their population directly in the line of fire.

You see Israel returned land to nations who guaranteed peace. Who actively sought out terrorist and helped Israel keep the peace. Nations who recognized Israel as a nation, and respected it's sovereignty.
Palestinians don't seek out terror within its population. They don't jail terrorist. They don't recognize Israel's sovereignty or its right to even exist.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
bob351
  #50  
Old 11-23-2014, 06:54 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: 4 Israelis Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Nations borders all over the world have been dictated by land captured in Military conflict. And in Israel's case,and the west bank for instance was Israel reclaiming land they lost to conflict.

The British allocated the area east of the Jordan River to the Hashemite tribes. These tribes founded a kingdom and called it Transjordan. In 1948, after the declaration of Israel's independence, the British-led Transjordanians attacked the newly founded Jewish state and were able to occupy Judea/Samaria (the West Bank) and the eastern part of Jerusalem. They renamed themselves "Jordan" and stayed in that occupation for 19 years, until they were defeated and driven out by Israel in the 1967 Six Day War.

In1974, Israel returned to Syria territories captured in the 1967 and 1973 defensive wars. In exchange for a peace treaty, Israel returned the vast Sinai area in Egypt, with flourishing cities, strategic installations, and economic assets. Israel proved conclusively that peace and security not extra land are its top priorities. Which is why the Gholan Heights remain under Israeli control. They can't return that land. It puts 3/4 of their population directly in the line of fire.

You see Israel returned land to nations who guaranteed peace. Who actively sought out terrorist and helped Israel keep the peace. Nations who recognized Israel as a nation, and respected it's sovereignty.
Palestinians don't seek out terror within its population. They don't jail terrorist. They don't recognize Israel's sovereignty or its right to even exist.
I don't know how you can look a things in such a narrow minded perspective.

You are only interested in looking at one side.

Bottom line for you is no matter what Israel does, it's ok in your books.

Which is fucked up.


Don't even attempt to say that they are keeping the land out of it's strategic military value, that only shows you have no interest in the facts or the truth. If that was the case then there is no reason to put civilians on that land is there?
And once again conveniently ignores the Likuds charter.

There is only one fucking reason they put civilians on occupied land, ands it has fuck all to do with security.

Where did you copy this from?

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO