Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029
Re: 4 American Hostages Killed by Pirates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
I totally disagree with non-commercial non-military vessels being in those waters. I understand that those people thought they were doing 'goodf' but they just should not have been where they were. as far as I am concerned, our rights end at our borders, and to think that they had a "right" to be there is just not wise.

Peaceful???

to forcefully seize any vessel and to take hostages is NOT peaceful...whether anyone has been killed or not.
Piracy on the high seas SHOULD be punishable by death. Not the case, but eventually, something WILL be done about these people.

OF COURSE the media is full of shit. everything is propaganda...everything serves a purpose other than relaying information. I agree with that.
When I say peaceful, I mean no one is ever hurt and these guys aren't doing this for nothing. I encourage you to read up on this matter.

Old 02-22-2011, 10:21 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
When I say peaceful, I mean no one is ever hurt and these guys aren't doing this for nothing. I encourage you to read up on this matter.
that is like me saying that I would kidnap and hold my neighbor hostage because I need to pay my insurance on my property. I have read up on this matter, have seen the escalating brutality, and it is still inexcusable.

Old 02-23-2011, 07:52 AM
MrCorpse
Offline:
*DR's nice guy*
Poster Rank:44
Male

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Quoted: 6892 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19120

HARRRRRR!!!

Old 02-23-2011, 03:30 PM
TwistedPrincess
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:583

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1008

"It's a black day for us and also the Americans, but they lost bigger than us," a pirate who said his name was Bile Hussein said Tuesday. "If they still want a solution and safety for their citizens in the oceans, let them release our men they arrested."

and if we release their men, they will do what? go home and all be good boys from now on? if they weren't pirates, we wouldn't have them in the first place. if they want a quick million, then they should take the same chances millions of other people take - buy lottery tickets.

i hope they get the death penalty. people should be able to sail the oceans without fear of piracy. but since they can't, the USA should issue a warning to all americans who are on the seas for pleasure boating... if you go into waters known for pirating activities, then you will be proceeding on your own. we as a country will not come to your rescue. i see no reason we should be sending out back up to people who knowingly are taking a chance. it just puts the back up people at risk of something happening to them.

somehow, i think the couple thought they were going to go out and convert the pirates. and the other couple thought they shouldn't go alone and so they accompanied them.

the moral of the story is: if you are armed with the word of god and plan on going up against those armed with knives and guns - call your local suicide prevention center first.

p.s. to see how powerful of a weapon the word of god is - take a bible to a bank and say "i've got a bible here, now give me all your money."

Old 02-24-2011, 12:09 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
And do you remember what I said about the video of 11 "pirates" being executed by Russians? I knew this would happen and the pirates weren't the first to draw blood. I guess I show interest in the matter a little more because I read quite a bit of what the media won't show. This is first time an American has been killed by pirates and it has to be one of the first killings if not the first period by Somalian pirates. What does that say about these people and their plight.

What does it say about six hundred hostages that they're holding, torturing and starving?

Old 02-24-2011, 02:05 PM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
What does it say about six hundred hostages that they're holding, torturing and starving?
I've never heard any bullshit like that. These ppl can barely feed themselves yet they're holding 600 ppl? Where are they and why hasn't anyone stepped in yet? Makes no sense what your saying.

Old 02-24-2011, 02:20 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677

well its a fact AI, they are holding prisoners from all over the world for ransoms. And what do you mean "why does'nt someone step in" Probably because of people like you who would be critical of the American military going in. Which I believe should happen. Makes sense if you knew much about whats going on there. They want to say they are doing it to send a message to America, but most of there crime are against other nations citizens. There terrorist, and should be taken out.

Old 02-24-2011, 02:39 PM
bdjackass318
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:154
Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6181

piracy is just wrong. to the pirates find another job, oh that's right the counties you come from are a big mess. whose fault is that? i don't know but if you want others to take notice of your plight piracy is not the answer

Old 02-24-2011, 02:55 PM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdjackass318 View Post
piracy is just wrong. to the pirates find another job, oh that's right the counties you come from are a big mess. whose fault is that? i don't know but if you want others to take notice of your plight piracy is not the answer
That's the whole problem; we see it different because we haven't read the same things. The pirates are coastguards not terrorist. Western countries poison the water of Somalia while seafood is a staple of Somalia. What are they left to do? All you have to do is read, man.

Either way, point in posting this was actually to make the media look like the liars and sensationalist they are. Are you shocked these are the first Americans killed or did you assume many, many others had already been "butchered" as the news lead us to believe?

Old 02-24-2011, 04:18 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

AI we all know that the media is full of deceit, but you are excusing these animals as if it's ok to kidnap and murder because they are hungry, I have gone four days without food but I never once thought of kidnapping someone to get sustainance, these fucking animals should be shown our militarys full might.
Having said that if you knowingly put yourself in harms way then don't whine when you are captured.