Quoted: 20139 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss49383
Re: 4 Gaza Children Killed By Israeli Shelling ** GRAPHIC: CHILD WARNING**

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
The so it seems is what caused that response, israel only seems to be better than hamas run gaza is how I took it.

Its night and fucking day.
what i meant was 'so it seems' to me, since i havent been there.

bob351
Old 07-17-2014, 10:55 PM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11213 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss23600

Unless israel goes in and wipes out hamas all together (lots of casualties on all sides), you will see this bullshit boiling over every few years like it has for a long ass time now.

The problem is the backlash from other nations, IMO a serious ass kicking followed by some backlash would be better than dealing with this crap for the next who knows how long with the world looking at the issue going oh blah blah blah do this do that restraint this restraint that.

We all know hamas wont stop till the last man, the only way to finish this is to eliminate hamas all together. I know the canadian government supports israel 100%, yet again another reason to love my country.

“Failure by the international community to condemn these reprehensible actions would encourage these terrorists to continue their appalling actions. Canada calls on its allies and partners to recognize that these terrorist acts are unacceptable and that solidarity with Israel is the best way of stopping the conflict.”

“The scourge of terrorism must be wholly rejected by all peace-loving people around the world. We must never allow moral relativism to act as cover for the indiscriminate attacks on Israel we have seen over the past eight days.”

Its fairly clear that negotiations will never fucking work so IMO let this shit hit the fan and burn itself out. This seems much better than keeping the embers burning for the next who the fuck knows how long.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bob351 For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, Oswald2001
Old 07-18-2014, 12:42 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
No they aren't but whatever they do most of the world will shit on them for it... Israel wants peace, take the ceasfire as a perfect example, Israel stops does hamas, no.

Israel needs to deal with them in full force and force them into total submission and fuck what the world says.

Israel wants peace, meanwhile its bulldozing Palestinian homes to build homes for settlements.

Israel has already said fuck the world. They have zero respect for international laws, and as long as they can get financial aid from western nations why would they care?

The Following Users Disliked This Post By rob666:
Oswald2001
Old 07-18-2014, 12:43 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelseecat65 View Post
Personally, Netanyahu is a brilliant man. He is, in my opinion, the kind of leader we need here.
Pisses me off how Obummer has treated him, as he is our only friend over that way. I would not underestimate him or his army, they are one of the best out there.
They should be a good army, your country gives them 10k per person per year.
More than Africa and South America combined.

I guess Obama doesn't like him though

Old 07-18-2014, 01:08 AM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
male

Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss23600

Not at all true, they bulldoze houses of terrorists, to get people out of them without risking soldiers entering and as a deterrent, if you want to strap a bomb onto yourself go on an Israeli bus and blow yourself up your shit will be bulldozed and your family homeless. They also bulldoze illegal settlements. Both sides build settlements, its a war of attrition.

If you want to head down to israel go to gaza and let them know that they should all fight fair by all means. Neither side wants a two state solution so the war will go on until one remains. There was never and will never be a Palestinian state.

I wish they would just bulldoze the whole fucking gaza strip and be done with it. Plenty of arabs living in israel, I wonder how long a bunch of israelis would last in gaza without tanks and infantry.

There have been countless attempts to create a peaceful situation, two this week alone, the talks always end with more attacks by hamas. Until they get all of israel and kill all the jews there will be violence. The jews had to be evacuated from gaza and guess what, they bulldozed the old jewish settlements.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bob351 For This Useful Post:
fenek, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001
Old 07-18-2014, 01:17 AM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
male

Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss23600

Lets not forget the revenue generated in israel by the united states, and the fact they are aiding an ally, money far better spent helping develop weapon systems, healthcare advances among other things.

Or they could just burn money in a pit in places like iraq or afganistan, i'm sure those nations are much better choices in comparison.

Kelseecat65, Oswald2001
Old 07-18-2014, 01:19 AM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
male

Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss23600

Most of the damn aid is used buying american products thus helping the american economy, they are not cutting billion dollar cheque and walking away.

Kelseecat65, Oswald2001
Old 07-18-2014, 11:57 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Not at all true, they bulldoze houses of terrorists, to get people out of them without risking soldiers entering and as a deterrent, if you want to strap a bomb onto yourself go on an Israeli bus and blow yourself up your shit will be bulldozed and your family homeless. They also bulldoze illegal settlements. Both sides build settlements, its a war of attrition.

If you want to head down to israel go to gaza and let them know that they should all fight fair by all means. Neither side wants a two state solution so the war will go on until one remains. There was never and will never be a Palestinian state.

I wish they would just bulldoze the whole fucking gaza strip and be done with it. Plenty of arabs living in israel, I wonder how long a bunch of israelis would last in gaza without tanks and infantry.

There have been countless attempts to create a peaceful situation, two this week alone, the talks always end with more attacks by hamas. Until they get all of israel and kill all the jews there will be violence. The jews had to be evacuated from gaza and guess what, they bulldozed the old jewish settlements.
Horseshit.

They are bulldozing homes and building settlements for Israeli civilians. Its widely documented, its why no nation has an embassy in Jerusalem even though it Israel's capitol, and it why the UN has said Israel is in violation of the Geneva Convention.
There's 500k illegal settlers, 500k......

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Kanda444
Oswald2001
Old 07-19-2014, 12:07 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:

Lets not forget the revenue generated in israel by the united states, and the fact they are aiding an ally, money far better spent helping develop weapon systems, healthcare advances among other things.

Or they could just burn money in a pit in places like iraq or afganistan, i'm sure those nations are much better choices in comparison.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_...ates_relations

Horseshit.

The biggest welfare recipient from 1970's -2004, when the war or terror started funneling funds into "aid" instead of putting it in the war budget.
call it whatever you want, its a huge number. And even then, the numbers are either equal to or slightly behind. I wasn't aware that Israel was going through a rebuilding process like Iraq or Afghanistan.

Oswald2001
Old 07-19-2014, 03:15 AM
Kanda444
Offline:
You holdin....?
Poster Rank:11
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Quoted: 20139 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss49383

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Horseshit.

They are bulldozing homes and building settlements for Israeli civilians. Its widely documented, its why no nation has an embassy in Jerusalem even though it Israel's capitol, and it why the UN has said Israel is in violation of the Geneva Convention.
There's 500k illegal settlers, 500k......
i didnt believe the 500k number....i looked it up and that number looks accurate! wow....

rob666
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Kanda444:
Oswald2001