Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3029
Re: 4 American Hostages Killed by Pirates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
AI we all know that the media is full of deceit, but you are excusing these animals as if it's ok to kidnap and murder because they are hungry, I have gone four days without food but I never once thought of kidnapping someone to get sustainance, these fucking animals should be shown our militarys full might.
Having said that if you knowingly put yourself in harms way then don't whine when you are captured.
DAMN can you motherfuckers read???? What if America's food supply was stolen or made toxic by poisons from another nation??? You guys really think I'm anti west or a terrorist sympathizer but I'm not. I just read more then most and I don't watch TV at all. This info is there waiting for you all if you'd read it. I see you have time to look up gore, now do yourself a service and get in the "Know". Read the pirates account on the situation and while you're at it, read about how your US military is feeding poisoned sea food from the Gulf in an attempt to get BP off the hook.

You're better off checking in with me for the real news instead of those dis-info agents on the Idiot Box (FOX, CNN, MSN). Nobody knows a gotdamn thing nowadays and it's scary.

Old 02-24-2011, 11:21 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

You're insane. You have good points at times but you are what you accuse. By denying all tv news as lies makes you less informed. I agree read up on issues that interest you but reading what murderous people have to say to defend their actions or excuses for failure in there countries has to be taken with a grain of salt.

Old 02-25-2011, 02:58 AM
joethurr
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:179

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5502

this problem has been dragging on for way too long..

Old 02-25-2011, 10:02 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
DAMN can you motherfuckers read???? What if America's food supply was stolen or made toxic by poisons from another nation??? You guys really think I'm anti west or a terrorist sympathizer but I'm not. I just read more then most and I don't watch TV at all. This info is there waiting for you all if you'd read it. I see you have time to look up gore, now do yourself a service and get in the "Know". Read the pirates account on the situation and while you're at it, read about how your US military is feeding poisoned sea food from the Gulf in an attempt to get BP off the hook.

You're better off checking in with me for the real news instead of those dis-info agents on the Idiot Box (FOX, CNN, MSN). Nobody knows a gotdamn thing nowadays and it's scary.
Could you be anymore arrogant?, I don't watch T.V much..so does that make me anymore intelligent than the next person?, mmmmmm no it doesn't, I read a lot does that make me clever?, mmmmmm no it doesn't "MOTHER FUCKER", you seem to think your "The Oracle" all seeing all knowing, fucking bullshit you are someone with too much time on their hands.

Old 02-25-2011, 10:53 AM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3029

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
Could you be anymore arrogant?, I don't watch T.V much..so does that make me anymore intelligent than the next person?, mmmmmm no it doesn't, I read a lot does that make me clever?, mmmmmm no it doesn't "MOTHER FUCKER", you seem to think your "The Oracle" all seeing all knowing, fucking bullshit you are someone with too much time on their hands.
I didn't say I was an authority but can we at least agree the TV is a tool of the idiot? Truth is not something you can log on and find on homepage or something someone drops off on your porch in the early hours, neatly packaged with in a newspaper. You gotta hunt for the truth and that's a fact. If anything, these sheep that watch CNN or FOX are the arrogant ones and that's why so much of the planet has disdain for America-a nation of sheep. Anyway, I’m done talking. Peace

Old 02-25-2011, 11:35 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
I didn't say I was an authority but can we at least agree the TV is a tool of the idiot? Truth is not something you can log on and find on homepage or something someone drops off on your porch in the early hours, neatly packaged with in a newspaper. You gotta hunt for the truth and that's a fact. If anything, these sheep that watch CNN or FOX are the arrogant ones and that's why so much of the planet has disdain for America-a nation of sheep. Anyway, I’m done talking. Peace
Yes I agree with your T.V comment but having said that if I do watch it..I wouldn't be watching something to educate me....so T.V is ok if you are not looking to be enlightened, I watch nature doc's pretty much....seeing as I have to pay for the fucking BBC I may aswell use it.

Old 02-26-2011, 02:02 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

So how long did it take you to hunt down the towers being hit by planes why everyone else watched on tv?

Old 02-26-2011, 02:07 AM
vnathan
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:56479
8=====>

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss0

If you ask me they should do what the Russians did. Take everything including the motor of their boat and leave them for dead.