Go Back  

3-Year-Old Braelynn Rayne Coulter Killed By Pit Bull 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #21  
Old 03-30-2014, 04:38 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: 3-Year-Old Braelynn Rayne Coulter Killed By Pit Bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
First of all your rattle snake comparison was just stupid beyond words. Secondly you just contradicted yourself with saying "Also as I pointed out before, sometimes when these dogs attack, they are doing EXACTLY as they are trained to do. So to say they aren't trained properly is a piss poor excuse at any rate." Um, training a dog to attack is poor training last time I looked. So what I said was true, these dogs are not trained properly.

But arguing with YOU is very pointless as you don't know when to move on. So go ahead and disagree and we'll all move on.
I don't know when to move on? REALLY? Funny you should say that and Justifiable thanks you for the post. Two people who are the REAL culprits when it comes to not moving on. He started an entire thread on me in the WC just to bitch about me when I'm not even on there reading it, lol.

There was no contradiction about the training. The point was that some people train these dogs to attack. So when they attack, they are doing just as they are trained to do.

You say that's poor training? NOT really. Not unless the owner is teaching them to attack anyone anywhere.

BUT if they are trained to attack someone to protect the owner it's not bad training necessarily. And because dogs are a VERY low intelligence animal, they don't know the difference between a child running down the street as they break out of their fence and attack the child or an intruder breaking into the owners home in the middle of the night.

So they attack the wrong person. Thus proving training at any rate is not a strong solution to the problem.

As far as the rattlesnake comment, if you didn't understand such a simple comment, that's on you. The quiet simple point is that no wild animal can truly be trained. It's seen all the time.

From Siegried and Roy to elephant trainers who get killed by their elephants to the idiot that thinks he can train his pit bull and it's turns on a family member and kills them.

Case after case where people are attacked by wild animals and they always want to blame it on training. It's silly as fuck and only the lowest IQ of people would fall for such a silly suggestion.

Quiet simply, they are wild animals for a reason. Drum roll..... it's because they are WILD!

Even house lap dogs and cats and hamsters for fucks sake are known to be temperamental and bite without provocation. However any of those are preferable to a pit bull attack!

I would have to say that anyone would have to have a very low IQ who can't realize that ANY animal can turn in a moments notice on anyone no matter how they are trained.

Anyone not ready to admit this is being dishonest quiet frankly and makes it obvious that they know nothing about animals by that statement alone. And on top of that, certainly any person who thinks training will stop an attack doesn't have enough common sense to be a trainer of any animal.

But here we go again, I'm sure the same old reply by some people on here will be better training will solve the problem, followed by a a few charts and graphs from a small town in Montana in 1985 to prove that pit bulls are being unfairly singled out.

Then throw in a few childish "Smiles" in the replies to make it look even more intelligent, lol. <------EPIC FAIL!

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-30-2014, 04:46 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: 3-Year-Old Braelynn Rayne Coulter Killed By Pit Bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
Again, more bullshit.

I know this user has been banned as of this reply, so this is for anyone with a similar stance: the point I was making is that pit bulls refuse to disengage by virtue of their breeding. It's not a matter of "knowing how" to separate your dog when it's latched on. If the dog refuses to let go until it has been disabled, then no amount of know-how is going to change that.......
Yes, but as I'm sure you've noticed, the facts are real statistics are not even close to enough proof to dissuade some people from their "Opinions". Facts and common sense are the first sacrifices on the altar of people who love animals a little too much, lol.

What user got banned?

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-30-2014, 05:07 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: 3-Year-Old Braelynn Rayne Coulter Killed By Pit Bull

Never mind, just figured it out. Lol. Can't say I'm surprised. I even tried to make peace with him at one point and was attacked more viciously by him than ever. He was like a pit bull, lol. <---- ALL pun definitely intended.

Looks like you're on your own to debate this one Pyramid. I hope you're more decent about debating than Justifiable was.

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-30-2014, 09:25 AM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Online
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss12566
Re: 3-Year-Old Braelynn Rayne Coulter Killed By Pit Bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I don't know when to move on? REALLY? Funny you should say that and Justifiable thanks you for the post. Two people who are the REAL culprits when it comes to not moving on. He started an entire thread on me in the WC just to bitch about me when I'm not even on there reading it, lol.

There was no contradiction about the training. The point was that some people train these dogs to attack. So when they attack, they are doing just as they are trained to do.

You say that's poor training? NOT really. Not unless the owner is teaching them to attack anyone anywhere.

BUT if they are trained to attack someone to protect the owner it's not bad training necessarily. And because dogs are a VERY low intelligence animal, they don't know the difference between a child running down the street as they break out of their fence and attack the child or an intruder breaking into the owners home in the middle of the night.

So they attack the wrong person. Thus proving training at any rate is not a strong solution to the problem.

As far as the rattlesnake comment, if you didn't understand such a simple comment, that's on you. The quiet simple point is that no wild animal can truly be trained. It's seen all the time.

From Siegried and Roy to elephant trainers who get killed by their elephants to the idiot that thinks he can train his pit bull and it's turns on a family member and kills them.

Case after case where people are attacked by wild animals and they always want to blame it on training. It's silly as fuck and only the lowest IQ of people would fall for such a silly suggestion.

Quiet simply, they are wild animals for a reason. Drum roll..... it's because they are WILD!

Even house lap dogs and cats and hamsters for fucks sake are known to be temperamental and bite without provocation. However any of those are preferable to a pit bull attack!

I would have to say that anyone would have to have a very low IQ who can't realize that ANY animal can turn in a moments notice on anyone no matter how they are trained.

Anyone not ready to admit this is being dishonest quiet frankly and makes it obvious that they know nothing about animals by that statement alone. And on top of that, certainly any person who thinks training will stop an attack doesn't have enough common sense to be a trainer of any animal.

But here we go again, I'm sure the same old reply by some people on here will be better training will solve the problem, followed by a a few charts and graphs from a small town in Montana in 1985 to prove that pit bulls are being unfairly singled out.

Then throw in a few childish "Smiles" in the replies to make it look even more intelligent, lol. <------EPIC FAIL!
Say whatever you want but there is such a thing as bad training.

Bringing up other members who thanked my post has nothing to do with me, so bringing that up is completely pointless.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
fenek
  #25  
Old 03-30-2014, 09:49 AM
Illusion's Avatar
Illusion
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:27
Join Date: Oct 2009
Contributions: 23
 
Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Quoted: 10949 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 14/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss25920
Re: 3-Year-Old Braelynn Rayne Coulter Killed By Pit Bull

Fact: The total number of dog bites reported to the city of Toronto has gradually declined since Ontario's pit bull ban was implicated in 2005.

As the pit bull population rises in other major cities, more human fatalities ensue.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Illusion For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, Metal Mike, TwistedSisterr
  #26  
Old 03-30-2014, 09:54 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: 3-Year-Old Braelynn Rayne Coulter Killed By Pit Bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
Fact: The total number of dog bites reported to the city of Toronto has gradually declined since Ontario's pit bull ban was implicated in 2005.

As the pit bull population rises in other major cities, more human fatalities ensue.
No great shocker there. Just simple facts.

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-30-2014, 09:57 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: 3-Year-Old Braelynn Rayne Coulter Killed By Pit Bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
Say whatever you want but there is such a thing as bad training.

Bringing up other members who thanked my post has nothing to do with me, so bringing that up is completely pointless.
The part about him thanking you for the post wasn't intended for you personally, but him. Although since he was banned just before I typed that, you are right to say it was pointless after all, lol.

As far as bad training, I still don't understand exactly how you define that, but no matter. I gave up enough about my feelings on the issue on the last post made about the issue.

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-30-2014, 10:08 AM
Illusion's Avatar
Illusion
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:27
Join Date: Oct 2009
Contributions: 23
 
Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Quoted: 10949 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 14/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss25920
Re: 3-Year-Old Braelynn Rayne Coulter Killed By Pit Bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
No great shocker there. Just simple facts.
You need to be straight up and to the point when addressing pit bull owners as they like manipulating information.

Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-30-2014, 10:36 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: 3-Year-Old Braelynn Rayne Coulter Killed By Pit Bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
You need to be straight up and to the point when addressing pit bull owners as they like manipulating information.
Yeah, no shit! I'm going to miss the misrepresentation of facts by Justifiable for instance since he's banned now. He's lucky they don't ban people on here for lying and bullshit or he would have been banned on the first day.

Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-30-2014, 09:06 PM
twayblade's Avatar
twayblade
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:393
female
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1840
Re: 3-Year-Old Braelynn Rayne Coulter Killed By Pit Bull

Poor kid.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to twayblade For This Useful Post:
Illusion

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO